JLA vs. The New Invaders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
who wins? (even though JLA may be outnumbered they haves Supes)

ScarletSpider
Utilizing all their resources? The New Invaders. Just the usual field team it goes to the JLA.

crazyspinz
i agree, mainly because scarlet is the formost expert on the new invaders.

ScarletSpider
Lol. The JLA do have a bevy of super hitters, but when you have someone that has caused hundreds of troops to spontaneously combust with a thought, I think the Invaders may have a few backhanded tricks to pull. Though, as far as we've seen, Blazing Skull isn't class 100, he could take on Superman, I think. Mainly, being immortal, he can take quite a beating (had his torso pierced through, damaging several major organs, and then beheaded, he recovered in less than 15 minutes). Plus, his powers are mystical in nature, and that's a big weakness of Supes, so he could flash fry him with some mystical fire.

Nia can counterract Martian Manhunter's telepathic attacks. Flash would be a big problem, but if the teleporting elastic Thin Man could get his hands on Wally, it would be over.

crazyspinz
isnt namor also in the new invaders? and im pretty sure he is class 100 now, even out of water

ScarletSpider
Yes he is. Though we have the JLA's resident fish-man Aquaman, Hammond could dry him out, or the incendiery Tara--who're both androids so they'd be exempt from his and J'onn's telepathy.

Edit:

To give a lineup for the Invaders to help clue in those who are erroneously non-informed (but should be! Go read it!)

USAgent--super strength, durability, etc. Class 20-40, can't remember at the moment.
Union Jack--same as USAgent, just British, maybe a little less strong, but I think his enhancements cover more areas--speed, stamina, endurance
Spitfire--speedster
Blazing Skull--At least Class 50, probably more like 70. Mystic Flame, immortality as described above
Tara-- a "human" torch
Jim Hammond--android, so enhanced stamina, strength, vision, etc. plus pyrokinesis.
Thin Man--teleporting, elasticity, can flatten portions of his body into bladed weapons.
Peter Noble--aka The Fin -- superstrength, super longevity, can breathe underwater, magical cutlass
Nia--amphibious, mind powers.

Friends of the Invaders (most haven't been seen beyond cameo)
Destroyer -- super soldier and shrinking abilities
Citizen V--clandestine Batman figure
Iron Cross--german Iron Man, crossed with the tank-esque Beetle armor.
Vision I--flight, super strength, other powers
Nomad --super soldier
Blue Diamond--Thing/Namor level strength and invulnerability
Red Raven I and II--winged, advanced tech Hawkman types

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.