The most wanted game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leon s.kenedy
1.Resident evil 4
2.Final Fantasy XII
3.The legend of zelda(GC)
4.Killer 7

Fire
BFME
Halo2
UT2004
CoD

JToTheP
I DON'T CARE WHAT IS MOST WANTED, I WANT MY PRE-ORDERED RE4 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. RE4
2. RE4
3. NOW!!!!!!!!

Lord_Andres
Doom Resurection of Evil
World Of Warcraft

SaTsuJiN
1. a 'good' fighting game (something fresh preferably)
2. A matrix game that doesnt suck
3. advancements on 'virtual reality' (VR) technology
4. Death to the 'sequel' games

Fire
what do you mean with sequel games?

fierypaws
I completely agree with SaTsuJiN, we need a matrix game that doesn't suck, and we need it now!
Here's my list
1. Halo 2
2. WOW
3.RE 4
4. Doom 3

dark1365
1.)Halo 2
2) Half-Life 2
3) RE 4
4)a simulation game that doesn't suck.

SaTsuJiN
Tekken 5?...Final Fantasy 12? Virtua Fighter Evolution 2nd bout (or whatever the dumb subtitle was) Im getting nauseated just thinking about it...its never a real 'full' sequel to its predecessor..its basically "We adjusted the damage on jun kazamas jumping kicks.. lets call it a sequel! yay 50 more bucks for us!" Resident Evil 2 , Tekken 2 and Twisted metal 2 were the last true sequels for me...numbers mean nothing anymore

WindDancer
Jade Empire
B.C
GTA San Andreas

dark1365
Yeah, Tekken 5 was just a remake of 4 with different characters and such. Waste of money really.

fierypaws
I think that there is one game that everyone, including me, has overlooked. Even though Blizzard hasn't announced anything abouth a Warcraft 4, I believe i can say with great confidence that it will be one of the best games ever made. I know that everyone in this forum will buy the game the day it coems out.

dark1365
StarCraft 2 all the way, when it comes out. Of course, Blizzard is starting to go downhill slightly, (their first subscription game). If they made it free on BNet, it would sell a lot more.

SaTsuJiN
I guess while we're on the blizzard topic.. I'd sure love a sequel (or prequel) to the diablo series.. ahh d2.. such a great game.. :sigh:

Red Superfly
Final Fantasy 12
Metal Gear Solid 3 (yeah we dont have it yet)
Knight Of The Old Republic 2 (nor this)
World Of Warcraft (yep, dont have this one either)

dark1365
they're gonna make some kinda crazy 3D Diablo, if they ever DO make a sequel.

fierypaws
When you think about it, there really is no way to make a Diablo 3.... Unless you add new bosses to fight, instead of the prime evils.

fierypaws
Starcraft was a major hit when it came out. And when they make a starcraft 2, well with todays technology its gonan be so good it won't be funny, but they havnt even announced yet if there even working on it. There to busy working on Starcraft: Ghost.

ChickinMeat
I would just love a brand new Deus Ex title, but i dont see how it would be possible.

Samas-adian
Blizzard going downhill?

WoW has sold over 500,000 copies in the first 2 months of release. Gamespot made it the best game of the year and other made it the best online game. I dont think the Blizzard is going downhill.

On the topic of sequels. I dont mind them if the continue to evolve the franchise. Half-Life 2 was a great sequel. But, i still like too see original games like Riddick:Escape from Butcher's Bay.

ChickinMeat
half-life 2 was nearly the perfect sequal in my eyes

Fire
AoE2 (actualy AoK) and C&C generals are actualy sequels but damn good ones WC3 is a sequel also a very good one

SaTsuJiN
well those are games from companies that really lead the pack, with their quality releases and the sheer fan anticipation for further installments of their multiple franchises... I mean sequels like street fighter.. how many street fighter 2's did we see before we finally saw a 3?.. and even the first street fighter 3 was broken (hell you could charge like 3 shinryukens and the faster you pressed kick the more damage it did... easily the most selected super art) .. it took them 3 street fighter 3 games til they finally got it right.

There is always a few exceptions.. but a majority of sequel games never really deserve to be called sequels

Fire
True

ZomBiE_HunTER
Devil May Cry 3 and Zelda.

SaTsuJiN
Yeah zelda looks nice.. I hope fighting on the horse will take skill

Storm
Final Fantasy XII
GuildWars

Fire
Age of Empires III

dark1365
Yeah i've seen ONE screenshot of III and I was drooling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.