Dr. Strange vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
doctor O.k. That magic shield makes it near impossible to defeat Juggernaut. Do you think Strange can destroy it.
I did another thread but most people didn't respond to it where Magik kicks Juggernaut butt. Her soulsword would destroy the shield and when she reached his body she would sever the connection of the crystal.
And if anyone can find the crystal it is Dr. Strange and his eye.

manjaro
strange..........why? cuz he has spells that give him pshic abillites plus he often invokes the crimson bands of cytorrak to subdue ppl. since by all accounts they are unbreakable i dont think that even juggy could break them........so the way i see it juggy gets wrapped in 3 or 4 bands, remains restrined until strange attacks his mind

MERCILOUS
Strange knows Cytorak pretty well. He's got a one up going into this. Check mate in three moves, restraint, removal of the helm, and fihally mind alteration.

jrodslam
I say Strange. He's Sorcerer Supreme. Nuff said.

Maelstrom
Ya but the bands woundn't get past his shields. Strange would have to get a spell that could destroy the shield.

MERCILOUS
Well that's the thing, as he's already familiar with the power, he probably already knows a counter.

KillAll
actually juggernaut already beat strange wink

if strange had -sufficient- planning time (it would probably take a while) he could separate cain marko from the juggernaut power. but the likely hood of that is minimal.

MERCILOUS
When, where and how?

KillAll
in dr stranges own book when they were both in the crimson cosmos big grin

Ironmanpower
Anyway Jugg will surely sub-estimate is opponent and will not use he shield at the beginning of the fight and that will be is error... He will lose the fight.

Tron
As many times as Juggernaut has had to deal with Strangge, the last thing he's gonna do underestimate him.

MERCILOUS
This is the same Juggernaut that tried to slap Cytorak right?

Swanky-Tuna
I believe Namor broke them. And some other lower strength class character.

Mainstream
Strange could get rid of Cain..but Cain would come back..nothing can stop the Juggernaut (for good anyway)

muffin man
Strange.

Mainstream
Strange Muffin man? I don't think your Strange (heh heh heh)

muffin man
coc strange and his wand of watumb.

Mainstream
ah the wand of watumb..powerful but more powerful than the unstoppable son of a b*tch known as the Juggernaut?

MERCILOUS
He only has a fraction of Cytorak's power, It's quite pheasable Strange has something stronger than Juggernaut. Especially since he too has a boon from Cytorak.

Dark_Juggernaut
Strange wins. He'll find some way to magically sever the connection to Cytterok Kain has permanently. At which point he can kill him if there's any good reason to.

muffin man
well I've had my mind changed.
JUGGERNAUT

Dark_Juggernaut
Ok, if it's on the spot and Juggy flies out of nowhere to kill strange, sure.

Alpha Centauri
"As many times as Juggernaut has had to deal with Strangge, the last thing he's gonna do underestimate him."

How do you estimate or even overestimate a Sorcerer Supreme? The man is a magician of this highest order for crying out loud.

Mercy to anyone who likes Juggernaut and actually calls anyone a Hulk fanboy. Just go look at the type of people Juggernaut is being put up against in this forum.

Strange wins. Juggernaut's power is magical and mystical, two aspects that Strange knows better than most.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Dr Strange of course.

Tron
As I said earlier, you read WAY too much into things said on here. I was simply commentign on what someone else said, THAT'S IT. Did I say Juggernaut would win? No. Did I say Strange would win? No. I said one simple comment, and you turned it into three paragraphs.

Mainstream
Dr. Strange could and should win.

muffin man
but magic can hurt the juggernaut.

chomperx9
could strange remove the spell of the gem ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
could strange remove the spell of the gem ? I can see strange cutting the link.

JakeTheBank
He wins with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.

Ironic d-baggery FTW

chomperx9
depends which juggernaut this is though. the thread starter didnt post which version this is.

with 8th day juggernaut or trion juggernaut i dont think there is anyway to get past the shield

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
depends which juggernaut this is though. the thread starter didnt post which version this is.

with 8th day juggernaut or trion juggernaut i dont think there is anyway to get past the shield I'm not sure if it was stated but I don't think that the connection changes just the amount of power he draws/taps in. So cutting it shouldn't be harder than normal Juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.