Longshot vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
miffed Alright. My feelings about Wolverine is that he can take down Spider-man. I might be wrong if Parker webbed him he might develop a serum poisonous enough to bubble Wolverine into a puddle.
Longshot though, he could def. beat spider-man.
In a fight with Wolverine, i doubt Logan would lay a finger on him. With a little luck...Wolverine perice's his own brain and dies.

radioboy121
I agree with you that Wolverine is capable of defeating Spiderman, despite what others say. The suggestion of coating the web fluid with a poison might not exactly work and it is indeed farfetched (Spiderman doesn't necessarily kill). As to Longshot beating Spiderman, it's debatable, but he is potentially more agile than him; Longshot's bones are hollow (as is Shatterstar) that allow him to basically toss and manuever around his body with incredible ease.

As to the fight, Longshot's powers are very fickle and his luck could make his handling go either way. Regardless Longshot, like Spiderman, is touchable, so I see Wolverine more likely winning this fight as Longshot cannot easily hurt him critically, unless the environment comes to play (i.e. a wall collapses, but this means the luck is working).

lightaxe
so with longshot if spidey kicked him in teh shin would it like crumble since his bones are hollow?

radioboy121
He came from Mojoworld where his life was riddled with fighting, so crumbling so easily wouldn't seem as logical if he's survived that long. Hollow bones in his sense doesn't mean he's exactly brittle, but being hit by Spiderman in full force would probably splatter him anyway. Yet, luck is often times on his side.

lightaxe
ooo ok. I was thinking like a birds bones so theyd be brittle and easy to break.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.