Prince of Persia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fierypaws
Although i havn't played the first Prince of Persia, I can tell that it was a very good game. Prince of Persia Warrior Within, is a great game, I havnt finished it yet, but I can say that this prequil can only be made so good because the first was also good. If anyone disagree's woth this logic please step forward.

SaTsuJiN
Well.. Ive played the demo for "Warrior Within".. I found the controls to be in quite a disarray at times.. mostly with rolling when I want to jump and so forth.. then accidentally wall kicking into some some spikes lol.
But as a generalized statement.. most people you ask will prefer the first prince of persia over 'warrior within', because WW doesnt feel finished.

dave123
we have a PoP:WW thread somewhere, but anyway....

I never played PoP, but I got WW... and never really got into it erm I guess that's cos I never played PoP

fierypaws
I agree with SaTsuJiN, the controls at times can be very questionable, but overall I believe that it is a very good game. For example, sometimes it will go into a view from above, and you have to get to a surface about the prince, what would happen is you end up wal walking left, or right, instead of up.

ChickinMeat
i really like the game, ive had many hours of fun playing through it, i dont really mind that the prince is now hardcore compared to sands of time, the story and the gameplay i find is pretty good, and fun.

but i do agree, the camera angles can be bad, but i havnt had that much of a problem with it

fierypaws
Ya overall, it is a very good game, I like the movies throughout it, and the movies under..... options I think it is.

<Machete_Guy
I'm not a huge fan of the games. They can be very frustrating at times. And i hate puzzles. IMO I think they were a tiny bit over rated.

shellie
ive played Prince of Persia on my gameboy sp and it sucked , found it to be quite mind numbing... though Warrior Within looked decent from the ads i seen.

Walfredo
I never played SoT but PoP:WW is defintely a good game. I think it had a lot of hype and may have sold out a bit on the feel (the darkness is a bit absurd). But the game is enjoyable and rewarding. I am near the end but so far would give it an 8.4/10

fierypaws
Ya Shellie, the only reason that game sucked was because it was on the GBA.

Jason420
i got this game for christmas and i fell in love with it but its difficult and the controls are sometimes a little clunky but you can get used to them......I did 9.0/10 of what i played so far

Jason420
most people say they dont like the new hardcore prince i like him better now hes like a heartless ******* now and i like the new badass attitude like hes better than everybody

ChickinMeat
i dont think its so bad his new attitude, since its like 7 years after sand of time, he must have matured a little bit, and with all the crap happening to him, i woulnt be a happy bunny anymore!

ahh well, the gameplay rocks

dgeniu
Yep, Prince is the man! I actually never had any trouble with the controlls after I got my mouse sesibility down to 18%. big grin The great thing about the game is the plot-interesting and unpredictable!(especially the Sandwraith transformation) And the Prince isn`t all that hardcore, he`s just trying to save his entire existance, he has to mean business and get it right, there`s no room for errors.

Never actually played Sands of Time, but I know enough about it to imagine that must be pretty awesome as well!

ChickinMeat
You got to play sands of time, its pure awesome

dgeniu
I do, I do, I do! I`m still looking it! Wish me luck!

ChickinMeat
I wish you much luck dgeniu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.