TaskMaster vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
who wins?

ScarletSpider
Can we get some info on Midnighter, please?

srankmissingnin
His brain works like a computer and he analysis every combat situation until he finds the senaro that has the best chance of victory. He has hightend reflexes and strength, superhuman durability and he is an excellent martial artist.

I want Taskmaster to win but I can't decided if he will or not. This is a good match up C1nd3r... at least I think it is.

ScarletSpider
Thanks for the info. Is he DC or what? Any essential reading you can recommend for him? I'm, to be gratuitously self-flattering, somewhat of a walking encyclopedia regarding Marvel--specifically on retardedly obscure crap. But for DC I'm not so good and trying to branch out.

srankmissingnin
Yeah DC... er I mean Wildstorm. He is a member of the Authority so any of them should be a good read if you want to pick some up.

ScarletSpider
Alright, thanks a bunch smile

Khellendros
Midnighter also has enhanced healing, though I don't think it's on, say, Wolverine's level. I think both men beat the living crap out of each other but Midnighter takes it because he can last longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.