Thor vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
This is a match Lobo will lose! Thor is godlike and will destroy him. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

long pig
hm....not that lobo could take everything thor dishes out...but well...he could...hed come back the next day or so...plus for every drop of blood lobo loses...would create another lobo...so 20 lobos vs thor?? im thinkin thor would be seeing his maker real soon.

long pig
itd be a funny read tho...just to read how lobo makes fun of thor for speaking the way he does.

MERCILOUS
If it was classic Thor then I'd say Lobo could pull it off but i doubt there's anything he could do against Thor with Odin force. Oh, and he lost the abiilty to replicate but he's far more resistant to damage.

Fanboy
There both great fighters but Thor could probably win. Or Lobo AAAAH I do not know.

Cosmo Kramer
Even if he could replicate himself Thor could easily blow his horn and yell "Aveeengers! Aveeeengers!!!! I said Aveeengers! Assemble!"

long pig
lobo is more than a match cosmo...seriously....i dunno what you got against lobo or his fans but no one questions most of the lobo vs threads....deal with it man...hes just the man....

Scoobless
thor wins by killing lobo, if he comes back to life then he get's chucked into an asgardian jail for the rest of eternity

MERCILOUS
No, then he'd just kill everybody in Asguard.

"Dopeth!"-Thor

long pig
thor hammer is all he has up on Lobo. but who know, lobo has an arsenal of weapons equal or greater than thors hammer.
i DO know the play on the word asgaurd would definatly be used.
ASS GAURD?? FOR WHAT? BAD MEXICAN? -hawhawhaw-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.