Character History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bob-Zombie
Don't know the history of the jedi/sith? Make it yourself. Post your ideas about yoda,sidious,maul and others here of what you might think their history is

Bob-Zombie
Darth Sidious
A fallen jedi Trained by master yoda but was deformed and reborn in the form of palpatine :P

Bob-Zombie

Freakin' Jedi
No way. Maybe ROTS will be the best episodce of the prequels, but that's pretty much it.

Bob-Zombie
i say that ep.2 had the tops in lightsaber battles

Bob-Zombie
onwards with history stick out tongue

Jango Fett: Boba fett before killed travels back in time and makes a clone of himself and names him Jango fett confused big grin eek!

Arsenal
Episode I had the best lightsaber battle yet

Bob-Zombie
damn right arsenal, qui-gon/obi-wan vs darth maul with the double bladed lightsaber wupped ass,

but one thing, qui gon was ment to be second only to mace( who was second only to yoda stick out tongue )

so why did he die so easily?

Arsenal
Did you see that part before he was killed when Maul gave him a look then he moved back a little? I think Maul startled him a little and he got clumsy.

Bob-Zombie
possibly,
if maul could beat qui-gon and obi-wan could beat maul, does that mean
that obi-wan could wup some qui-gon ass?

Arsenal
Nah, I still think OB1 won cheaply.

Bob-Zombie
how did he win cheaply?
it was fair

Stunrun
Maul shouldnt of stood there like a dork then should he? he deserved to get chopped cool

Bob-Zombie
i reckon maul he knew he was screwed by the sound of obi-wans quite convincing "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Bob-Zombie
Maul was not killed cheaply. All fair in war and war only.

Echuu
Obi-wan was fueled by the hate of maul who just killed his master; he was using the darkside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.