The fantastic 4 vs........[insert name]....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Name any charachter and state whether or not you think they could beat the f4.

Please dont name any abstracts or super powerful gods.

But the most powerful corporial life forms in the marvel universe are meant to be galactus (+heralds), the celestials and the watchers.
However, the f4 have defeated galactus on various occasions, and have even beat some celestials before.

And if you put franky into the equation, they are virtually unbeatable.

eleveninches
f4:

reed: super-genius. Technology that could rival even that of some of the celestials. Even galactus has admitted that he is a force of nature.

sue: force fields that can defend against full force blasts from galactus and penetrate the armour of celestials.

ben: super powerful. Has fought hand to hand and held his ground against foes as powerful as thanos.

johnny: weakest of the group. Apart from having his powers switched with sue, I cant think of much that makes him all that powerful.

franky: can manipulate reality and create universes on a level that could exceed even that of the celestials and watchers.

valeria: ???

jrodslam
Ill put my money on the Defenders(Strange,Surfer,Namor,Hulk). The big four basically took on the FF, X-Men, Avengers, S.h.e.i.l.d.
Now thats what I call the Fantastic Four.

eleveninches
the f4 would probably be able to beat any one of the defenders by themself in a 4 on 1 fight.
They could:
definately beat Namor,
most likely beat the hulk,
maybe beat the silver surver,
and possibly beat dr strange.
The f4 would have most trouble with DrStrange more than any of the other defenders by themselves, as they dont really have any magic powers at all.

muffin man
COPY CAT.
I said f5 and gave you all the characters and spdey

eleveninches
the F5 is completely different to the F4. It has almost all different members

gamewarrior
What do you mean the f4 can defeat the hulk most likely. The hulk pummeled them in one of the comic book issues of the hulk or was it the fantastic 4?

eleveninches
well, they can defeat galactus and even managed to turn him human, so they could easily beat the hulk (in theory)

ZephroCarnelian
In theory they could. But that's the same as giving Batman as much prep time as he needs to come up with a plan.

With the exception of Frankie, F4 would be whupped by most of the JLA. Supes and Flash easily. They moive faster than the speed of thought. Once Sue is taken out, no forcefields and the rest are easy pickings...

eleveninches
Yeah. Sue is the most powerful of the 4

ZephroCarnelian
Easily - I think her forcefields would probably be able to stand up to Supes' punches. Which is y he or Flash or even WW would use their superspeed to take Sue out first. Then the rest of the Four would be no trouble, at least for Supes.

If Reed had prep time, he could probably come up with some kind of synthesised Kyrptonite, but if not, he's flung into space like an elastic band. The Thing would get his ass pounded to the ground by Supes and the Torch? The only thing a Supernova would do to Supes is make him get out the burgers and sausages...

Alpha Centauri
The individual powers of them all, while significant, isn't what makes them formidable. It's their team work. No other team has that as much as they do. When you fight the F4 you're not just fighting a couple while the others go off, you're fighting all four.

-AC

eleveninches
The thread was the fantastic four against any ONE individual

Alpha Centauri
Thanos.

Thanos would win.

-AC

eleveninches
Thing has stood his ground against thanos before. (no ig or hotu)

Alpha Centauri
Yes but he wouldn't beat him.

Which is of course the purpose of this thread.

-AC

Tron
I have to go with the individual that's already beaten them:

Black PantherHappy Dance

who?-kid
For a short while.

Ironmanpower
Why not Dr.DOOM ? I can defeat them as well.

long pig
The destroyer with odins spirit(not odin himself) & sword. odin would be in a coma in asgaurd out of the reach of any of the FF.
it'd take three seconds...
with franky well...i dunno...

long pig
if ya think "i said no gods!" well it wouldnt be odin...just his will and such. and odinsword is pure power...

laydiiplayette
ANYONE CAN BEAT THEM! =). Any person can beat them by not supporting them, not buying their comic, and getting others to stop readin their comics. Eventually they will be discontinued1 lol. but seriously i dunno who could beat them.

Draco69
JLA
Doomsday
Silver Surfer
JSA
Magneto
Avengers
Green Lantern Corps.

eleveninches
/\they are mostly teams, not individuals

muffin man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319442&highlight=kang try this thread it came first and just adds spidey.

eleveninches
no the f5 are not just the f4 with spidey.

DOnt you mean the 'what if' story, rather than the 'fantastic five' alternate reality.
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/alternate/fantasticfive/fantasticfive.htm

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/whatif/whatif.htm

muffin man
what if issue 1 they are though

eleveninches
ok.

muffin man
ok thanks for the link Hmm the real fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.