Gambit vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThaWhiteShadow
I like gambit, but i'd say iceman would take it

tikininja
i m gonna have to go with gambit sorry

pr1983
iceman at full power? iceman then...

jrodslam
Gotta put my money on Bobby. He's just totaly on another level now. It might be a god fight, but Iceman is too advanced now.

muffin man
2 of my favourite x-men.
both wear long jackets but who's is longer.
ok. well then I gotta' go wit GAMBIT he'd t'man

Draco69
Iceman is quite possibly the most underdeveloped X-Man in history. He still hasn't reached his full potential. It's a close match.

muffin man
ice explosion come on people.

theflyxx
The Iceman winneth.

muffin man
no gambit winnneth.
he'd blow off all of his ice bobby would be naked. polaris and jubilee come around and say seen it befor and north star runs and takes off his own clothes. Bobby run prays and lock himself in his room.

Draco69
Actually Iceman is stuck in his ice form. He's completely made of ice now. No wonder he's grouchy.

muffin man
oh.
they haven't printed stories that far in time in the UK

Kontraz
well, if he's entirely of ice, then gambit could make him explode with ease.... i was going to say iceman would win, but now that he isnt organic, gambit takes it.

Draco69
Iceman's made entirely comprised of organic ice....whatever the f*** that is. (Stupid Chuck Austen)

Kontraz
did it SAY it was organic, or is that just an assumption? Because although wolvie's claws are "organic", gambit can still charge those.

Draco69
Yeah, it did say that. Organic or not, Iceman could still win. Either by freezing the bloodflow to his brain or absorbing all the water from his body. And blowing up Iceman would be ineffective since Iceman can reform himself. (as long as there is moisture in the air).

Kontraz
so.... iceman is virtually immortal so long as he is on earth? what kind of god like power is that?!?!?

Draco69
Yeah, it is a bit ridiculous. ( Curse Chuck Austen !)

muffin man
he could touch him and blow up his brain.
GAMBIT wins. I keep repeating myself I could so be a robot.

norrin radd
iceman, even if gambit could make him explode he would simply turn into water and then turn into ice again, he can do it.

but it would be a very fast fight since bobby would simply freeze the water inside gambits body.

Mainstream
Muffin Man...I ....must....agree...Remy...takes out...the ice...dude...dudes.

vaya_the_elf
I'm going to have to go with Iceman.

Mainstream
if Gambit is at max..I know he could win..but if they are both normal...I just have to side with Gambit..though I think it'd be close.

vaya_the_elf
You are right it would be. I'd picked Iceman because I liked him.

Mainstream
I see inter....cool choice.

vaya_the_elf
I'm not a gambit fan. Love his powers, but hate his personality.

The Flash
Iceman would win.

muffin man
umm all the way I've saying gambit.

DarkCrawler
Why would he win?

muffin man
because he'd blow him up of course into some Ice cubes.
with 3 cards.

Draco69
Or Iceman can freeze the blood in his veins, turn his organs into popsicles, or drop the temperature around to him -30 until Gambit suffocates, or Iceman can suck all the water out of Gambit's body. Iceman is arguably one of the most powerful mutants alive.

Gambit CAN blow Iceman up. However, he can just reform himself. As long as there is H20 in the air, Iceman is essentially impossible to beat.

HarmonicFlo88
Gambit can melt any ice around him charging his cards. and fire melts ice. if gambit keeps throwing cards at iceman...iceman wouldn't have tha time he needs to regenerate his body. this goes to gambit. i think gambit is too agile for iceman to to some of tha things you all mentioned.

norrin radd
is it necessary to say anything else? gambit is out of his league

muffin man
gambit could interupt the ice blast by throwing his pole causing ice man to fall then gambit powers up the ice it explodes the shard go everywhere gambit then throws some cards and boom gambit wins. its all over.

norrin radd

muffin man
no but if he hit him hard enough he would have to stop cause it would hurt him and he'd fall.

norrin radd
he would hurt him and he would fall, lol.

check this out: http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/iceman.htm

DarkCrawler
Gambit uses kinetic energy...not heat...

DarkCrawler
Iceman cant feel any pain.

Draco69
Iceman wins. Period. Friggin Gambit fanboys.

IRTMU-Dragon
Iceman can control the temperature of everything around his body also cant he? So he could make ice and enough of it he could send it flying at gambit.

muffin man
yes but if it smash through his head.

Draco69
Or Iceman can freeze the blood in his veins, turn his organs into popsicles, or drop the temperature around to him -30 until Gambit suffocates, or Iceman can suck all the water out of Gambit's body. Iceman is arguably one of the most powerful mutants alive.

Gambit CAN blow Iceman up. However, he can just reform himself. As long as there is H20 in the air, Iceman is essentially impossible to beat.

OmegaMutant
Iceman is a Omega Level mutant. Which aren't the strongest mutants but they have the strongest potential which means they can be the strongest. But is he explodes he can just reform and heat him up, freeze him, take all the water so on and so forth. Also there is something floating that Gambit v Night Wing, Night wing wins and he doesn't have a power so Iceman can be like "Haha you tried blowing me up well how do u like being blood less" so iceman will win no doubt.
side note Omega level mutants include phoenix and can have immortality Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
thumb up a well thought out post.

Werewolf582
Iceman blubberstomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.