Darkside/Lightside Explained??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkart99

.:Space Opera:.
wow. awesome post darkart. it really makes sense that explanation.
so when yoda saysa that the boys future is clouded hes talking about not seeing the other half, and meaning that he can see the good in him, butalso knows there's another piece to the puzzle. george IS really smart.

Red Superfly
I seriously doubt Anakin willfully set himself up to fall. He just falls to the dark side. He's not some double agent of the lightside.

The Prophecy is what is applied here. Anakin unknowingly fulfils the prophecy.

Seriously, the day Darth Vader turns out to be a light side double agent, is the day I burn all of my Star Wars stuff.

he wouldnt have killed ben then if that were true. (double agent)

Darkart99
When you think about it, it makes Palpatines actions make even more sense. Not only did he start the Trade Federation thing in TPM and the Clone Wars to further his political position but also to charge up the darkside to empower himself more.

god. thanks for that post, i look at star wars completely differently now.

smoker4
Thats a nice explination of the force, i like the idea that sids is as blind as yoda! cool! smokin'

Sith Master X
Awesome!

bmw2002
Great post. Star Wars is pulpy, campy and deep!

bilbofett
Dont get too excited just yet boys, this InfoWars guy is not yet been deemed an 'insider' and at present this is just his theory.

jjwil76
it's as good as (or better than) any theory I've heard

NoFate007
"I sense much fear in you"
"The boy is dangerous, they all sense it why can't you?"
"Something elsewhere...elusive."

Explain those then, lol. Good post, but I'm not believing anything till I see it.

bilbofett
Good Point NoFate...

Echuu
Great stuff.

I don't get it though- since Count Dooku was a dark jedi wouldnt he have some more sense of whats going on in ROTS?

NoFate007
Dooku is a Sith, Grievous is the DJ. Lol, dj, Grievous has 4 mixing boards.

bILLYgOAT
makes sense to me

Echuu
Ah I dunno; I've seen Poodo listed as a dark jedi. I may be wrong, but that's what I've always gathered.

bILLYgOAT
well its answered a few questions that I've had.
such as
the meaning of the one who would bring balance to the force,
the Jedi's power diminishing in in TMP & AotC,
& why Palps couldn't foresee his own end before and during RotJ

XX Emperor XX
Awesome stuff indeed and the star wars rabbit hole goes even deeper

Stunrun
Interesting read, thx Darkartcool

Darth_Nefarus
This is one of the most informative threads I've seen in a while. I totally dig the explanation of how Sidious cannot detect the power of Yoda or Obi-Wan, but Vader can.
Pretty sweet. Nice find.

Arsenal
I think my head's going to explode.

Sadako of Girth
"I sense much fear in you"
"The boy is dangerous, they all sense it why can't you?"
"Something elsewhere...elusive."

"Explain those then, lol. Good post, but I'm not believing anything till I see it."

Well I'd guess that at the time of TPM that the Lightside advantage is only on its way to dwindling to the levels that it does on AOTC and ROTS... And also the lack of advantage wouldn't TOTALLY make blind the force user using the diminshed side of the force....
In regards to the "...Elusive" bit, I suppose its self explaining to a degree as Obi-Wan couldn't quite solidify what he felt, suggesting a lack of vision on the matter on his part..

I always thought TPM and ROTJ could be seen as fairly neutral-almost balanced force episodes with a slight advantage going the Dark(TPM)
then light(ROTJ).
Its also pretty cool that the time frames of each movie allow for a the force to waver and then finally go back to balance neutral over a big ole stretch of time. (Around 40yrs) Making it feasible that users of either side of the force would barely notice the transition.. smile
Like the old adage that a frog in a saucepan being heated slowly wouldn't realise it was being boiled and hop out of the water, so it just stays and cooks.....
.......allegedly......

::SS::

Darkart9602
Wow, amazing, a script without any dialogue

NoFate007
And the reason for that was...

Batman316
*wonders if it's even worth reading?

But the initial post for this thread was excellent, wether it is fake or true it makes sense..... from a certain point of view

Morridini
Great. Very interesting (not SS's spamming, as he posted that same thing everywhere a time back, someone should edit it away).

hey bithiness? can you take out that clutter? hear me bitchiness, feel me....i sense your presence

mr_snerdly
I agree with what someone said a few posts back about Count Dooku. Clearly Anakin is stronger than Dooku overall, but Dooku used the lightside of the force as a Jedi, as well as the darkside as a Sith. Therefore, Anakin isn't the only one to have done this. However, I see your point that Anakin tapped back into the lightside of the force as a Sith while Dooku did not.

bilbofett
FROM HookLine&Sinker at TFN re InfoWars post:

EVERYONE READ THIS POST

I only just decided to read this thread an hour ago and what I have discovered will shock some of you. THIS IS COMPLETE FANBOY RAMBLINGS. As many have pointed out, it sounds nothing like Lucas or any official Lucasfilm representative we've heard from before. Many of you have rationalized that this is a legit article (because it's a well thought out theory) and believe the article comes from some source that will appear in April. Just not an official source. Well it won't.

I became suspicious at first because Info would not give the location of the article, but only the convenient time in which the article will officially premiere in April. Also I felt Info was defending this article way too much. As if it were his own theory. I checked his past posts in the last month and noticed his theory on why Palpatine wears a hood. Something about how he recharges his face like a battery. It was complete speculation posted as if it were legit inside info.

Anyways, as I read through this thread I noticed InfoWars had a liking for erasing his past posts. It didn't hit me then, but the next bit helped. I noticed Helmet, Gabe, and some others were supporting this fellow based on his place of work. On a suggestion, I decided to check his IP host. That's when I remembered. Let's just say it matched someone many of you will remember. He's done this before. The erasing of past posts should have tipped me sooner but...

Yes folks. This all comes from Dark_Knight_37 aka Darth_Seda. The fake insider of a year ago. He managed to convince some people for a day that his spoilers were legit and not his own theories. It took weeks to unscramble some users minds when it came to deprogramming his false info with legit info.

That is the reason why I post this now in public. Simply banning and locking won't do.

Told ya it was only a theory!!!

bILLYgOAT
EDIT

WOW Happy Dance

Darkart99
Ughh, just when you think you stumble across something worthwhile, it turns out to be garbage. Thanks lil Bilb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.