Riddick VS DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
How about this?

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil beats him by chopping his head off with an ax and then he goes out for a horrible old fashioned New York style hotdog.

Napalm
Togh battle but I go with riddick

jinzin
riddick, he's probably on par with puisher, but even more of a killer instinct.

K3VIL
From what is understandable from the movies and the cartoon, Riddick possess upper human level strenght, i mean, he punch the Lord Marshal knocking back him for a 5/6 meters distance.He was able to kill between 10/13 Necromongers with ease in melee combat, also i remember that his skill with knives is amazing, and his strenght was also proved when in Pitch Black he goes toe to toe with that monster and slice him 3/4 times in a few seconds, proving also his speed.After getting engaged by 3 of those monsters he was really hurted but then on the starship he was nearly recovered from that, so we can assume he heal slightly faster of a normal man.In a director's cut scene Riddick also emit a burst of energy, but Vin Diesel and the director David Towhy says his powers will be more explained in the 2 sequels of COH.And least but not last his night-vision that grants him to be able to see in darkness.
Anyway on the other hand, DD is one of Earth greatest martial artists, an olympic level athlete, and he has great experience, yes Ridddick too, obvious, but anyway DD fought with strong enemies and beat them down, his super-senses are also an advantage cause even if they fought in a dark place Riddick cannot take advantage from it.
Finally i think this is a close battle.

Cosmo Kramer
DD wins

chilled monkey
A very close match, but I'd say Riddick. I think he has the edge strengthwise and he's more ruthless. As jinzin points out, he has more killer instinct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.