Gods & Generals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
Has anyone seen this movie? If so what did you think? Was it good? Was it Boring? Did anyone remember Gen Darius Nash Couch cause I can't find him.

Punker69
It was good but boring. 3/5 stars.

Tela
eep, that's what i thought. Do you remember seeing a general Darius Nash Couch? I've watched it like 3 or 4 times and I've missed him each time stick out tongue

WindDancer
OMG Ted Turner should go jump into a river after producing this MESS!!!! Too long! Too preachy! Base on historic events???? According to who? People that study one semester of US history? Give me a break!!!!

Not the worse Civil War movie, but certainly not the best!!! 2/5.

Tela
Roar, okay, i see

Fire
never seen it

Tela
Ai, ur no help. *playfully slaps Fire's wrist*

Fire
hey who's gonna slap me I'm the one that slaps ppl around here

Tela
ai, i need to know where Gen. Couch is on the dvd version. Can anyone help me.

Fire, I am.

Punker69
I have to agree with you,but I stick with my rating smile.

finti
It was a huge dissapointment

WindDancer
I don't hate the film, but certainly didn't like it. I thinks is because I grew up watching "Gettysburg" and "North and South" that my feelings for "Gods and Generals" was negative. I'm not saying those are better films, but I felt that the battles in "God and Generals" seem too staged. Besides the soldiers look to clean during the battle scenes. But that just my opinion.

Punker69
Yeah it should have been rated R.I dont care what your excuse is all war movies should be R.Or else it will be fake.I mean like the Civil War was that clean.And did you know it was suppose to be a sequel to GETTYSBURG.I made a thread called GOOD idead BAD movie and this indeed was a good idea but a bad movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.