Thor, Wolverine, and Hulk vs. Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic Cube
Rules: Featureless environment. No conveniently placed rocks cars or buildings. The characters know nothing of each other's strengths or weaknesses. (Thor would not know of Superman's weakness to magic.)
No exploitation weapons (Wolverine can't bring any Kryptonite, Batman can't pull a big magnet out of his ass.)
No environmental advantages. (fighting in space, no flinging anyone into space, or the sun.)

No friendly fire. (I know Thor, Hulk, and Wolverine hate each other, but they will have to fight as a team.)

No calling for help on either side.

For all purposes, adamantinum is unbreakable, as it has never been broken in any Marvel comics.

No pre-crisis Superman, or pre-crisis Superman feats. Wonder Woman cannot use the Atlas Gauntlets, Thor cannot use the Destroyer. Everyone is at their current comic book power level.

Napalm
hulk wolvi team

Cosmic Cube
why do you say that?

Cosmic Cube
I agree though. Batman falls first. Wolverine does minor damage then falls. Wonder Woman would fall, probably to Thor, and Hulk and Thor would own Superman.

Draco69
I think that the "Trinity" will win. Why? They work together as a team everyday. They've been doing it for years. The Marvel team unfortunately has some of the most temperamental, antisocial personalities in the Marvel Universe. One on One, Thor will beat Superman, Wolverine will beat Batman, etc. But as teams, the Marvel team falls to sheer experience and power.

Cosmic Cube
Experience and Power? Are you talking about as a team, or individually?
Wolverine has about 200 years of fighting experience, and has the best fighting skills in Marvel. Thor is a Norse god,; all they do in Valhalla is eat, fight, kill each other, ressurect, eat, and fight again. This has gone on for several millenia. Thor would have more experience than anyone. Hulk fights the military, gamma charged monsters, gods, and just about every other Marvel superhero nearly every day of his life. Sheesh, I said no friendly fire! Though in reality their personalities would definitley clash, they would have to fight as a team. Go team Marvel.

Draco69
As I said before individually The Marvel team rocks. As a team they suck. The DC team already work together; they've been doing it for years. The Marvel team has violent, tempermental personalities that would hamper their ability to work together.

Cosmic Cube
? did you read any of my posts? No friendly fire, they have to work as a team. I'm not talking about their personalities, I'm talking abilities. And actually, the Marvel team could still win, even if they aren't working as a team.

(You didn't tell me Wonder Woman wore the Atlas Gauntlets when she supported the spaceship.)

Draco69
Okay, no friendly fire. Still can't see them working as team though. If they worked as team. (Thor probably leads them) then after a long hard battle the Marvel team could win. The wind could blow either way.

(What you talking about?Wonder Woman stopped using the Atlas Gauntlets after Artemis was killed by the White Demon. She gave them to Wonder Girl. The gauntlets were presumbly destroyed when Diana's mother died. By spaceship, you probably mean the Angel Chariot that she supported by herself during the Zauriel saga.)

Cosmic Cube
This is how I see it:

Superman and Thor lead each team. Superman has near lightspeed, and flight, but Thor can fly and teleport instantaneously (faster than light.) Superman and Thor trade blows, Thor whipps out Mjolnir. Since the hammer is magical in nature, one good hit from it should put Superman down. Batman would easily fall to Wolverine, nothing on his utility belt could overcome his healing factor or senses. Hulk and Wonder Woman battle it out, but Hulk has greater endurance, strength, and durability. If Hulk doesn't finish her, Wolverine would jump in, and it would be a wrap for Wonder Woman.

See it happening differently? Post it.

(I've heard that she used the gauntlets to do so. I guess my sources were unreliable. I've never heard of Wonder Girl, maybe he meant to say that Wonder Girl used the gauntlets...)

Draco69
I agree.

(Yeah. Wonder Woman rarely used the Atlas Gauntlets. She stopped using them because she couldn't control her newfound strength. She gave them to Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandmark) so she could be her sidekick.)

Cosmic Cube
I hate when people vote and don't post anything. *sigh*

Cosmic Cube
Actually Hulk and Thor fought on the same side while they were Avengers.

MatchesMalone
I'm sorry, that was me. I voted on team DC.

Quick Freeze
Superman's weakness is magic, and with hulk's help he can take him down. wonderwoman isnt as strong as the hulk especially if wolverine is helping, and batman is just outclassed. but if trinity had time to plan. bats and supes could think of a great stradegy of taking them down one by one

muffin man
team Marvel
Marvel is much better than DC come on.

Razior
Thor, Hulks team stomps

BobbyD
It's conceivable to me that WW and Superman alone can solo the other team. Batman is of little value here. Wolverine can be one shot by either WW or Superman, before I hear the O sound finish in GO. The lasso can restrain someone/anyone in a hurry. Thor or Hulk whoever is left standing faces a speed blitz barrage of punishment. Batman will either be dead or coordinating attacks. He brings little to the table here. I suppose he could "occupy" Wolverine, but then again I don't like his chances.

Bentley
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
For all purposes, adamantinum is unbreakable, as it has never been broken in any Marvel comics.

This is false and a sad advantage to team Marvel.

Superman solos.

SamZED
Thor beats Superman. shifty

The Nuul
Hulk loses first.

3 on 2 now.

T2 wins.

hulk would not lose first. Dc probably wins given their speed advantage and the lasso.

The Nuul
Logan vs Bats, Logan wins but doesnt do shit against WW or Supes.

Thor vs WW or Supes.

Hulk loses whatever one that Thor doesnt fight.

BM would be down first in that scenario, but more importantly the side effects from the big ones' fight could take logan and batman out.

The Nuul
Not Logan, he survives. But I dont include this stuff anways. How many times do we see team mates getting hurt if killed because two big guns duke it out?

tideoftime
First off, while Superman is not very resistant to magic, people *grossly* over-exaggerate his non-jobbing falls to magic -- he can endure considerable magical assaults and keep fighting, he just doesn't endure them as well as he does non-magical effects. Second, while forum rules -- and the OP, as well -- say to use current version of WW, that is a misleading ruling: WW is currently having an alternate timeline storyline, which is not the same as an ongoing change in the character (as has occured several time over the past several decades) -- once this storyline is wrapped up, she'll be the way she was before it started (that is, it's *only* a story, not an inherent narrative change in the character).

Just had to post that, first.

Generally, I'd go with Team 2; those who think Hulk in most of his "powersettings" is somehow much stronger than WW haven't bothered reading about her for about 25 years; as it stands, she can take him via speed, comparable strength, better skill, and her lasso. But assumingSupes/WW realize Thor is, well, THOR (probably after Clark sees stars after getting whacked by Mjolner), she and he will trade-off: WW can hold out against Thor long enough for Superman to get Hulk even momentarily unconcious, then it's 2on1 vs. Thor, which SM/WW will win more often than not (though not without attrition, certainly).

Wolverine and Batman (sans the Batkick) are complete non-factors in this, and way out of their leagues in a "proper" forum battle (that is, without the benefit of a comicbook narrative).

carver9
Ok, if this is current hulk, he STOMPS anyone on team 2 BUT with the bfring option on, he is a none factor as for Wolverine. Thor is by himself, so I agree with everyone, Team 2 wins.

Take off bfring and Hulk could possibly solo.

-Pr-
Thor is the only one with any sort of versatility, and having strength/claws/healing factor isn't really going to help you against two people that are much faster and strong enough to hurt you.

Team DC.

Warlord
Team Marvel wins.

Thor beats Supes
Hulk beats Diana
Wolverine and Bats leave em to go clubbing

Originally posted by tideoftime
First off, while Superman is not very resistant to magic, people *grossly* over-exaggerate his non-jobbing falls to magic -- he can endure considerable magical assaults and keep fighting, he just doesn't endure them as well as he does non-magical effects. Second, while forum rules -- and the OP, as well -- say to use current version of WW, that is a misleading ruling: WW is currently having an alternate timeline storyline, which is not the same as an ongoing change in the character (as has occured several time over the past several decades) -- once this storyline is wrapped up, she'll be the way she was before it started (that is, it's *only* a story, not an inherent narrative change in the character).

Just had to post that, first.

Generally, I'd go with Team 2; those who think Hulk in most of his "powersettings" is somehow much stronger than WW haven't bothered reading about her for about 25 years; as it stands, she can take him via speed, comparable strength, better skill, and her lasso. But assumingSupes/WW realize Thor is, well, THOR (probably after Clark sees stars after getting whacked by Mjolner), she and he will trade-off: WW can hold out against Thor long enough for Superman to get Hulk even momentarily unconcious, then it's 2on1 vs. Thor, which SM/WW will win more often than not (though not without attrition, certainly).

Wolverine and Batman (sans the Batkick) are complete non-factors in this, and way out of their leagues in a "proper" forum battle (that is, without the benefit of a comicbook narrative).

I don't see the difference between her current state and a change in character at all. it may last a short while and restore status quo or not, but the curent version of the character is relatively depowered. however, everyone here assumed classic ww anyway.

classic ww can take the hulk via speed and lasso, but if svage hulk grabeed her it'd be over. current hulk is at an all time high and has banner tech and intellect, so he'd do even better against her. In fact, now that I consider current hulk instead of classic savage hulk, I can see this being a stalemate or a win for marvel.

blow for blow, his strengh/damage output>>>>her damage soak/durabilty while her strengh and damage output<<<his soak/healing factor/durabilty. she can only get wins through speed and without the lasso her performance would drop significantly.

BobbyD
Some of these fights will last longer than the others due to matchups, but I can't see Marvel pulling off some, if any, due to Team DC's speed and one lasso. Most end in a hurry, others in a respectable good fight, but DC always coming out on top. erm

Stoic
Hulk beats down any of these characters. In fact, unless Superman is going for broke, the Hulk would barely even be hurt these days. When was the last time that either Superman or Wonder Woman threw greater than a 100 trillion ton punch? They would need far more than that to put the Hulk out. Fact: Superman was KO'd by less force when Konvikt hit him.

If speed were such a factor, The Sentry would have won hands down. The problem with people posting things like the Hulk moves like a turtle, and can't hit someone with flight is erroneous, and shows that they mistake him for some second rate brick like General Eiling, or is it the selective amnesia virus? Sentry was struck in mid blitz, square on the chin, Gladiator was beaten, Ironman who is supposed to be much faster was beaten. I could see a PIS ruling if it happened once, but it's happened time and again. Wonder Woman is simply unable to bang out with Banner, she'd be owned.

BFR on the Hulk? Not happening, first of all, in order for that to work, he would need to be grabbed, and in many cases, that would mean that he would need to be over powered. This in itself would be quite a feat, when he was able to hit Sentry while he was flying in at light speed. The BFR card is overrated, and before throwing it out there like it's the trump card, there are things to be considered. One, is that it wouldn't always work. Besides throwing the Hulk a couple miles away would mean, that all he would need to do is jump back. When has Wonder Woman ever not wanted to prove herself in a battle? Nah she would rush in and get smacked down.

Thor can most definitely hang with Superman, and Wolverine getting insta KO'd? Not happening! Logan just took a punch from Wonder Man and got up like he hadn't even been hit... Batman is done for, which leaves 3 on 2.

Marvel wins hands down.

0mega Spawn
LOL superman and wonderwoman team up against thor leaving wolverine and hulk who kill batman very easily thus a 2 on 2 where superman and wonderwoman win cool laughing

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
everyone here assumed classic ww anyway.

I didn't. I was clear enough when I said "Superman solos".

The Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
Hulk beats down any of these characters. In fact, unless Superman is going for broke, the Hulk would barely even be hurt these days. When was the last time that either Superman or Wonder Woman threw greater than a 100 trillion ton punch? They would need far more than that to put the Hulk out. Fact: Superman was KO'd by less force when Konvikt hit him.

If speed were such a factor, The Sentry would have won hands down. The problem with people posting things like the Hulk moves like a turtle, and can't hit someone with flight is erroneous, and shows that they mistake him for some second rate brick like General Eiling, or is it the selective amnesia virus? Sentry was struck in mid blitz, square on the chin, Gladiator was beaten, Ironman who is supposed to be much faster was beaten. I could see a PIS ruling if it happened once, but it's happened time and again. Wonder Woman is simply unable to bang out with Banner, she'd be owned.

BFR on the Hulk? Not happening, first of all, in order for that to work, he would need to be grabbed, and in many cases, that would mean that he would need to be over powered. This in itself would be quite a feat, when he was able to hit Sentry while he was flying in at light speed. The BFR card is overrated, and before throwing it out there like it's the trump card, there are things to be considered. One, is that it wouldn't always work. Besides throwing the Hulk a couple miles away would mean, that all he would need to do is jump back. When has Wonder Woman ever not wanted to prove herself in a battle? Nah she would rush in and get smacked down.

Thor can most definitely hang with Superman, and Wolverine getting insta KO'd? Not happening! Logan just took a punch from Wonder Man and got up like he hadn't even been hit... Batman is done for, which leaves 3 on 2.

Marvel wins hands down.

laughing More Marvel biasism.

0mega Spawn
LOL wolverine cant fly neither can hulk, Thor would be only problem because he can

Stoic
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
LOL superman and wonderwoman team up against thor leaving wolverine and hulk who kill batman very easily thus a 2 on 2 where superman and wonderwoman win cool laughing

That's funny, I always thought that Wonder Woman loved the challenge of battle, and as for Superman's overconfidence, he loves to stick out his chest, and tell Diana to take care of something less pressing. Are you calling 2/3rds of Team DC cowards? They can't win a one on one? Once again though it seems like someone has made the Hulk out to be a turtle, or forgot that he is not land locked.

Originally posted by The Nuul
laughing More Marvel biasism.

I'm not the only one with bias it seems. Look done below.

Logan vs Bats, Logan wins but doesnt do shit against WW or Supes.

Thor vs WW or Supes.

Hulk loses whatever one that Thor doesnt fight.

Stoic
LOL wolverine cant fly neither can hulk, Thor would be only problem because he can

The Hulk can jump to the point of flight.

0mega Spawn
The Hulk can jump to the point of flight. LMAO but cant change direction mid air so it would be pointless

The Nuul
Yeah, I'm bias for giving Marvel one win intead of your Marvel wins hands down.

LMAO but cant change direction mid air so it would be pointless

thumb up

Hulk jumps, Supes or WW moves and there goes Hulk in a straight line.

Repeat this...

Stoic
LMAO but cant change direction mid air so it would be pointless

Do either Superman of Wonder Woman have a Spider Sense? Have they ever been hit, or is it impossible for them to be tackled by someone moving a few times faster than the speed of sound? You know that the Hulk can achieve such speeds right?

I have a question, when does Wonder Woman and Superman fight the way that has been suggested in this thread? I mean double teaming, and letting Bruce get popped? Have you taken their character into consideration? Diana is an elitist at heart, and although she tries to hide it, she loves to crush her enemies to prove that she is superior to them. Diana would take it to either Thor or the Hulk, and bang it out with either, and lose in the attempt.

Her choice of course would depend on the self made Captain of Team DC "Superman", because we all know that when it comes to dealing with high threats, he's the one that tells Diana who to take on (going by his character of course). Superman typically sends Wonder Woman to take on someone who he deems to be of a lesser threat, while he rushes the greater one.

All the same, we know that Batman, and his cape are done for.

BobbyD

Marvel wins hands down.

..respectfully disagree. no expression

Stoic
Originally posted by BobbyD
..respectfully disagree. no expression

And I respect you for disagreeing. So how do you see this going?

0mega Spawn
so wonderwoman just becomes a retard and fights without using her flying abilities and fights hulk or wolverine who have no problem with double teams. superman fights thor - superman win being he could life mojnor or however you spell it, KOs thor, hulk one shots batman, now we have superman,wolverine, and hulk superman one shots wolverine by a flying kick concussion, superman has a long figh wth hulk eventually wins due to his strength,speed ,& flying advantage

Solidus Black
Base level fighting WW is stronger than Hulk. Hulk as far as i know does not usually go from zero to "stronger than Galactus" in 3 seconds and she (who has given Superman a good run for his money) can pummel him.

She is faster, intitally is stronger and as she can see, he is not a frail beast, will start battling out to all.

I concur about the point about them working as a team (Trinity) and once they see Batman isnt coping, in between blitzes, Diana will make Wolverine sad he woke up that morning.

I dont see Thor knocking out Supes with one hit of the hammer. That fight can go either way, but once WW deals with Hulk (the key here is to finish it really fast, because if it draws out, shes toast), she and supes will beat teh stuffing out of Thor

Batman will pose menacingly and stop wolverine from regenerating after diana scattered his insides all over teh ground.

Colossus-Big C
the team with hulk

Stoic
so wonderwoman just becomes a retard and fights without using her flying abilities and fights hulk or wolverine who have no problem with double teams. superman fights thor - superman win being he could life mojnor or however you spell it, KOs thor, hulk one shots batman, now we have superman,wolverine, and hulk superman one shots wolverine by a flying kick concussion, superman has a long figh wth hulk eventually wins due to his strength,speed ,& flying advantage

You see you started your post off completely wrong, and kept making errors as you went along. I never stated that Wonder Woman is going to lose her combat sense, but when does she blitz in her fights? She usually goes toe to toe, however if she fights the Hulk on these terms she would be over powered. Sure she can use the lasso, but can you say for certain that the Hulk could not resist it? He's done freakier things in the past.

Superman can not lift Mjolnir unless Thor allows him to, and on any given day Thor is a match for Superman, unless you believe that Thor suddenly dummies up, as you may have been under the impression that I suggested the same for Wonder Woman.

A long fight with the Hulk vs Superman? Superman is stronger? No. As the fight would progress, the Hulk would become so much stronger than Superman, that he would just be mangled. In his last showing, the Hulk was bleeding from his son Hiro Kala's first assaults. It only took seconds for him to resist it completely. Actually Hiro's last blast was so ineffective that the Hulk barely felt it, as you could see on panel that it was unable to even penetrate his skin. This would likely happen if he faced Superman's heat rays, or his punches. He gets tougher, as his strength increases.

Besides, currently Wonder Woman would have a tough time with Wolverine alone, forget about the other big guns.

Stoic
Originally posted by Solidus Black
Base level fighting WW is stronger than Hulk. Hulk as far as i know does not usually go from zero to "stronger than Galactus" in 3 seconds and she (who has given Superman a good run for his money) can pummel him.

She is faster, intitally is stronger and as she can see, he is not a frail beast, will start battling out to all.

I concur about the point about them working as a team (Trinity) and once they see Batman isnt coping, in between blitzes, Diana will make Wolverine sad he woke up that morning.

I dont see Thor knocking out Supes with one hit of the hammer. That fight can go either way, but once WW deals with Hulk (the key here is to finish it really fast, because if it draws out, shes toast), she and supes will beat teh stuffing out of Thor

Batman will pose menacingly and stop wolverine from regenerating after diana scattered his insides all over teh ground.

You're wrong, the Hulk has changed.

LMAO but cant change direction mid air so it would be pointless actually he does that with subtle thunderclaps. besides his sense of direction is perfect.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by 753
actually he does that with subtle thunderclaps. besides his sense of direction is perfect. erm

0mega Spawn
so Hulk jumps at superman... Superman simply flys out of way Hulk keeps up with him using "subtle thunderclaps" laughing

StyleTime
The Wonder Woman/Superman duo is superior to Thor/Hulk duo, so team DC wins.

The Wolverine vs Batman bout doesn't really matter in a forum fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by StyleTime
The Wonder Woman/Superman duo is superior to Thor/Hulk duo, so team DC wins.

The Wolverine vs Batman bout doesn't really matter in a forum fight.

Currently Wonder Woman might have a hard time against Spiderman, and even at full power, she isn't superior to either the current Hulk or Thor. Batman, and Wolveirne are in this thread, so they very much do matter in a forum battle. Superman was also KO'd with one punch when he as usual underestimated his opponent (Konvikt). Just keeping it real. Gladiator can fly too, so can Sentry, but that didn't stop them from losing to the Hulk. Gladiator would beat the wtf out of Diana.

The Nuul
Glads fight is PIS and Hulk didnt beat Sentry. Banner beat Bob. If Sentry wanted to he would have murder Hulk like any of the Supes type characters can do. Its only for the sake of the plot that they gimp them down with CIS. How good of a comic would be if Hulk got stomped in a few panels?

Bentley
Glads fight is PIS and Hulk didnt beat Sentry. Banner beat Bob. If Sentry wanted to he would have murder Hulk like any of the Supes type characters can do. Its only for the sake of the plot that they gimp them down with CIS. How good of a comic would be if Hulk got stomped in a few panels?

Sentry can't beat Hulk, stop spouting nonesense mad

Superman, yeah sure, but Superman is actually a good character smile

Stoic

Sentry lost period. Bob is the Sentry (well was) and Banner is the Hulk. How they handled the story I admit was garbage, but no matter how you call it the Hulk won. Gladiator lost, and if he fought the Hulk again he would lose again, but worse. As would Hyperion. When Gladiator had a test of strength with Colossus, I didn't see him smiling, and breaking his arms like Banner did. If the Hulk had Kalark's personality he would have ripped Peter in two. Not to mention that if Superman or Wonder Woman didn't hit the Hulk with far over 100 trillion tons of force, that he or she wouldn't do squat against him.

Are you saying that just because Mongul can't fly, that he has never hit Superman? Or better yet that someone that is slower than Superman has never hit him? What happened when Konvikt hit him? How about Grundy, Draaga, Kalibak, Subjekt 17, Lobo, Lou, General Eiling? The list goes on and on. Is it still PIS? The difference between those guys that I mentioned and the Hulk, with the exception of Konvikt, is that his powers are not static. He actually gets more durable, faster, stronger as the fight proceeds (I know you know this brah, but I thought I'd remind you).

Currently the Hulks base strength is far above any other Hulk, and he is in control of his rage. He can literally will himself to be a Superman buster. Fact: The Hulk was toned down when he got back to earth, because he exhibited far better feats on Saakar. I guess that they had to make it fair for Golden Boy in the main event.

Glads fight is PIS and Hulk didnt beat Sentry. Banner beat Bob. If Sentry wanted to he would have murder Hulk like any of the Supes type characters can do. Its only for the sake of the plot that they gimp them down with CIS. How good of a comic would be if Hulk got stomped in a few panels? well current hulk has banner's intellect and is stronger than ever.

so Hulk jumps at superman... Superman simply flys out of way Hulk keeps up with him using "subtle thunderclaps" laughing you claimed he coudlnt change directions in the air, which he can. he actually wouldnt need to, His sense of direction and aiming is perfect because he instinctively calculates all possible trajectories in a similar way to amadeus cho, its how he destroy cities without killing anyone and tags superspeed objects. SM would really have to blitz hard to avoid getting tagged.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by 753
you claimed he coudlnt change directions in the air, which he can. he actually wouldnt need to, His sense of direction and aiming is perfect because he instinctively calculates all possible trajectories in a similar way to amadeus cho, its how he destroy cities without killing anyone and tags superspeed objects. SM would really have to blitz hard to avoid getting tagged. you have me dying of laughter do you seriously believe Hulk can calculate which direction superman will fly before he leaps laughing or even keep up with him using thunderclaps laughing

Stoic
you have me dying of laughter do you seriously believe Hulk can calculate which direction superman will fly before he leaps laughing or even keep up with him using thunderclaps laughing

The thing here is that Superman doesn't fight that way, he engages, he doesn't play catch me if you can. Just stamp this whole direction as a dead end.

BobbyD
And I respect you for disagreeing. So how do you see this going?

I can't seem to get out of my head that every time I think of WW, she has been downgraded recently. I always use classic Diana in these threads. SM with classic Diana is just a better skillful all around team, and I think that speed definitely plays a factor in this one. Team DC has too much of it in this thread for Thor and Hulk to handle. Let's not forget what that lasso can do to either instantly. Batman and Wolverine are inconsequential in this fight.

0mega Spawn
The thing here is that Superman doesn't fight that way, he engages, he doesn't play catch me if you can. Just stamp this whole direction as a dead end. why are you gimping them by their "behaviour" on the battlefield...why cant superman man stay airborne and use heat vision because he has before

Stoic
why are you gimping them by their "behaviour" on the battlefield...why cant superman man stay airborne and use heat vision because he has before

Because in a forum setting if it is not stated that CIS is off, then they fight as they normally would. It's like me coming out and stating, that the Hulk would become as angry as he would if he fought Onslaught, and go for the kill with every punch... while disregarding the fact that Banner will only kill if absolutely necessary. It's simply out of character.

Originally posted by BobbyD
I can't seem to get out of my head that every time I think of WW, she has been downgraded recently. I always use classic Diana in these threads. SM with classic Diana is just a better skillful all around team, and I think that speed definitely plays a factor in this one. Team DC has too much of it in this thread for Thor and Hulk to handle. Let's not forget what that lasso can do to either instantly. Batman and Wolverine are inconsequential in this fight.

Even if Diana was at full power, the current Hulk is above her in everything except for speed, and martial skills. Don't let these things give her some auto win though, because Banner can fight. The lasso is also not an auto win when it comes to Thor or the Hulk. Glory attempted to take over Thor's mind, in yesterdays Chaos Wars: Thor1 and was unable to bend him to his will.

The Hulk was also able to resist Sentry, and the Professor X/Emma Frost mind rape. They may resist the lasso's charms. The Hulk hit the Sentry when he was flying in at light speed, and I mean right on the chin. Flight does not mean an auto victory. When has Superman or Diana generated a 100 trillion ton punch on average? Because they will need more than that to put the Hulk down.

Not just this, but Banner can keep growing in power, he could even make the Eastern Seaboard feat look like play time. What about Thors ability to BFR Diana to places unknown, shyt he could send her to another dimension right after knocking her into a mountain. Let's not even talk about Banner's ridiculous heal rate.

carver9
Sentry lost period. Bob is the Sentry (well was) and Banner is the Hulk. How they handled the story I admit was garbage, but no matter how you call it the Hulk won. Gladiator lost, and if he fought the Hulk again he would lose again, but worse. As would Hyperion. When Gladiator had a test of strength with Colossus, I didn't see him smiling, and breaking his arms like Banner did. If the Hulk had Kalark's personality he would have ripped Peter in two. Not to mention that if Superman or Wonder Woman didn't hit the Hulk with far over 100 trillion tons of force, that he or she wouldn't do squat against him.

Are you saying that just because Mongul can't fly, that he has never hit Superman? Or better yet that someone that is slower than Superman has never hit him? What happened when Konvikt hit him? How about Grundy, Draaga, Kalibak, Subjekt 17, Lobo, Lou, General Eiling? The list goes on and on. Is it still PIS? The difference between those guys that I mentioned and the Hulk, with the exception of Konvikt, is that his powers are not static. He actually gets more durable, faster, stronger as the fight proceeds (I know you know this brah, but I thought I'd remind you).

Currently the Hulks base strength is far above any other Hulk, and he is in control of his rage. He can literally will himself to be a Superman buster. Fact: The Hulk was toned down when he got back to earth, because he exhibited far better feats on Saakar. I guess that they had to make it fair for Golden Boy in the main event.

Uuummm no one in here besides hulk can lift a trillion tons.

-Pr-
smh @ thread.

you have me dying of laughter do you seriously believe Hulk can calculate which direction superman will fly before he leaps laughing or even keep up with him using thunderclaps laughing facepalm read some hulk comics, but most importantly, reread what I actually posted

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Uuummm no one in here besides hulk can lift a trillion tons.

superman did. more than once. pre upgrades too.

also, to whoever said he couldn't, superman can easily dodge hulk if he wants to.

the ninjak
Is Smart Hulk using Gamma tech yet?

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
superman did. more than once. pre upgrades too.

also, to whoever said he couldn't, superman can easily dodge hulk if he wants to.

What about 100 trillion? Even then the Hulk could still continue climbing.

Stoic
Originally posted by the ninjak
Is Smart Hulk using Gamma tech yet?

He's been carrying Banner Tech around with him, but I'm not too sure that he needs to use it. In human form he just used it He used it on Hiro Kala, and tazered him with old power.

-Pr-

im talking sextillion and quintillion figures.

Stoic
im talking sextillion and quintillion figures.

Still not much considering a continent dwarfs that much easily. The smallest continent on earth weighs more than that. It was the Hulk's son Skaar that hit with that much force (100 trillion tons), the dad is a whole other story.

-Pr-
Still not much considering a continent dwarfs that much easily. The smallest continent on earth weighs more than that. It was the Hulk's son Skaar that hit with that much force (100 trillion tons), the dad is a whole other story.

trillion is smaller than quintillion and sextillion.

janus77
T1 stomps.
Superman isn't doing shit to bfr anyone, Thor can easily prevent that. Whilst one good punch from Hulk would finish off WW.

Hulk could just thunderclap drop Superman from the sky and KO WW and Kill Batman in one move. as soon as Superman falls into Hulk's grips, Superman is dead too no expression.

-Pr-
ha.

janus77
I think he meant that tectonic plates weigh in excess of that, not that Trillion was a larger number.

it's moot anyway as Hulk took the pressures of a particularly powerful blackhome (one that KO'd Surfer) without much trouble (was chucking round mountains afterwards).

Stoic

Yes I know, and Skaar is about 12 years old. So this isn't a bad number for a kid his age. How much was Kal lifting at that age? 6000 tons or less? the Earth masses about 6,585,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons which is 6 sextillion tons. Superman needed help towing the planet, so I may have a hard time believing that he can lift a planet alone.

janus77
Originally posted by janus77
it's moot anyway as Hulk took the pressures of a particularly powerful blackhome (one that KO'd Surfer) without much trouble (was chucking round mountains afterwards).
blackhole. I meant blackhole ... not casting aspersions at the home lives of different races... confused

-Pr-
Originally posted by janus77
I think he meant that tectonic plates weigh in excess of that, not that Trillion was a larger number.

depends on the plate, though i still don't know what bearing that has on the matchup.

Yes I know, and Skaar is about 12 years old. So this isn't a bad number for a kid his age. How much was Kal lifting at that age? 6000 tons or less? the Earth masses about 6,585,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons which is 6 sextillion tons. Superman needed help towing the planet, so I may have a hard time believing that he can lift a planet alone.

why do you have a hard time believing it? nobody said he needed help.

i also don't get what age has to do with it...

Stoic

By the way I know that a trillion is less.

-Pr-
By the way I know that a trillion is less.

i gathered that.

The Nuul
smh @ thread.

thumb up

StyleTime
So like....general consensus on KMC these days is that Thor and Hulk one shot Superman and Wonder Woman and Hulk matches their speed?

Really guys?

The Nuul
So like....general consensus on KMC these days is that Thor and Hulk one shot Superman and Wonder Woman and Hulk matches their speed?

Really guys?

No, just to some fanboys and bias members. They are some sane members.

carver9

Ok... you must be talking about all star supes because mainstream has NEVER lifted a trillion tons. I'm not talking about pulling something... that's not a lifting feat... I'm asking for something he actually lifted with nothing but sheer strength.

carver9

He never lifted anything close to this and I know for a fact that he isn't packing this type of power in a punch. Hell, it was stated numerous of times that superman strength is in the 100000 ton + range so I truly do not understand where pr is getting this trillion ton of force from.

As for the person that said that superman cannot dodge hulk while jumping... uuuummm, yes he can but without bfring, current hulk can solo this team for a good majority.

carver9

Really guys?

I never said this... as of right now, supes can pull a 6/10 against current thor imo... but current thor is doing some amazing sh** now that is kind of making me believe that he is back at his classic levels again and if this is true...soon I will be giving him a 8/10 against supes but until more showings is presented to prove this case, in this fight, supes whips thor a**.

As for current hulk... in my eyes he is more powerful than ANY brick that supes or the jla has fought and lost too so he can solo this group imo.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nextwave-AgentsofHATEpage11.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nextwave-AgentsofHATEpage11.jpg

So you do not think that hulk could solo this group?

0mega Spawn
or course Hulk can't solo this group... erm

carver9

Why not when people like konvikt, despero, titus, the general, and shaggy man has and current hulk is physically more powerful than them.

The Nuul

Give it a while before Skaar solos the JLA.

carver9
Give it a while before Skaar solos the JLA.

If skaar becomes as physically as powerful as his father... yep, he possibly could solo these 3... especially if he reach that 100 trillion ton mark again. I do not understand what's so hard to grasp about this when people that are far less weaker than current hulk has one shotted diana and supes... especially within the past year and a half.

Deadline

As for current hulk... in my eyes he is more powerful than ANY brick that supes or the jla has fought and lost too so he can solo this group imo. embarrasment Oh dear.

carver9
Originally posted by Deadline
embarrasment Oh dear.

Lol... the key word is "my opinion". I just can't see them dropping him and I can see his punches staggering them if he is in the mood of ending the fight quickly.

Stoic

Really guys?

I would never hint at the possibility. That's absolutely ridiculous on average. Superman was however one shotted by Konvikt, but since that only happened once, I'll call it PIS... It better not happen again though stick out tongue .

Black bolt z
Batman solos everyone.

It had to be said

carver9
The best batman scene I can think of is when he arrived at the xmansion and they attacked him... what did they do that for... Batman was STOMPING them and it was some of the most powerful xmen out there and he was still working them.

-Pr-
Ok... you must be talking about all star supes because mainstream has NEVER lifted a trillion tons. I'm not talking about pulling something... that's not a lifting feat... I'm asking for something he actually lifted with nothing but sheer strength.

semantics.

he moved more than a trillion tons. just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate it.

also, pulling can be harder than pushinig.

and no, earth 1/new earth superman. a trillion tons being his limit would be almost insulting.

Hell, it was stated numerous of times that superman strength is in the 100000 ton + range so I truly do not understand where pr is getting this trillion ton of force from.

that's a straight up lie, dude.

StyleTime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
laughing out loud

carver9
semantics.

he moved more than a trillion tons. just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate it.

also, pulling can be harder than pushinig.

that's a straight up lie, dude.

So you also think that the martian can lift 100 trillion tons as well since he has aided in moving the moon with flight huh?

Its a pulling feat that comes with numerous of things besides lifting something.

Standing on 2 legs and picking up a trillion is totally different than pulling something with something aiding you (flight).

I showed you the documents where it was stated about the 100000 ton mark.

-Pr-
So you also think that the martian can lift 100 trillion tons as well since he has aided in moving the moon with flight huh?

Its a pulling feat that comes with numerous of things besides lifting something.

Standing on 2 legs and picking up a trillion is totally different than pulling something with something aiding you (flight).

I showed you the documents where it was stated about the 100000 ton mark.

did i say that?

its still strength.

why is it? also, using flight is nothing more than an excuse when you can't prove it aids him. that's like saying my legs are somehow independent of my physical strength.

what ones? your wizard bios that aren't even canon?

D_Dude1210
I'm thinking team 2. They have teamwork and flight going for them.

carver9
did i say that?

its still strength.

why is it? also, using flight is nothing more than an excuse when you can't prove it aids him. that's like saying my legs are somehow independent of my physical strength.

what ones? your wizard bios that aren't even canon?

You can't give one feat to one character and not give it to the other... martian is a trillion ton lifter as well if we go by your definiton. The thing about it is we have past statement of superman saying that flight aids him with lifting things. I know that its old but there is nothing contradicting this.

Lol... yeah, it came from a wizard magazine BUT it was also an interview from a dc writer that stated this.

-Pr-
You can't give one feat to one character and not give it to the other... martian is a trillion ton lifter as well if we go by your definiton. The thing about it is we have past statement of superman saying that flight aids him with lifting things. I know that its old but there is nothing contradicting this.

Lol... yeah, it came from a wizard magazine BUT it was also an interview from a dc writer that stated this.

i wasn't talking about the feat you're referencing, though.

actually his entire powerset contradicts it. john byrne had superman's powers being fuelled by his willpower rather than anything else. that's been heavily discarded for years now, and one scan that hasn't been referenced in almost twenty years wouldn't hold up for any character, much less superman.

so? it's not canon if it's not printed in a comic. simple as that. some writers are going to think he's not that strong. some are. some think he's far stronger than that, even.

his feats, however, put him well above trillions.

carver9
i wasn't talking about the feat you're referencing, though.

actually his entire powerset contradicts it. john byrne had superman's powers being fuelled by his willpower rather than anything else. that's been heavily discarded for years now, and one scan that hasn't been referenced in almost twenty years wouldn't hold up for any character, much less superman.

so? it's not canon if it's not printed in a comic. simple as that. some writers are going to think he's not that strong. some are. some think he's far stronger than that, even.

his feats, however, put him well above trillions.

Pr... I have so much to say about this post but I am going to leave it alone... badabing is waiting for me to do the slightest thing wrong.

Me and you will always have different views on things.

StyleTime
As for current hulk... in my eyes he is more powerful than ANY brick that supes or the jla has fought and lost too so he can solo this group imo.
I was moreso talking about the speed thing. I don't see how people think his jumping can't be dealt with by Kal or Diana when Storm has redirected him mid jump.

Strong Guy, She Hulk, Beast, and others have dodged hits from the guy. You don't have to believe that Kal or Diana will evade every attack, but acting like Hulk can just tag them whenever he feels the need is stretching it.

I know you weren't saying this(iirc), but I don't feel like searching the thread again.
I would never hint at the possibility. That's absolutely ridiculous on average. Superman was however one shotted by Konvikt, but since that only happened once, I'll call it PIS... It better not happen again though stick out tongue .
When a new villain shows up, he has to knock someone out to show he's a threat.

So it might happen again. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Pr... I have so much to say about this post but I am going to leave it alone... badabing is waiting for me to do the slightest thing wrong.

Me and you will always have different views on things.

badabing won't touch you; well, not in that way anyway.

i just don't see how you can ignore and lowball so much...

carver9
badabing won't touch you; well, not in that way anyway.

i just don't see how you can ignore and lowball so much...

Omg... I'm not low balling supes... I said that no one that was mentioned in this thread can lift a trillion tons except the hulk and thor along with others was mentioned here. I just don't think that they can. That's like me saying "since grey hulk crushed a meteor that was twice the size of earth he can lifting a trillion tons"... it just doesn't work like that (in my eyes). Its not a lifting feat to me. I'm not the only one that say this about flight aiding him in moving the planet.

-Pr-
Omg... I'm not low balling supes... I said that no one that was mentioned in this thread can lift a trillion tons except the hulk and thor along with others was mentioned here. I just don't think that they can. That's like me saying "since grey hulk crushed a meteor that was twice the size of earth he can lifting a trillion tons"... it just doesn't work like that (in my eyes). Its not a lifting feat to me. I'm not the only one that say this about flight aiding him in moving the planet.

why are you thinking that a trillion tons is such a high number? it is by our standards, but to most high heralds it really isn't.

yes, but the others are wrong too. stick out tongue

and they're a minority.

zeel
Originally posted by Warlord
Team Marvel wins.

Thor beats Supes
Hulk beats Diana
Wolverine and Bats leave em to go clubbing

thor supes tie

hulk loses to diana

logan and bats tie.

prolly supes team for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.