What If...? Possibilities that would have stopped the making of the Star Wars saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I mean Mark Hamill did have an accident and almost completely rearranged his face back in the day, that could have seriously skrewd the saga. What if GL had a heart attack after episode 1 was released, and nobody was allowed to make more. We would be stuck with Episodes 1, 4, 5, and 6

DARTH DADDY
CLOSE PLEASE

PVS
looks like you pushed the wrong button ob1 laughing out loud

you didnt make this thread on purpose........right?

.:Space Opera:.
what if john williams died. it wouldnt stop the saga but def. put a damper on things.

PVS
*sigh* what if our f**king sun went supernova?

is this really worthy of discussing?

Snakebyte
what if george lucas died.... sleep

what if my lightsaber is bigger than lucas's hmmmm?

Arsenal
What if yoda wasn't a jedi master when he was training luke but just a crazy little pervert troll who wanted his attention?

...and lifted a five ton x-wing out of the swamp?

BAILY
What if .... I pulled a logical, well thought-out topic out of my ass???

just joking..... what if we never got the chance to meet Lando Calrissian??? Then Billy Dee wouldnt have become a deadbeat C-Movie Star who enjoys the Colt 45, morning, noon and night. Wait.... he would have met the Colt 45 sooner if I wasnt for Star Wars..... lol. Sorry I cant help myself sometimes...

Seriously, if George Lucas passed the Star Wars saga on someone else, it would lose the Lucas feel that he gives to his films.... kinda like what happened with the Terminator movies.... T3 just wasnt the same without Cameron. Star Wars will die when Lucas doesnt have any input into it. The man is "Star Wars" and without Lucas, I wont watch any other's interpretation of the SW lore.

you didnt like the clone wars?

BAILY
If you are referring to my quote, I do love the Clone Wars, one of the cooler things about SW, IMHO.... I was meaning future SW movies and/or live action TV shows not done by Lucas.

cylob49
What If...? Possibilities that would have stopped the making of the Star Wars saga

JEDI PRIESTESS BEING A FELLOW PUPIL IN LUCAS FILM CLASS!
she would have no doubt told him his ideas of his "space opera " were ASININE and would have wined at him daily until Lucas snapped forcing himself to chop off her head which NO DOUBT would still carry on complaining
he would then have been sent to the clink and sent to the electric chair where inspired by his beheading of JP Lucas wouldve belatedly solved the mystery of how to disperse of the sith lord he had created for episode 2 of said space opera

OB1-adobe
Its because some other guy made a "what if?' thread, and it didn't go over to well. So I thought I'd be a smart ass and make the same thing. I did not intend for this to be a legitamit thread, so I expect it to be closed. Hey were only a few months away. After May 19th things around here are going to get loud, but also, in a good way, finally get really quiet if you know what I mean.

Anakin2Vader
lol

bILLYgOAT
Ignore the flame clones
I'll try and answer your question
Hammill did have an auto accident just before ESB and needed plastic surgery, this disfigurement was melted into the ESB plot line of hoth creature attacking him and he had to go into the bacta tank for healing,
notice the scars when he gets out and Han & Chewie are at his bed side?
well they were real scars and they were written specifically for his accident.
so Human events can be written into the plot

As for GL having a heart attack
well Irvin Kershner directed ESB which is the jewel in the crown of all the Star Wars movies.
If Lucas died then the studios lawyers would have had talks with the Lucas estate to further the franchise.

Star Wars would have gone on.

GCG
the ' what if ' has a multitude of variables. is there anything in particular you would like to discuss about ? have you been watching 'The Butterfly Effect ' or 'Donnie Darko' ?

bILLYgOAT
or
Spinal tap

smoker4
All hail the spinal lol laughing out loud smokin'

AlextheGreatest
what if i could get a girl friend?? embarrasment

jedijunky1138
What if we close this stupid thread and the other one just like it?

GCG
'what if' .........the mods dont know about it

what if you're over-reacting

PVS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA...no no expression

of i love you dude. you make my day. yes

OB1-adobe
Holy crap this is still going. I didn't mean for this to be serious thread, close

Ogami Itto
I fu**(ng Love iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cylob49
it beats R2 is a JEDI

Ogami Itto
Hey he could be !!GL has never commented

Naredhel
Don't tell me KMC is going the same way TFN did stick out tongue

Ogami Itto
Whadya Mean??

cylob49
QUOTE-Hey he could be !!GL has never commented

i meant there is a thread called R2 IS A JEDI
it ranks alongside CHEWBACCA IS A SITH as the most ridiculous thread ive seen......apart from BRIDGET JONES FAT ARSE that was pretty low.

Ogami Itto
CHEWBACCA IS A SITH?????? Killer Cool!!! I KNEW IT

PVS
*shudders*

please dont quote SS no sick

Ogami Itto
Who's SS?????

Snakebyte
a spammer you dont need to know smile

Milosz006
What if I fu**ing jumped through your computer screen and melted your face with a 'saber?

Then we wouldn't has ass-tastic threads like this one.

cylob49
edited

PVS
a certain sw community hack who's name i shall not utter here says "killer cool" as his catch phrase.

Ogami Itto
I know that ***** !!!he owes me $8

The Ones
what if kersher directed eps 1, 2 and 3 *dreams*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.