Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss!

Cosmo Kramer
DD would never hit her. Thats a fight reserved for Sabertooth.

Napalm
Daredevil wouldnt hit a woman

Joker1237
I go for Cain, because well she is so cool.

Draco69
I agree.

42Bardock
Err I think Cain is great and all but Daredevil is just the man he got superpowers too, so well would be interesting.

radioboy121
He's hit women. Typhoid Mary is one and he still hasn't apologized for knocking her out of a building that created what she is today.

I'm leaning towards Daredevil despite Batgirl being superior in fighting. Cassandra would have been far more dangerous if she didn't meet Oracle.

42Bardock
or if she didn'T leave Cain for that matter

Cosmo Kramer
No I know for a fact DD doesnt hit women. He blocks and defends himself but he wouldnt hit her. All I can see Matt doing is making one phone call to Wayne Manner and letting Alfred deal with it...

Draco69
What the f**k?

Draco69
Anyone else?

Cosmo Kramer
What about Batgirl vs. Black Canary?

Draco69
Batgirl would win. Batgirl defeated Lady Shiva. Black Canary lost to Lady Shiva. Batgirl wins.

Cosmo Kramer
What about DareDevil and Black Widow vs. Batman and Batgirl

Draco69
Bat-team wins. While Batgirl kicks Black Widow's ass, Batman and Daredevil tussle for awhile. Batman eventually deduces that Daredevil has enhanced senses. Thus he unleashes a barrage of pellets containing vomit gas, tear gas, smoke gas and follows up with a sonic weapon generating 100 bumblebees at 1000 decibels. The smoke gas is ineffective, but the other weapons overwhelm his senses. Daredevil's stumbles about, his radar sense completely disoriented. Batman finishes him off.

Cosmo Kramer
It isnt very honable to beat up on a disorieted blind man. lol

Draco69
Batman doesn't care. He has no honor.

namorsubby
cain would whoop his hiney.......whether or not he decided to hit her.lol

Q99
Originally posted by 42Bardock
Err I think Cain is great and all but Daredevil is just the man he got superpowers too, so well would be interesting.

He'd make it a good fight without a doubt, a very good one, but her abilities are slightly better than his.

Originally posted by radioboy121
He's hit women. Typhoid Mary is one and he still hasn't apologized for knocking her out of a building that created what she is today.

Heck, he's hit Echo and Elektra I'm pretty sure, and he likes them.

? She beat Shiva after meeting Oracle.

Matt's one-of the best of Marvel. Cassandra is the best of DC.

iceman24567
Cassandra is not the best of DC erm

Q99
Originally posted by iceman24567
Cassandra is not the best of DC erm

Ok, there's Karate Kid.

But in the modern era, she's generally considered the best. Shiva was considered the previous best and Cass beat her twice.

Omega Vision
Written properly Batgirl can take any non-meta martial artist one on one, Dare Devil is no exception. When DD and Punisher fight Frank always makes Matt work for it and I can't see Punisher causing Cass to even break a sweat in pure h/h.
Batgirl 9/10.

iceman24567
Cassandra will nvr be the best

Juk3n
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Written properly Batgirl can take any non-meta martial artist one on one, Dare Devil is no exception. When DD and Punisher fight Frank always makes Matt work for it and I can't see Punisher causing Cass to even break a sweat in pure h/h.
Batgirl 9/10.

prime example of jobbing, DD can match elektra, but i dont see elektra breaking a sweat against punisher. :/

DD takes a match against Cassy. No doubt he works for all 10 victories but he gets them.

Q99
Originally posted by Juk3n
prime example of jobbing, DD can match elektra, but i dont see elektra breaking a sweat against punisher. :/

DD takes a match against Cassy. No doubt he works for all 10 victories but he gets them.

I agree with you on the former point but not the latter. Batgirl regularly draws against Deathstroke and has a small edge against Batman, and one of the aspects of her powers basically lets her read and copy styles ala Taskmaster and Echo. That, combined with her body language reading, makes her very hard to stop.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juk3n

You think Matt beats her 10/10? Or did you just word that weird?

-Pr-
Even split, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.