Psylocke vs. Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Who do you think would win?

Draco69
Jean Grey has the advantage with telekinsis and stronger telepathy (not to mention the Phoenix Force backing her) Psylocke's ninja training and psi-knives wouldn't do much to her. Jean Grey wins.

Sorry Paola embarrasment

pr1983
hand to hand psylocke kicks miss greys arse...

but i think jean'll take it unfortunately... sad

vaya_the_elf
Personally I think its to close of a call.

Nathaniel Grey
If it were merely a hand to hand contest then Psylocke -- absolutely. But if it's an OVERALL power battle then it's all Jean Grey. Her powers are more potent and more developed.

vaya_the_elf
I guess it all depends. Like if psylocke got the first attack then maybe. You are right though Jean is very powerful.

Paola
schmoll

pr1983
we all feel that way paola...

vaya_the_elf
Guess I don't have to ask you what you think.

muffin man
what comic fan doesn'nt know who jean grey is come on people

jffxex1980
u don't know who jean grey is? She is the most bad ass first x-woman who single handedly destroyed the whole entire solar system and devoured a sun as dark phoenix. I oughta slap u silly!!!!!

eleveninches
Jean. Easily. Wins.

Before or after their power swap, and with or without the phoenix force and before or after psylockes body-swap and before or after the deaths of each of them.
Jean wins EVERY time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.