Superman vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
When Steve Rogers become Captain America.Clark Kent become Superman.when Cap throwing his shield to Supe.when Superman blows a wind of Captain America's shield.so maybe who can win?

Raventheonly
Superman, Captains got advantages but not as many as the Man.

VENOMfan
Superman would win, it's not even a close fight. Captain America is infinetly cooler in my book tho, nobody beat's the Cap'n...........
but then again I am VENOMfan so.................

eleveninches
Superman would definately win.This is like the apocolypse/Thanos Thread (of course thanos would win, he is a god and a cosmic eternal of titan.), and the Thor/Hulk Thread (of course Thor would win, he is an asgardian god).

Rasta
Lol, Asian Hulk's english is hilarious.

Magee
yea lol. It scares me though lol

Gregory
His English is odd, but compared to some of the stuff I come accross on internet forums, it's not too bad. But if he thinks this is a fair fight, his Superman knowledge could clearly use some work.

malkavian
i think Capt. America
I think he'll react like Batman did

Batman kicked Supe's ass in the comics
and that only because Batman has Kryptonite Ring smile

So i put ma votes on Cap.

Gregory
Yes, but Batman had the kryptonite ring because Superman gave it to him to use if Superman ever became a menace. Captain America wouldn't have access to it.

FrothByte
if captain can't find kryptonite within a minute, he's cooked.

malkavian
as far as i know Batman made the ring himself in case supes goes bad, and supes didn't gave him the K

Gregory
No. He does synthasize Kryptonite in DKR, but he was given the ring by Superman. The story it happens in is "Dark Knight Over Metropolis"; I don't have easy access to the issue numbers, I'm afraid, although I could look it up after I get home.

Lobo
Superman would win.

kal-el
They wouldnt end up fighting coz they're such level-headed saps!

malkavian
i believe you smile
I'm not that much of a big DC fan smile

Asian Hulk
Captain America throw his shield to hit Superman

malkavian
hehehe would be fun

The Man of steel vs Adamantium smile

LeAtHerRFace
Superman would win in a fight.... but Cap is alot cooler.

VENOMfan
definetly

Asian Hulk
SUPERMAN : You can't do this Captain America!!!I know you want
to fight!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA : Oh Yeah!!!!don't ever do this Superman!!!
I have a present for you!!!!

SUPERMAN : So what's your present for me?

CAPTAIN AMERICA : HERE TAKE IT!!!!(Cap throwing his shield to
hit Superman's breast)

SUPERMAN : Ughh!!!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA : Now Superman.what's your question about
kryptonite you,red caped man?

SUPERMAN : Oh Yeah!!!! Here Captain!!!!(Superman blowing wind to
Captain America)

CAPTAIN AMERICA : Why You!!!!Ugh!!!

SUPERMAN : Here's your shield,Captain Flagman!!!

malkavian
I both don't like them

2 "america is Super" feeling

Prolly has 2 do coz i'm from Europe
but the whole CAP thing never really blowed me from ma feet
and Supes is the "US ideoligy of a US Hero"

PS I don't have anything against USA, but i like ma Heroes International so people like Cap fall of the roof smile

VENOMfan
Captain Flagman would make a truly great hero.........

Asian Hulk
maybe if the Supe can attack the Cap.the Supes can win

Magee
lol

muffin man
fighting hitler well these 2 fight it thristy work so drink coca colacoke
this is what would be on the advert breaks on this match

Mainstream
Captain America: what the hell was I thinking he's way too powerful! If only Thor was here to save my red white and blue a$$!!!

muffin man
ok but the union jack (Brittish flag) is also red, white and blue and also the frenches is.

Mainstream
I've heard of this Union Jack Muffin Man. Captain America vs Union Jack! Now that'd be a fight!!!

MatchesMalone
As usual, Asian Hulk, you have sent a hero to be executed. Superman beats his human counterpart in two seconds. Captain America doesn't even have time to ponder why people enjoy putting him in matches where he can only dream to put up a good fight.

BobbyD
Hey everyone, has anyone heard or seen a reply lately from Asian Hulk?

Could be that he/his town has been affected by the earthquake/tsunamis.

lightaxe
No matches muffin man revived it asian hulk makes stupid threads but this one wasnt posted on in like 9 months until muffin man. Thatd be sad if it was.

SarKastic_OJ
my question about this thread is the fear that someone will actually come on and argue Cap'n America winning..I mean literally using intellectually logical reasoning in his decision...That's what I'm waiting to see..

whobdamandog
...... Superman is very used to withstanding blows from powerful opponents and surviving. Many times he underestimates the abilities of the people he fights, and has often been subdued by opponents who come no where near his power level.(ie Toyman, Elastic Lad, and Batman to name a few)

A few seconds into the fight he will realize that his opponent only has human level abilities, and will become cocky due to his obvious superiority over the Captain.

The Captain being an excellent tactician/soldier, will quickly take advantage of this weakness, and throw his shield at the Man of steel.

Superman will more than likely believe his invulnerability is sufficient enough to withstand the shield's impact, due to not knowing anything about the MU or adamantium.

This battle ends with the lifeless body of Superman laying on the ground, and the weary/battle worn Captain looming over him. The Man of Steel's body is split in half by one of the strongest defensive/offensive weapons in the MU. laughing

snoopdogg
You must be using the same herbs BlackPanther uses.

whobdamandog
Nahh Actually I prefer inhalents, lysol, paint fumes, and that super glu stuff I buy at home depot...

ayjay
maaan...superman smash da crap outa captn America....duuudes....this is SUPERMAN......faster dan a speeding bullet? ...captn got nothing on dis guy

SarKastic_OJ
whodamandogstick out tonguelease tell me you laced your post with wittiness and stirred it with sarcasm???

leonheartmm
no ur niether using the herbs black panther uses nor inhalents, lysol, paint fumes or super glue,

the only thing u are using is cocaine, cause thas about the only thign thatll make a man reason for cap winnin in this fight.

leonheartmm
hey wait cap wins this one, when he seas supes he invites him to a friendly pot smokin {u know, one fn boy scout to another}, superman agrees, they both sit down on a side of a dark road an start smokin pot, the only thing supes does not know is that his pot has been mixed with powdered kryptonite!!, just after a minute of smokin, supes starts throwin up and can only helplessly lye on the ground, then cap grabs his
shield and hits it in supes's crotch however supe's BALLS of steel are no match for the vibranium disk and cap gives the indestructable knuts a beating for a whole hour, just when supes is about to pass out, cab turn supes over and shoves his shield up superman's crack, n says, u fagot, im the only one wholl ever f____k louis lane from now on.

muffin man
ok sorry about that mainstream but I'm not sure that you knewgiljotiini to cap would be more humane
note: this wouldn't happen they'd team up and drink pepsi pepsi

leonheartmm
or it really could depend on whose the bigger boy scout out of the two.

SarKastic_OJ
i can see them both drinking milk...nothing more....maybe egg nog...

I actually think Captain America would see Superman and go, "Damn, I'm not that goody goody, I at least scratch my balls, drink non-alcoholic beer, and jerk-off to she-hulk pictures!!"

Superman's boyscoutism>Cap'n's boyscoutism

In a fight, have mercy!! Superman could "decapitate' Capn with one blow, of course he wouldn't but he could...

ayjay
obviuosly this thread has gone to the crap hole....

SarKastic_OJ
party pooper......

jplatinum
Is this fight a joke?
first of all they wouldn't fight
second of all, supes would overwhelm him in 20 seconds.
third of all, caps punches are too weak.
he is suppose to be a MA,but he never focuses his energy or speed to increase his punching power, he just punches with his muscles,which makes his punches 1/10 the power they could be.
If he did this , he could nail supes with a few good shots at well over 2 tons of force to his face. This would at least hurt supes alittle if he were caught off guard, but once he catches on he could stand there and take cap's hardest punches til he breaks his arms and then, he'd just thump him with a fraction of his strength and cap is history.

Arsenal
Cap would win of course. A few kicks and jabs and Supes is down for the count. Or not.

SpunkySmurph
Good fight...

bigbran
EDIT: Son of a b*tch...

yugotank
Sorry folks but this one goes to Captain America!
Why? I'll tell you why.....
Captain America is AMERICAN!
Superman is NOT an American.
Superman was not born here so he is an ILLEGAL immigrant.
Superman has no GREEN CARD!
Captain America would just round up his friends at Immigration and the Border Patrol and give him a good beating,then deport him to France!

meep-meep
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
SUPERMAN : You can't do this Captain America!!!I know you want
to fight!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA : Oh Yeah!!!!don't ever do this Superman!!!
I have a present for you!!!!

SUPERMAN : So what's your present for me?

CAPTAIN AMERICA : HERE TAKE IT!!!!(Cap throwing his shield to
hit Superman's breast)

SUPERMAN : Ughh!!!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA : Now Superman.what's your question about
kryptonite you,red caped man?

SUPERMAN : Oh Yeah!!!! Here Captain!!!!(Superman blowing wind to Captain America)

CAPTAIN AMERICA : Why You!!!!Ugh!!!

SUPERMAN : Here's your shield,Captain Flagman!!!

Super fart ftw. thumb up

Odekahn

God Cloth Seiya
lol Superman beats any version of CA

DrDeadpool
LOL this thread is for ancient times!!

BUSTER1
Steve gets destroyed within seconds.

FACT!!

SamZED
One of them is a superman, the other is a super soldier. Fact.

Inhuman
How is Superman getting past the shield?

Decimus
Vibranium shield decap for the win !bunny!

pym-ftw
It seems the question the Op was asking was,

"Can Captain America with his shield survive Superman's frost breathe?"

I'd say sure.

Tattoos N Scars
Supes rips the Shield in half and says "Welcome to DC, *****".

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by pym-ftw
It seems the question the Op was asking was,

"Can Captain America with his shield survive Superman's frost breathe?"

I'd say sure.

Lol no. Cap was frozen for years and he had his shield.

pym-ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.