Dr. Who has a shortage of midgets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elastigirl
A Small Problem For Dr Who

A lack of short actors has hit filming of the BBC's multi-million pound revamp of Dr Who.

Show bosses on the sci-fi series have been left fuming after two new Hollywood blockbusters hired virtually all of the talent.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has snapped up short actors to play staff in the factory.

Meanwhile, the new Harry Potter film have snapped up most of the rest to play Gringotts bank staff.

It has left Dr Who - famous for its Daleks (pictured) - reeling as they need a certain number of actors under 4ft tall to play tiny blue aliens.

One show insider admitted to the Mirror: "The two big films have snapped up all the talent. It has been hard to find who we want."

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1166956,00.html

Cinemaddiction
I guess they're coming up a LITTLE SHORT, HUH! eek!

Finding a slew of vertically challenged people is NO SMALL TASK! eek!

Alright, sorry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

T.M
Dr. Who mostly filmed in MY country stick out tongue

COME ON WALES!!!!

Imperial_Samura
After the event that was LOTR its hard to believe that they even really need short people with all the trickery of perspective that is possible. After all, the chap that played the Dwarf there was actually one of the tallest actors... but damn it, I don't want DR. Who to come undone due to a little thing like this.

DreXor
sheesh, why dont they make the trash bins radio controlled, they dont do alot cept move and wiggle them pegs anyhow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.