Emma Frost vs. Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Following her trimphant return from death, Psylocke challenges Emma Frost to a duel. Betsy figures that there's room for only one sexy, british femme fatale on the X-Men and it's going to be her. Emma Frost responds with a thinly veiled insult about her outstanding cellulite and accepts her proposal. The battle commences!

Note: I'm assuming that Psylocke has her normal powers ( i.e. telepathy, psychic daggers, no TK). Emma can shift into her unbreakable diamond form and has incredible telepathic gifts.

pr1983
i want psylocke to win... though emmas telepathy is very strong...

emma unfortunately...

why cant we just have mud? honestly?

Draco69
No mud! Just Fighting! What is it with guys and two women mud-wrestling?

pr1983
are you a heterosexual male?

why should we have to watch two of the best looking comic women beat seven shades out of each other? why cant we have some frolicking instead? maybe a pillow fight or something?

Paola
Psylocke has no cellulite!! mad

Draco69
I know Paula. That's just a typical Emma Frost response. She's a mean mother who lives to insult at least a dozen people a day.

pr1983
yeah... cellulite... heh... no chance...

muffin man
psylocke if she has her katana he-ya

Draco69
Psylocke no longer possesses a katana, because she no longer has TK.

DarkCrawler
Frost is better in everything except fighting...she wins.

Paola
stupid diamond form! mad

Ironmanpower
Frost, in diamond form Psy can do nothing.

Draco69
That depends on whether or not Psylocke's psydagger can penetrate her diamond form.

vaya_the_elf
Psylcoke seems like she you win, but then again
Emma is also got some strong powers.

Draco69
I just found out that Psylocke still possesses her TK. ( I don't know this possible. Betsy only got TK as result of Jean. Jean and Betsy tried to resolve the Shadow King problem but something went wrong. Betsy got Jean's TK and Betsy's telepathic talents supplemented Jean's own telepathy. When Betsy died, Jean got her TK back. Perhaps its because now that Jean is dead, Betsy somehow got her TK in the process.) This may even the odds between her and Emma. This is assuming that Psylocke no longer possesses her telepathy. (See X-Men 455- Go to X-Men pics forum. At the last page you'll find a Tessa post with a link to the entire issue. She's so cool!)

Draco69
Anyone else?

Draco69
No likey this thread?! sad

Paola
schmoll

stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
Diamond form could not resist the psychic knife. It's psionic energy. Psylocke could still damage her. With her superior fighting skills, and Psychic dagger at her disposal, I say after a tough one, Psylocke wins.

Khellendros
If Psylocke could still do the dagger thing, she'd have a good chance. When she plunges the blade into someone's head, it doesnt leave a hole, which means it doesn't interact with them on a physical level. It doesn't matter what Emma's head is made of, so long as it still contains a working mind.

Psylocke with TK is a bit more iffy. It's been said in the comics that her TK katana can cut through NEARLY anything. And I know Storm seemed to think she would ahve a decent chance of piercing Emma's diamond hide with combination of high powered winds and chunks of metal. So, uhh, maybe? If it can cut Emma, she's going down. If the katana can't cut diamond, Betsy is in trouble.

SnakeEyes
I went with Emma

DarkCrawler
Emma is also better telepath...she wouldnt have to use the diamond form.

Mainstream
Betsy could beat Emma...she can't stay daimond forever you know.

DarkCrawler
She doesnt need to. She could beat Betsy with her telepathy.

muffin man
why can't we give psylocke her katana then she would kick that white chess pieces ass.

PRAYERRUN
psylocke

ExodusCloak
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=2759&disp=table

Diamond Form vs Psi-Blade... shifty

wannabe

PRAYERRUN
ok.....

Konton
I guess current Psylocke is telepathic again.
That's gay.

Ah well.
Emma has better telepathy feats. A shitload of them, too.
She wins.

And even without telepathy, diamond Emma punches a hole through Betsy's head.

Dia-Mind girl ftw
big grin

PRAYERRUN
yeah but could emma even touch psylcocke physically?

Konton
Emma doesn't tire, hunger, or thirst in diamond form. Worst case scenario for her is that she has to wait for Betsy to get tired. That gives her plenty of time to talk Betsy to tears. THEN punch her face in.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
yeah but could emma even touch psylcocke physically?

Emma Frosts physical attributes are vastly increased when she's in her Diamond Form, according to her bio her speed also increases but
but I have yet to see any on panel evidence of this. Regardless if she can tag Sage she could tag Psylocke and all it would require is one hit.

Even in a non-telepathic fight, Emma's diamond Form disperses psi-energy it's the reason why her psi-powers are suppressed in that form.
Psylockes psi-blade overloads the nervous system of it's victims, Emma's nervous system is made out of diamond. I see the same scenario as Sabertooth Post Claw through the brain happening if she tries that.

ExodusCloak
I think a certain writer read this thread.

Originally posted by Draco69
Emma Frost responds with a thinly veiled insult about her outstanding cellulite and accepts her proposal.

Originally posted by Paola
Psylocke has no cellulite!! mad

Originally posted by -Pr-
yeah... cellulite... heh... no chance...

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2603/83212144.jpg

That is Husk saying that IRRC.

Via Liu's twitter:

Lol I expect things to get worse.

Stoic
Psylocke stalemated and seemed to be winning against her brother when they fought (Cap Britain) Diamond form shouldn't pose much of a problem for Betsy if Emma can't connect.

srankmissingnin
Emma Frost has the good graces to wear thigh high stripper boots to hide her cellulite. evil face

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Emma Frost has the good graces to wear thigh high stripper boots to hide her cellulite. evil face

Emma's butt is insured for around the same amount as the gdp of a small country. She wouldn't let herself go like that, cosmetic surgery has its perks. Betsy shouldn't be such a miser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.