who can kill spiderman or wolverine? or both together?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
Just had to bring it out of you fans! Who can kill or severely hutr both Spidermna or wolverine one on one or both together? I hope from this we can find out who is the baddest guy on the planet! Or universe! If they can kill Superman then who can kill spiderman or wolverine? even at the same time? The tarantula guy who heavily beat the crap out of spidey or who?

stick out tongue mad smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

dami wilson
sorry to disturb all you hardcore fans but who can kill your favorite super guy? My this shocks!

norrin radd
this thread is terrible, you have so many characters that could crush them at the same time.

dami wilson
DEAR SENOIR MEMBER, Please enlighten my knowledge but who are you talking about? I'd love to know. So many characters you say? Is that both at the same time or one at a time. Are you talking about Galaxtos from the X Men? Or Some other Planet destroying character?

Either way please, please let me know! I'll be more than happy to put the idea forward for a possible spiderman film. Awaiting your reply!

norrin radd

DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

Ironmanpower
Iron man very drunk! beer

Paola
stay on topic Ironmanpower

Napalm
Hulk
Thor
Juggernaut
Ghost Rider
Green Lantern (all of them)
Superman

Havoc470
IMO, hulk is questionable, and RECENT juggernaut is also, ghost rider dont know too much about so i cant comment, and the other two are dc but i considered this thread to be solely based on marvel characters

someone who could beat both of them from my point of view, the gorgon....he was shown in the recent wolvie comics and can supposedly kill anyone who comes in contact with his eyes, besides that he has super strength above or at par with spidey's and is probably the best ninja/assasin in the marvel universe, i mean he leads the hand

EDIT: i know its off-topic, paola whats so special about uxm #455, psylockes coming back?

Ironmanpower
and...
Flash
Nimrod
Ironman
Galactus
Silver surfer
Thanos
Dr.Doom
Onslaught
Apocalypse and many orther...

MatchesMalone
You just hit the bullseye. Not with the thread being terrible, because I don't want to insult him. But, there is a ton of guys that could crush these two at the same time. I really can't make a list, because I don't know where to begin.

norrin radd

talon00x
magneto would easily destroy them both, especialy in spideys home turf devil

Cyber is one of very few that wolverine was ever afraid of he could get the job done (if he wasnt dead) he would also trash spiderman.

im not going to go into cosmic beings, i could only say one thing about them WELL OF COURSE THEY WOULD TRASH THEM VERY BAD, THEN LAUGH ABOUT IT laughing

man prof x could kill both these guys!!! The mind is such a weak thing dev

Tron
I gotta go with the man that I personally think would stomp Wolverine and would give more than enough hell to Spider-Man:

Deathstroke the Terminatorwink

dami wilson
WOW, YOU GUYS TURN ME ON! i DIDN'T KNOW SO MANY BUT THERE ARE DISPUTES! lIKE tHOR AND THE hULK! tHEN WHO'S THIS MANHUNTER GUY FROM dc? a PAL OF THE hULK? Anyway, wouldn't wolvie just keep getting up? How can Magneto kill spiderman? He cant pull his blood from his viens as spiderman would just stay out of reach!

Imperial_Samura
Dr. Dooooooooooooom!!!!!! Or Thanos. Superman. Or Snake Eyes.

Damn it Megatron even. Wolverine and Spiderman are great characters, but far from immortal, and there are plenty who could take them down.

Arsenal
I think now would be a good time to stop posting for awhile. blink

dami wilson
DR DOOM? aw come on! Spidey's taking him on many time by himself. Back in amazing spiderman something. Anyways whos' snake eyes or Thanos? What powers do they bring?

dami wilson
'I think now would be a good time to stop posting for awhile. '

Aw come on bud, just a jest! Dont take it so serious league of extremely violent gentlemen!! I meant turn on in the idea that so many characters could whoop both guys butt. Isn't Wolverine the terminator dude with healing powers and with spidey for cover he could whoop ass for real.

I just wish they'd do an issue on this..... who's Thanos and are these guys all Marvel or DC?

long pig
ever notice that weird awkward tension that appears when a crazy person starts talking in the middle of a crowded room? whats that all about? i dunno...............................................................................................

Ironmanpower
Thanos called himself "The god of death"
Lookup Silver surfer comic.

Scoobless
even the torch could kill both at once, i don't think cyber could though, but there are a ton of people that would be able to...... if they could get them together at the same time
if they couldn't get them to be in the same place you still got all the powerful telepaths/telekinetics, graviton etc, etc.........

Quick Freeze
cyber in a symbiote suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.