Daredevil vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
detectiveIt's the most underratted hero, against, canadianthe most overratted one.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! COME OUT OF THE CLOSET Is Daredevil your guy. He'd beat Spider-man, he'd beat Gambit. I think he'd even beat Captain America.
Can he stop someone like Logan.
WHY, YES. He CAN.shaun bunny

Napalm
Yeah he can

Maelstrom
angel Seeeee, now YOU i like.

jinzin
Yeah he can beat logan like I can hit on lindsy lohan without getting maced. pffft logan would own him.

who?-kid
Wolverine has better cards than Daredevil. Cards such as a healing factor, more experience, razor sharp claws and an unbreakable skeleton.

All things DD doesn't have. DD is a superb fighter ! But so is Wolverine...

jinzin
don't dorget about dd's super sense----oh that's right wolverine has those two.... Daredevils toast.

Zahit
their fighting skills are pretty even.
good fight, but Wolvie would win.
He's not as agile, acrobatic, or fast as DD.
DD's got better senses, except sight.
Wolvie's a bit stronger and not to mention
healing, skeleton, claws.

MatchesMalone
Wolverine should beat him. Both are excellent fighters with very similar physical attributes and super senses. In exchange for DD's billy clubs, Wolverine gets adamantium bones, claws, and a healing factor.

Cosmo Kramer
This fight already happened and DD won. He also beat Sabertooth.

Draco69
When did this happen?

Cosmo Kramer
At the time there was sappossedly the age of Mutant Rebellion and everyone was killing Mutants. It was called the Fall of The Mutants series where all Marvel Comics from The Fantastic Four to the X-Men somehow involved this storyline together. Karen restarts free clinic Matt reluctantly joins in after running into a couple cases that DD couldn't help with but a lawyer could and Bushwacker was killing a ton of mutants until DD captured him and Wolverine showed up ready to kill him and thats why they fought. And DD did win.

Cosmo Kramer
Heres a few covers sorry i dont know how to show pics.

Draco69
Huh. Okay, thanks.

The Flash
Wolverine.

SnakeEyes
Wolvie would still win. Some of you DD fans seem to be forgetting that all of the memories that he once charished were wiped clean and REPLACED with all of the skills he posseses. He was also part of the CIA and trained as a Samurai. They are both technically "street level" but Wolverine would own his ass

jinzin
indeed. wolverine, would waste matt so fast.

dami wilson
COSMOS KRAMER!!!!

You must be joking! I've got that comic at home! Wolvie stalks the guy with a gun for an arm whose killing mutnats (ordinary ones, gifted in art or music) when some gal asks DD to protect her husband from getting hurt cos she suspects him doing bad things. They fight for like 2 minutes as DD tries to stop him from killing the guy and when Wolvie pours petrol on the guy to burn him, DD pushes him off and the guy lives. At the sound of approaching Police cars, Wolvie takes off saying he and DD were two diff kinds of animals! No victor not even a real fight! I was pissed off at the storyline cos they didn't really fight. I felt conned! WORD!

Maelstrom
Daredevil would end up diveing at Wolverine feet first and knock him on the third rail of the subway. The train would drag his metallic bones across town.
Then Matt would bring him infront of a judge and have him locked up in the vault.
I mean when we see two 100 class fight it's o.k. for them to use weapons or buildings or the environment. No reason to disallow it to Daredevil. Oh yah. If you cut off Wolverine's air doesn't he die?
Daredevil would get him in a hold where his claws couldn't reach him then wrap his culbs wire around and around his neck. It might take a little longer for Logan to suff. but he would succumb.

DarkCrawler
What is it with you and getting the names wrong? stick out tongue

Lol, just joking.

who?-kid
DD isn't strong enough to hold Wolverine in such a way for a certain amount of time.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine should win 8-9 out of ten, physicaly the are about even with the slight edge to Wolverine but Wolverine is a better fighter and has a healing factor.

MatchesMalone
He's not joking. He's crazy. Don't believe anything he says without seeing evidence.

jinzin
You're making him out to be the wolverine8888 of the DD generation fanboys. lol.

Cosmo Kramer
Yes he is! have you seen DD fight Sabertooth? He trew him around like a trash bag and Sabes is sapposedly stronger then Wolverine jusdging by how he viciosly throws him through windows and walls so I dont no wat you are talking about. I know that Fisk, Batman, Hulk and Rhino are all stronger then Logan and DD has done some pretty impressive pressure points and wrestling moves to them so whats up with all of you?

X-Logan
Who would win this one?

Scoobless
use the search function

Onslaught2005
*sighs*

BENITO
LOGAN

black wolverine
james howlett take this 1 easy wolvie cant die from a bullet and DD can DD isn't even close strong enought to hurt wolverine wolverine gets in to fight with the hulk DD aint even strong so James

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by black wolverine
james howlett take this 1 easy wolvie cant die from a bullet and DD can DD isn't even close strong enought to hurt wolverine wolverine gets in to fight with the hulk DD aint even strong so James

Is it that you have no knowledge of grammer and sentence structure or that you just dont care? Seriously you should put some effort into your posts because as of now they are painful to read.

jplatinum
Don't make me laugh.
Wolverine slaughters that man.

derrick24
what people dont understand is that wolverine is rank as the best fighter in marvel. When wolverine is controlled are berserked, it take numerous of foes to stop him, the guy is powerful. Like wolverine vs newyork where he was controlled, the guy fought every hero and villian and came out on top.
Wolverine is the best fighter between him and dd, mr.x even said it, he wanted wolverine to sign a contract saying that he is the best fighter in the world. Captain america said it numerous of times, 1 was when captain america was surrounded by the hand and wolverine bust thru the window and carved all of them up, he said he never seen a fighter like that before.
another time was when this man was in a car trying to run captain america over and wolverine jumped thru the windshield and killed the man, captain america called him a superman. Wolverine knows every martial art in the world but he just dont display them because he has no need to with his speed, agility and healing factor.
I seen another comic where these mob men had guns held at wolverine chest and he slashed the guns in half so fast, that when they looked down they were like how did that happen, they didnt even see his claws extend or his hand move.
I have a wizard magazine "wolverine vs the world" where they have the writers of the hero that wolverine is going up against explain who would win. Daredevil writer said out of his own mouth that wolverine would destroy daredevil, he said wolverine has all of daredevil abilities but to the extreme, he said he surpasses him. He said that daredevil has no way of beating wolverine and especially his berserker rage. these are the words from daredevil writer mouth. wolverine wins hand down and easy if you ask me. The guy fight a 1000 ninjas on a regular basis. I have a wolverine comic about the shield base been overpowered by superpowered villians, it stated in the books hundreds of them, called the white light. Wolverine was locked in a room with tubes in him because before he was mind controlled and nick fury tried to bring wolverine back to his normal self. During the invasion people was dying left and right because of the superpowered villians, so they only had 1 hope. They let wolverine out of the recovery tube, not knowing was he at his full self, there luck he was. The guy destroyed all of the superhumans by himself leaving elektra and northstar. The ship blew up and elektra and northstar got away. At the end of the book wolverine made this lady a promise (because he made a mistake and killed there son) that he would kill the people who took control of him and made him kill there child. When he got off the phone he asked a doctor how many people were in the hand and white light and hydra, it came to a total of 45000, now he heading there to kill all of them by himself.
Daredevil is toast in a fight with wolverine.

JWangSDC
the problem is wolverine is both underrated and overrated.

In comic battles vs people like Cap/Daredevil etc...he is usually underrated.

Then in fights like vs Hulk/Spiderman he is overrated.

Considering his abilities...Cap/Daredevil/Batman should not be able to beat him...Considering their abilities (Spidey/Hulk), wolverine should not pose a threat.

Quick Freeze
dd would get killed by gambit. dd would get killed by spider-man. dd would get killed by wolverine. the only one that dd would kill himself is captain america. you are completely backwords.

jinzin
dd's beaten spidey though...I could definitely see him taking down gambit...

derrick24
the only thing spidey has over wolverine is speed and that isnt by a long shot. With the lack of speed wolverine makes that up in superior fighting style. Spiderman isnt great, he isnt superman, if he was to get shot by a bullet in a vital area, he is as good as dead. To be honest i think spiderman is overrated. Wolverine can take anything spiderman can throw at him but could spiderman, no. Wolverine would own spiderman, do you want to know why, spiderman fighting style is based off of his spidersense, wolverine is a great tactitian with senses of his own and yrs of fighting experience. The reason wolverine fights the hulk and sometimes overcome him is because the guy strives off pain, thats why when your fighting him he continuously getting up. Spiderman cant handle wolverine, his strength isnt nothing but 10 tons, wolverine fights 100 ton fighters everyday of his life, including sentinels. To be honest i think the fight with spiderman and daredevil was written correctly because spiderman IS NOT A TACTICAL FIGHTER, its not hard to read his moves. Spiderman needs to stick with the people he fights that are basically humans, but happen to run along a power, that dont have no kind of fighting style or even mastery over there power yet, just enhanced humans. Spiderman has great powers BUT he dont have what it takes to take out wolverine, ever, no matter how all out he goes, thats all it would take is 1 slash and the fight is over; which would be easy to get knowing wolverine because old man vulture does it numerous of times. What you all seem to not understand is that spiderman back in secret wars, he was great but writers was giving him a name, the guy could have beaten superman back then but now he has toined down. Spiderman is a great characters but when it comes to captain america, wolverine ( who trains in the danger room every day, knows about every fighting style in the world, speed, agility, endurance, healing factor, enhanced strength, acute senses, berserker rage, adamantium claws, adamantium skeleton and absorbs pain. ), he will never step up to the plate and win a fight against them. Daredevil i think that with them 2 it would be a great fight, theyre about the same except on the strength department.

black robb
Originally posted by JWangSDC
the problem is wolverine is both underrated and overrated.

In comic battles vs people like Cap/Daredevil etc...he is usually underrated.

Then in fights like vs Hulk/Spiderman he is overrated.

Considering his abilities...Cap/Daredevil/Batman should not be able to beat him...Considering their abilities (Spidey/Hulk), wolverine should not pose a threat. [/QUOTE hold up Batman could beat Wolverine

black robb
aint no way in hell this blind bastard is beating Wolvie

Bol Gath
i totally agree with you

Wickerman
Originally posted by Wonderman
Daredevil would end up diveing at Wolverine feet first and knock him on the third rail of the subway. The train would drag his metallic bones across town.
Then Matt would bring him infront of a judge and have him locked up in the vault.
I mean when we see two 100 class fight it's o.k. for them to use weapons or buildings or the environment. No reason to disallow it to Daredevil. Oh yah. If you cut off Wolverine's air doesn't he die?
Daredevil would get him in a hold where his claws couldn't reach him then wrap his culbs wire around and around his neck. It might take a little longer for Logan to suff. but he would succumb.

How would DD be able to do that? and Wolvie's just gonna sit there and take the punishment right? without tearing a few gashes the size of texas through lawyer boy? laughing

~wickerman~

Cosmo Kramer
You people do know DareDevil took on 100 ninjas without being scratched? He has beaten the Blob and Pyro down at the same time after fighting a bunch of men with guns. He put up with blows from the Hulk and trapped and beat Spiderman. He has put down several Yakuza gang members, killed too many men in the mob to count and beat any hero that spidey fights on a regular basis. He could easily evade Wolvies claws, and throw him off a building. He took villains like Gladiator and Doc Ock who could give the Uncanny X-Men trouble

mr.smiley
I've also herd wolverine took out a small army of the hand himself.
Wolverine has taken blows from the hulk too.
spiderman had nothing on logan in the cemetary cross over.
Gladiator?
you are thinking of DDs gladiator,not the xmens.
They are two different characters.

Cosmo Kramer
I know that its a diffrent Gladiator, but DD's would also give them trouble.

mr.smiley
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmo Kramer
Look buddy they had trouble with Spiderman while the Gladiator was able to use his surroundings to give both the webhead and man without fear trouble.

mr.smiley
DD gladiator would hardly pose a threat to wolverine.Espcialy in his current form.
Xmen vs spidey battles vary.
Wolverine is able to fight spidey one on one but sometimes him,along with five other xmen have trouble.
So that's conflicting.

Cosmo Kramer
Actually DD's Gladiator is stronger then Wolverine. I havent read anything with him in a long time but I do remember him wearing heavy armor and beeing able to run around like he was weightless and having crazy gadgets similar to Batmans. He also carried around many, extremely heavy anciant weapons. I say a fight with Gladiator is similar to having a fight with a Wolverine/Batman/Mike Myers.

mr.smiley
Read the current DD and see gladiator.
You'll be dissapointed.
Stronger doesn't equal better either

I'll try to find the latest DD issue that gladiator was in.
He wasn't the same gladiator from glorious days of the past

Cosmo Kramer
The fact is DareDevil is infact the better fighter. Wolverine never actually defeated Spider-man but the man without fear did. What is the current Gladiator like? And please tell me they didnt destroy yet another classic. Oh and for the record I never said that being stronger means the person is better. I may not be able to lift as much as someone but get in the ring with me and your done. Same applies with the Wolverine arguement on him being stronger then DareDevil. I am not sure about that either. That is just hearsay on some irregular site devoted to fans of comics. I think DareDevil will beat Wolverine and thats my vote. And I know I will be called a fanboy. We seem to be a dying breed.

mr.smiley
he was retired but for money took out matt murdoch for a old mob boss.
It was one of those transitions that while seemed realistic,just plain out sucked.

black wolverine
DD is blind what can he do to wolverine ,wolverine has all his powers and he got more and is a better fighter than DD check marvel encyclepedia if u dont beleive me any way all it will take is 1 hit by those claws and it is over and is DD even strong enough to hurt wolverine he can take hits by the hulk 4 crist sake

Cosmo Kramer
So can DareDevil they are pretty much even in strength.

wolverine8888
wolverine is actauly level one superhuman in strength check the marvel hand book 2005. wolverines hand book or x-men. dare devil strength was a level 2 mean that of a normal human he was not even peak human because he is only as strong as a gold medalist. he is not any any way but acrobatics wolverine superior. his agility is not even as high as wolverine. wolverine in his first fight with spidermna was dodgeing him and they were almost going the sames speed and last time I check dd cant even come cloese to spider man in agility. neck wolverine can take hit from hulk and has gone toe to toe with him countless time just read the infinity guanlet were they say it or just pick up one of there fights( ecpt the first fight). dd also isent even on par with wolverine in fighting skill. this is probly one of the worst people dd cna fight because even in darkness wolverine just as good there no way dd can win or even come close

wolverine8888
also dd has never beaten spiderman and another thing wolverine was tool spiderman in there second fight but they stopped fighting

Wickerman
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
He put up with blows from the Hulk and trapped and beat Spiderman.

The Hulk however doesn't have adamantium claws backing each blow up

~wickerman~

Cosmo Kramer
Well in DareDevil's first fight with Spider-man he dodged every single punch and they were moving the same speed. Oh, and Wolverine has great agility but it wont help him at all in this fight. The man without fear has been known to dodge bullets so his claws will need to move very fast and if they do it will take a direct hit like Electra's to even slightly injure him. Without his healing factor and adamantium skeleton he is nothing but a bum from Canada. America rules!

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Wickerman
The Hulk however doesn't have adamantium claws backing each blow up

~wickerman~

Yeah but he can bend it like it nothing.

srankmissingnin
Well in DareDevil's first fight with Spider-man he dodged every single punch and they were moving the same speed. Oh, and Wolverine has great agility but it wont help him at all in this fight. The man without fear has been known to dodge bullets so his claws will need to move very fast and if they do it will take a direct hit like Electra's to even slightly injure him. Without his healing factor and adamantium skeleton he is nothing but a bum from Canada. America rules!

What street level hero hasn't dodged bullets? They all do it, even chumps like Gambit have blocked machine gun fire and abilities like that never stopped Silver Samurai from getting beat down by Wolverine.

Wolverine and DD have had only one incounter that can even be considered a fight. DD attacked an unknowing Wolverine because Logan was about to "attacK" Bloody Mary... it was over in three panels with DD in a full nelson looking like a punk.

EDIT: Wolverine is a fair bit stronger then Matt and he has the strength feats to prove it. The best DD has done strength wise is use a 400lbs bench press bar as a bow staff, flip a limo (well rock it onto its side) and rip a bolted mail box out of the ground an beat Mr Hyde with it.

SnakeEyes
Strength: This goes to Wolvie
Speed: DD might have a slight edge here
Fighting Abilities: Wolvie by far
Durability/Stamina: Wolverine

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Strength: This goes to Wolvie
Speed: DD might have a slight edge here
Fighting Abilities: Wolvie by far
Durability/Stamina: Wolverine

I'll agree with that. DD has some pretty crazy speed feats, like one time he (Matt that is) was standing at a window in the cross hairs of a riffle scope then he was gone and the gunman didn't even see him move! But Wolverine has some mad speed feats under his belt also; one time he was standing some distance with his back turned to some guy with a gun, they guy fires and as soon as the bullet skins his cheek Wolverine has turned, closed that gap and removed the guys hand before he could fire another shot or even had a clue about what was going on.

Not sure who is faster but I tend to give Wolverine the nod there as well.

Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer
Happy Dance

Swanky-Tuna
I thought they *did* fight though. I was told Wolverine was taken down with a punch to the throat and was down coughing up blood. This was on another board in a "batman vs wolverine" thread.

Cosmo Kramer
They have fought before.

Piedmon
This is so w/e..... There is absolutely nothing Daredevil can do to Wolverine. He could evade for a while, but the most he could do by landing a blow is get Wolverine angry. Wolverine 8/10 (the remaining two times, Murdock might be able to use the terrain in some way.)

Wickerman
He has been to hell, a place that Wolverine couldnt take.

You mean like living an entire life of more than 100 years exiting claws from his hands?
Rogue: "Does it hurt when they come out?"
Wolverine: "Every time"

Or maybe like going through the Weapon X project? And so on and so forth?
Or falling from an airplane in rought terrain?
etc. etc. etc.

Daredevil's pain is wolverine's breakfast...sorry but you know it's true

~wickerman~

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil punched Wolverine in the throat and dropped him in a Garth Ennis issue of Punisher (we all know what that means) when Wolverine was focused on the Punisher. For some reason this hurt him, while in the very next issue of the run the Hulk punched him across state lines with out Wolverine losing consciousness. Nothing spells hack like Garth Ennis.

Some people will tell you that DD and Wolverine fought in the issue Wolverine guest stared in to fight Bushwhacker... but there is nothing resembling a fight between Matt and Logan in that comic. They fought iin Wolverine 25 but Wolverine was mind controlled and told Dare Devil after that he didn't want to fight and was trying to stop the whole time so it isnt a good example. As I said they only thing that is even close to a actual fight with any relevance between the two happened in MCP and Dare Devil went down faster then Shang Chi when he tried to fight Wolverine.

K3VIL
I read derrick24 reply, Wolverine beating all those heroes was kinda, uh..crap.And I like Wolvie, but being able to beat Firestar, Vision, Justice, U.S. Agent, Falcon, Black Widow, Solo, Cardiac, Rage(Class 90 Tons of strenght), Darkhawk, SpeedBall, and the Human Torch is spectacular but is also crap.

Mainstream
I know the comic your talking about K3VIL and Wolverine wasn't really fighting all those guys...alot of them were standing around like..."Wolverine what the f**k the matter with you buddy?" and Wolverine throwing or hitting Vision who can be come ghostly...two words: bad writing

srankmissingnin
Adamantium causes damage to intangable people, beinga cyborg it could have really messed up Vision... not sure why he didnt phase when he could tossed at the truck though.

Mainstream is right most of them where just standing around say "Wolverine what the f**k the matter with you buddy?" and lets face it they where very orginized, they just ran at him in waves. What did they think was going to happen? I have no problem with Wolverine beating the New Warriors on his own either they are all chumps.

K3VIL
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Adamantium causes damage to intangable people, beinga cyborg it could have really messed up Vision... not sure why he didnt phase when he could tossed at the truck though.

Mainstream is right most of them where just standing around say "Wolverine what the f**k the matter with you buddy?" and lets face it they where very orginized, they just ran at him in waves. What did they think was going to happen? I have no problem with Wolverine beating the New Warriors on his own either they are all chumps.
NW are quite strong.Rage is a 90 ton class guy, Justice is a high telekinetic user, Firestar can fry Logan, and SpeedBall can be used as a punching ball.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by K3VIL
NW are quite strong.Rage is a 90 ton class guy, Justice is a high telekinetic user, Firestar can fry Logan, and SpeedBall can be used as a punching ball.

Rage is a 13 year old verison of Luke Cage, New Warriors might have the potential to take Wolverine down but it just aint happening. Speedball is the only problem IMO.

Didnt DP beat the New Warriors in Contest of Champions? Anyway... NW are a second rate team (all though I all ways liked the comic) and I dont they could beat Wolverine.

K3VIL
Rage is a 13 year old verison of Luke Cage, New Warriors might have the potential to take Wolverine down but it just aint happening. Speedball is the only problem IMO.

Didnt DP beat the New Warriors in Contest of Champions? Anyway... NW are a second rate team (all though I all ways liked the comic) and I dont they could beat Wolverine.
COC was crap, Gambit beats Gladiator, rotfl

whobdamandog
New Warriors might have the potential to take Wolverine down but it just aint happening. Speedball is the only problem IMO.

Your Joking right..please tell me your joking..

Paola
DD vs Wolvie

X-Logan
As I said they only thing that is even close to a actual fight with any relevance between the two happened in MCP and Dare Devil went down faster then Shang Chi when he tried to fight Wolverine.
Which issue of MCP?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Paola
DD vs Wolvie

DD fans will keep saying he'll win, W fans will keep saying he'll win. both have been written well on occasions, and bad on other occasions. DD fanboys will use bad writing bout DD's greatness. W fanboys will do the same bout wolverine. It'll never stop sad

~wickerman~

ThaWhiteShadow
Originally posted by Wonderman
Is Daredevil your guy. He'd beat Spider-man, he'd beat Gambit. I think he'd even beat Captain America.
Can he stop someone like Logan.
WHY, YES. He CAN.shaun bunny

no, no, maybe, and no

Zahit
DD fans will keep saying he'll win, W fans will keep saying he'll win. both have been written well on occasions, and bad on other occasions. DD fanboys will use bad writing bout DD's greatness. W fanboys will do the same bout wolverine. It'll never stop sad
~wickerman~
this is why fanboys suck and will grow up to be proper village idiots.

Wickerman
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
no, no, maybe, and no

I'm blaming that maybe on a little green midget that used evil magic on you to write it. stick out tongue

~wickerman~

X-Logan
Wolvie is the better fighter...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/MarvelComicsPresents151-15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/MarvelComicsPresents151-16.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
I'm blaming that maybe on a little green midget that used evil magic on you to write it. stick out tongue
He doesn't use evil magic.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/gazoo.jpg

Wickerman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He doesn't use evil magic.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/gazoo.jpg

oh be quiet dumdumb stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil wins!... I got nothing. no expression

whirlysplat
just like iron fist I, don't know about wolverie and DD fighting though.Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
This fight already happened and DD won. He also beat Sabertooth.

The MISTER
This would be a decent fight untill DD gets stabbed or loses a limb and I'd love to know how DD could end this fight.

jinzin
"DareDevil wins!... I got nothing"

laughing out loud

man....X-Logan...you're my hero.....wolverine would cream dd....dd would be on the defensive and nothing more pure and simple.

Wickerman
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wolvie is the better fighter...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/MarvelComicsPresents151-15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/MarvelComicsPresents151-16.jpg

i think this should qualify as canon material and be posted on the main page of the forum big grin

~wickerman~

jinzin
lol...I second that motion....

Cosmo Kramer
Not at all I am holding the comic where DareDevil beats Wolverine and a team of assembled ninjas at the same time in his home. This is proof that DD is obviosly the better fighter. He beats Wolverine fairly easily considering the men that he has fought before. The guy who is sapposed to be the best at whatever the hell he does in his own comic. It is Wolverine "ENEMY OF THE STATE" part 5 of 6. THE END

X-Logan

jinzin
he beat him? I mean okay....a mind controled wolverine tripped and fell on a sword......that's his big victory?

Cosmo Kramer
Well we all saw Wolverine get his ass kicked through the whole fight.

jinzin
ummmmm no we clearly did not....matt kicked him through a window and hit him with a weight other than that he was completely on the defensive....wolverine kneed him in the gut and even gave him a good slash to the midsection.....had it not been for some dumb luck and loss of balance....he would most likely have beaten matt.

Swanky-Tuna

srankmissingnin
You call what you posted a finished fight? It was just like a tussle then they stopped fighting.

Yeah it wasn't a full out fight but it is the only example of something that can be considered when discussing a fight between them. DD jumps Wolverine, taking him by surprise and in three panels Wolverine has him in a full nelson. What would have happened if it was a real fight and Wolverine was going to kill DD? Matt would be dead, and he would have been dead in three panels. Wolverine wasn't even planing on the attack and he still took care of DD quickly; in a fight where Wolverine knows he is going to be fighting DD it stands to reason it would have been over even faster.

mr.smiley
in enemy of the state it seemed like elektra was dealing with him fairly easy,but wolverine had the whole thing planned out

wolverine8888
this is a brain washed logan who well fighting her is fighting him self he is not using his fighting skill rather some one is controling his body making him fight. and electra still woulda died. this is a stupid fight wolverine going to beat dd so fast.

jinzin
wolverine was recovering from.........death, when he fought elektra.....do you have the book? did you read how much damage was done to his body by the time he got on the shield carier? he definitely wasn't in peak condition for fighting....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine was recovering from.........death, when he fought elektra.....do you have the book? did you read how much damage was done to his body by the time he got on the shield carier? he definitely wasn't in peak condition for fighting....

Yeah, the issue takes place directly after the issue before it... an issue in which Wolverine was being kept alive by a machine on the last panel. Makes you wonder who is reading the books and who is just looking at the pictures.

jinzin
or whos is reading about people who've read the books on here.....lol

srankmissingnin
lol

Swanky-Tuna
It makes you wonder though. People cheer about Wolverine being able to take hails of gunfire and arrows and being burned alive only to regenerate in what they seem to figure is a reasonable amount of time but suddenly he needs time to recover?

jinzin
being shot to shit and lighting a cigar <recovering from death

srankmissingnin
It makes you wonder though. People cheer about Wolverine being able to take hails of gunfire and arrows and being burned alive only to regenerate in what they seem to figure is a reasonable amount of time but suddenly he needs time to recover?

Yeah but apperantly Gorgon (was that his name?) has the mutant power to kill anyone he looks at... so we dont really know what kind of effect that would have on Wolverine, or what else the Hand did to him before dumping the body.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah but apperantly Gorgon (was that his name?) has the mutant power to kill anyone he looks at... so we dont really know what kind of effect that would have on Wolverine, or what else the Hand did to him before dumping the body.
It's not just this moment though. It's like they purposely wound Wolverine so they have an "excuse" for like... Surfer to give him a bloody nose with a blast that puts a hole in the Earth. "If he wasn't recovering he would of laught it off" they'd say!

jinzin
it's like I said.....STILL what elektra did was hella impressive....but....he was recovering, she DID get the drop on him and give him some nasty wounds.....and while I admit she was beating the tar out of him....she couldn't keep it up forever and was running out of things to use..... it's a great elektra moment....just not comparible for various circumstances...imo

dominic/wolf
dd can not take a hit from hulk it would crush him

FieryBalrog
wolverine wins! big grin

a healing factor is a hugeeee advantage in a battle like this.

leonidas
<<dd can not take a hit from hulk it would crush him>>

ya, that's pretty much true. when dd fought the hulk quite a long time ago, one casual backhand ended the fight. anyone who's read any of my posts knows i'm not a wolvie fan, but in a straight-up brawl, he would win this fight. dd would certainly get some good shots in, but he couldn't do enough damage to ko wolvie who would just keep coming. wolvie could afford to take a bunch of hits because he only needs to hit dd once with the claws. dd's only chance would be to out-think wolvie, something he could do - but he couldn't stand toe-to-toe and win.

Cosmo Kramer
wow! You people sure had some time on your hands. DareDevil has no fears so you can forget about Wolverine talking any sense into Matt especially since he knows the blind man and alot about his past amazing exploits. knowing Matt's fighting history really wont help him win the fight but the only way to end it would be to kill the man without fear.

He once said that Matt Murdock was one crazy guy, and the most amazing part of his life is that for many years he was able to keep a secret as big as being DareDevil, the darknight of Hells kitchen in his closet even though the guy can barely keep an intimate relationship.

mr.smiley
I was just looking at the marvel handbooks daredevil and wolverine.
Let me tell you,when it comes to enemies wolverine has delt with a lot more dangerous.

CorderaMitchell
healing factor, healing factor, what cant you dolamolamolamo

Zahit
Wolverine should win a fight with Daredevil.
DD can possibly win, but not as likely as a Wolvie win.

willRules
In the enemy of the state storyline although wolverine was brainwashed, he had improvements if anything, e.g he could teleport, He could go invisible and the Hydra programming gave him targets in his eyes so he knew where to strike. And on top of all that Daredevil still held his own. I think although DD has a chance wolvie takes this 6/10 times.

28Dave37
Who would win and please no insane claims wolverine fanboys......

Iron Carnage
hi

Iron Carnage
i hate Fuking wolverine everyone thinks he is immortal mad mad mad mad

Mainstream
Originally posted by Iron Carnage
i hate Fuking wolverine everyone thinks he is immortal mad mad mad mad

nah...he's got prolonged life span due to his healing factor.

Iron Carnage
it would be a close match

Iron Carnage
so that no matter

28Dave37
yea but if you kill him........you kill him he stays dead where you can spit on his corpse.

Iron Carnage
Originally posted by Mainstream
nah...he's got prolonged life span due to his healing factor. Yea but how fast can he heal

Logan 87
Originally posted by 28Dave37
Who would win and please no insane claims wolverine fanboys......

Why the **** would you make the thread, if you dont want anyone to say wolverine you dare devil fanboy. All you Wolverine Haters because hes better than most people.

Iron Carnage
Originally posted by Logan 87
Why the **** would you make the thread, if you dont want anyone to say wolverine you dare devil fanboy. All you Wolverine Haters because hes better than most people. He never said that you fuking fanboy

28Dave37
i have a comic where dare devil beats him stupid ass......................
and i never said i didnt want people to say wolverine whereever the hell you got that from...

Logan 87
i have a comic where dare devil beats him stupid ass......................
and i never said i didnt want people to say wolverine whereever the hell you got that from...

If you have it, dont make the ****ing thread ass monkey

Logan 87
He never said that you fuking fanboy

Shut up you ****ing Wolverine hater.

Logan 87
One already exists and you know it.

Iron Carnage
why not? ass monkey

Logan 87
You know one is already there, you just hate wolverine so you make another. Bunch of Rookies

28Dave37
i'll make whatever fight i want besides maybe I want to piss off wolverine fanatsizers(YOURE THE FIRST ONE THAT COMES TO MY MIND) and because I want to see other peoples takes on the fight.

And if you dont mind please leave my topic before we make you.

Iron Carnage
dude just leave you ******* fanboy and i hate DD

DarkCrawler
Why the **** would you make the thread, if you dont want anyone to say wolverine you dare devil fanboy. All you Wolverine Haters because hes better than most people.

Most...people.

Do you know how many people there are in Marvel who could beat Wolverine with ease?

Iron Carnage
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Most...people.

Do you know how many people there are in Marvel who could beat Wolverine with ease? nice one

Logan 87
i'll make whatever fight i want besides maybe I want to piss off wolverine fanatsizers(YOURE THE FIRST ONE THAT COMES TO MY MIND) and because I want to see other peoples takes on the fight.

And if you dont mind please leave my topic before we make you.

Use the search buttom instead of making another thread, stating fanboys.

powerful one
this has been done before and heres the link http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t320860.html

Logan 87
He knows that, he just want to start stuff. Look what his first post says.
Half these threads just hate wolverine. They all state fanboys ion the beginning. Thats an insult.

28Dave37
Well, Logan you were the last one to post in it, I figured you ruined it like many other threads...so please just leave this one, and if you dont then EVERYONE: TRY TO IGNORE HIM

Iron Carnage
this is how i feel about you logan spam_laser

Logan 87
this is how i feel about you logan spam_laser

Thats how alot of people think about him so instead of listening how he could win, they ignore it because they go in the match hating logan.

Iron Carnage
dude i was talking about YOU smart one not wolvie

28Dave37
he was talking to YOU stupid ass, and dont say you knew that because if you did then you would assume you were wolverine and that is just gay, unless your real name in logan.

Logan 87
dude i was talking about YOU smart one not wolvie

Thats even worse. You said you hated wolverine like on the first page, and since you hate me, ofcourse you not going to say Wolverine wins anything

28Dave37
are you above or below the age of 6?

Iron Carnage
Thats even worse. You said you hated wolverine like on the first page, and since you hate me, ofcourse you not going to say Wolverine wins anything no i didn't

Iron Carnage
ok fan boy who can beat wolverine? leth me guess no one?

CorderaMitchell
He took my fanboy test, and you should too,its on this page somewhere guys.

Eventually someone's going to say"wolverine is the best at what he does!!"
so you are wasting your time...

Iron Carnage
????

28Dave37
thanks for the warning but i'll waste my time on this...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>