Is Grevious a dark Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ogami Itto
He uses lightsabers! he cant be a sith theres only 2 and he must use the force too

PVS
i've argued this time and time again...but trust me, it will get you nowhere.
i agree with you, though...just saying that this thread will go nowhere.

BAILY
GG is not a "Dark Jedi" persay.... he is trained in the Jedi/Sith Arts by Tyranus. He just uses lightsabers and he is a masterful and strategic General, from when he was actually not robotic. He doesnt have any Force, inside him... he was just an alien, until Sidious got a hold of him.... and then the Geonosians rebuilt the man, who was Grievous into this monstrocity that we know of now.....

Sesse
Is thingX thingY? -threads seem to be common these days...

Ogami Itto
So to be a "Dark Jedi" you have to have been a Proper Jedi first? so is there a name for an evil non Jedi/sith forceuser? darkside Gangtsa or something??

BAILY
I always wondered if Asajj Ventress was considered a Dark Jedi or a Sith or what??? But I dont think GG is anything more than a lightsaber wielding super droid....

Jedi Priestess
Been argued and debunked to death. In fact he's not even force sensitive. See any of the threads below and Baily hit it dead on.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316859&highlight=grevious+force

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304050&perpage=10&highlight=grevious%20force&pagenumber=14

Ogami Itto
but its the Droid part of him that allows him to weild lightsabers effectively enough to kill jedi or does he even use his lightsabers for that???

BAILY
yes, and he also has blasters too for lesser prey to kill.......

Ogami Itto
he sounds pretty cool hope he doesn't go out like a chump like maul or boba thanks guys!!

BAILY
no he goes out fighting ... and it is that one fight I am looking forward to.

Darth_Duffy
Theres no way grevious should be force sensitive IMO. Hes a glorified droid, nothing more

Ogami Itto
Bring it on !!! the Circle is almost complete! this should be the best sw movie ever

The Ones
he can wipe out 5-8 jedi in 3 minutes (as seen in clone wars 20)

Darth_Duffy
im sure there was only one reply to this thread when i hit post sad
damn cheap economy broadband mad

Ogami Itto
Seems styrange a droid could defeat jedi but im sure it'll all be cool in May

Ogami Itto
Clone wars? is that Canon???

PVS
i dont recall such a fact. who stated this?

smoker4
Clone wars isnt canon but it shows that he can kick jedi butt!! smokin'

Ogami Itto
there will be no debunking on my watch preistess!!!

Ogami Itto
but ive hears clone wars exaggerates things greatlY! i havent seen a single episode but i rember reading some where that jedi like mace windu were destroying 10 or more droids at once making them explode and Sh;'t but as ive said never seen it

Darth_Duffy
its a cartoon! thats what theyre all about

smoker4
Lol yeah he does more than ten and has fisty cuffs with them!

Ogami Itto
its not a accurate representation of his power then?? we didn't see none of this in the Geonosis arena when his Jedi brothers were getting slaughtered

smoker4
No its amped up for the cartoon! but you get an idea of what grevious can do like walk on ceilings and use more than two lightsabers!! but a dark jedi??? i dunno????

Ogami Itto
walk on ceilings??? cool!!!!!!!!! roll on may

Arsenal
He's cool but I don't know how he can beat so many Jedi. Jedi can see moves before they happen, right? That alone should be a weakness for him.

Echuu
I think that weilding four lightsabers gives GG a big advantage.
Anakin was hacked by dooku(cuz of his experience/skill) but he had him on the defensive for a little while with his two sabers.

Delfedd
It does, and also remember that its harder for jedi to sense the actions of droidst thru the force.

J-Unit
No one says that he is a sith hes just an alien with en robotnic body using lightsabers from jedis that he has killed we already had this type of thread along time ago but another user asked that question.

Darth_Nefarus
Dark Jedi are simply evil force users. General Grievous is apparently not a force user. However, he was trained by Dooku, and has countless data files on combat strategy and information.

ArthasKnight
Not a force user, sorry, thanks for playing.

lil bitchiness
As Jedi Priestess already pointed out, this has been discussed to death, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.