Reversal of Fortune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue21579
Would there be somebody out there willing to post the ongoing comic "Reversal of Fortune" from its beginning and hopefully update it daily??

jango fatt
I had it once.

Milosz006
No.

DARTH DADDY
you've got to be kidding me...

jango fatt
What's so funny about it?

PVS
and this is about episode3 because................

rogue21579
It leads right into EP III... therefore I feel it qualifies...

Jedi Priestess
NO, its EU and we have an EU section. Please try asking your question in there.

And for the record folks just because something leads into EP3 doesnt mean it goes in here. If it's not in the movie proper it doesnt go here.

Xam
PROPS JP!

Jedi Priestess
I felt it needed to be said because lately there has been too much EU in this section. sad

.:Space Opera:.
not deliberately sad

jedijunky1138
Ya know there is a website called Hyperspace, I think it is atatched to starwars.com. It has all the comics and others for the asking..... for a fee that is. Ill say this again WHY SHOULD A FEW PEOPLE PAY FOR HS AND THEN JUST GIVE IT AWAY?

SUBSCRIBE!

ArthasKnight
Because maybe they think that some people will be nice and give it to them without complaining. This, obviously, is not the case with you.

theshakl
cause some people like Scramba have good beliefs and Scramba gives us hyperspace content because he believes we should not be charged for this ...

so by Scramba giving us this stuff for free...hyperspace looses the money that Scramba paid...so therefore hyperspace does not receive Scramba's money.... in a way..

forumcrew
hey does anyone happen to have this? im feeling lazy and dont wanna look for it at the moment

Obi-OneManShow
The Search Button:

The greatest invention since sliced bread...

The "Webstrips-Reversal of Fortune" thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t323861.html

No someone please take this thread out of it's misery

forumcrew
hey i did search only i just put in Reversal of fortune all the chap 25 drama tired me out im sorry sad

Obi-OneManShow
Wasn't talking about you, was talking to rogue21579 who opened this redundant thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.