Help in catchin up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

father pico
hey guys wuts up, new to the forums and had a question...

My satelleite company recently decided that I didn't watch a few channels and in a most bastardly way cut my basic channels and kept the premiums....one problem...they freakin cut The WB!!! mad

Have you guys ever heard of this before?!! Yea me neither!!

So knowing I am getting screwed over I go to cancel my subscription so I can move to another company (digital cable)....Low and Behold there is a snag!!

They have a contract signed by me saying that i have to have service with them for 3 years (only been 2) and if I were to sign with another company I will be sued... mad

Needless to say I am having my lawyer talk with these @#$@#!!!

While all this drama has been going on I have not been able to watch TV at all!!! Worst of all. No Smallville.

So guys, I need some help....anyone know where I can watch the last like 4 episodes? Online service or something I can subscribe to...anything!!!!! I need to see those episodes or I will die!!! confused

Thanks for any info and for surviving this long post

Pico

***S***
Umm... what was the last episode you saw? Also... I know that you are new here, but this really doesn't constitute make a thread over. If you need Smallville info... you can send me a Private Message and I will be happy to answer them for you.

***S***

P.S. Requesting close.

lil bitchiness
Request granted. flirt1

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.