wolvie w/adamantium vs wolvie without

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
i remember seeing wolvie take on thanos and actually make the guy bleed...while metaless...who would win?

jinzin
yeah ummm it's hard to say, the adamantiumless wolverine can beat a fully adamantiumized sabretooth, while back in the day a adamantium wolverine couldn't beat a non adamantiumized sabretooth..... okay that was confuzing.

and yes i am using feral wolverine for most of my points.
well here's the thing, Wolverine/WO (without) has an absurdly increased healing factor (so absurd infact that proff x states the only way to kill him is by quickly cutting of his head.) and he is extremely more physically strong than the wolverine/WA (with adamantium) version. However, wolverine/WA is way more intelligent and can his skeleton will protect him better.
I go with Wolverine/WA but it could go either way.

long pig
wtf where they thinkin...?? bad marvel...bad!

muffin man
this is a bit stupid come it's gotta be with adamantium

long pig
nah mr muff....think about it...he was stronger ,faster and could take more damage without the adamantium...seems perfectly reasonable to me

muffin man
well it doesn't to me

long pig
yer art thing rocks man

muffin man
thanks dude
your sig is also awesome (highest compliment) especailly the hows my spelling?

long pig
haha miss paola made me hide the finger!! thanks tho..how long did it take for you to make yer pic?

muffin man
3 hours straight with all the fiddly little characters.
this is like a compliment corner or something.

MatchesMalone
I also saw when the bone Wolverine cut Thanos. That is your typical bad writing that makes no sense. It happened once and will probably never happen again. Wolverine has broken his bone claws on several occasions.

jinzin
yeah but it WAS cool though,,,,oh yeah and I don't know if this makes a difference in the fight but farel wolverine's nose dissappeared! WTF?!?!

I also like your art there buddy, I'de like to see it in it's original size tho.

Scoobless
that metalless cut on thanos was in the whole marvel dc vote in thing and they were just wedging in all the characters they could........ most of the fight results were stupid and way too quick

crazyspinz
long pig im canadian, and im pretty sure shadow king is to....

and so is wolverine, and saber tooth, and deadpool,

but wut the hell, my country is america's b*ch

long pig
lol no...it isnt...canada is a great country! no bsin...
just dunno why yall hate us! lol

long pig
the beef i have with canada...you gave us celine dean simple plan...morriset..how dare you

Paola
topic...

Tron
Damn, beat me to it.laughing out loud

Mainstream
using my wealth of knowledge and resources ladies and gentlemen..I have come to the conclusion that Logan with out his metal coating has a very good chance of beating his metal bonded counterpart.

Napalm
why does he heal faster without it?

norrin radd
depends on the type of damage, his healing factor was faster thats true, but with adamantium his bones were unbreakable.

radioboy121
Both had their share of victories while Wolverine had his adamantium and Sabertooth without. Wolverine without adamantium defeated Sabertooth, because he chose to strike a different tactic than normal and he didn't want Sabertooth to be the next Death for Apocalypse, and deemed himself less of a threat in taking the mantle.

People have discounted Wolverine with adamantium doing his stunt against Thanos in Infinity Gauntlet. Wolverine without adamantium cutting him during the crossover will definitely be treated ridiculous.

Adamantium poisons him making Wolverine's healing to compensate for it, thus slowing his overall healing abilities. Bullseye has a lesser degree of adamantium within him (only his spine?), but it still has been questioned why he isn't susceptible (at least mentioned) to this poisioning.

Wolverine with adamantium can defeat one without one (but still with healing). A better matchup would be Wolverine with adamantium against Wolverine without adamantium and healing as he would definitely behave differently.

jinzin
indeed he does heal faster without it. After nearly dying at the hands of magneto, Wolverine's healing factor began to overcompensate for what happened to him, this continued up to wolverine 100 where wolverine went completely farel. His senses become even more enhanced than usuall (xcept I don't know how his sense of smell got better if he didn't have a nose), as did his overall strength, he got 3 or 4 times larger in muscle mass and was comparible if not bigger/stockier than beast, his new found strength also allowed him to carry scott summers up a cavern wall using his TEETH to hold him. at one point his healing factor was in such an amount of overdrive that proffesser x said the only way to kill him would be to drown him or quickly decapitate him.

Where as wolverine/wa is a better fighter in terms of skill and he's packing those good ol adamantium bones and claws, wolverine/wo is far stronger and probably more ruthless. either one has a decent shot at winning this fight.

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine with adamantium would quickly cut off non adamantium Logan's head.

jinzin
yeah cause it's so easy to do that to a raging muscle bound killer beast with lethal claws, that's why sabretooth got decapitated by wolverine so long ag------oh wait...........no.....that's wrong you're wrong too,,,,,,alrighty then.

long pig
so...wolvie w/o = stronger faster better senses healing and overall physical power.
wolvie with = smarter with unbreakable bones...what exactly could the w/o version do to the w/ version to kill him?
and sabertooth isnt superstrong...what ive encountered is he is a lil above peak. as wolvie.
i gotta say metal wolvie. he could take the guys head off for christs sake....ive heard rumors that the title "vs" is comin back to marvel...any others heard this?

jinzin
since when did this become a friggin deathmatch!??!?! anyways, i don't know how logan is gonna cut off wolverine w/o's head when he couldn't do it to sabretooth, and wolverine w/o beat sabretooth down right before he went farel.

long pig
shit...i hate it when someone has a valid point! BAH!

muffin man
Off topic but wasn't wolveriene a marine

Mainstream
because with the metal his body is fighting off lead posioning with out it he does have that problem. He's better off with metal though..as long as he doesn't fight magneto one on one that is.

jinzin
LOL @ long pig, yeah, I hate it when that happens.

But yeah wolverine was a marine, an army enlistee, a trained samurai, ninja, cia operative, spy, pretty much you name it and wolverine has been it at a given time in his life.

IRTMU-Dragon
Wolvie with admanitum would break his bones, and through the downtime while hes waiting for his bones to repair themselves, thats when admanitum wolvie takes him out. Its that simple.

jinzin
Obviously you don't know what the hell you're talking about, cause it's not that simple a bone clawed wolverine fought HULK 3 times, got hit in every fight, and came out on top 2 of those fights, (although one of them really isn't a victory but still) His bone's probably should've been broken and possibly were, but it didn't slow him down, so wolverine with isn't going to do a whole lot in that regard, "it's that simple".

IRTMU-Dragon
Wolverine facing the hulk?
Wow... we got fanboys... A wolverine with admantium IS BETTER than a wolverine without.
What do you want a sniper rifle with a sight, or just a sniper rifle?

jinzin
like you're one to talk fanboys, (coughmaskcough) anyways, it happened and the fact that it happened, discredits your theory completely. Both have their advantagous and the fight could result either way. but even if you did hand ferral wolvie a snider rifle, he'd probably eat it anyways.

IRTMU-Dragon
How am I fanboy with the mask? Hes an ultimatey powerful character that can easily crush anyone he wants.
Go read my new post on the superman thing.
I just think unbreakable bones VS breakable bones is kinda silly not to know who is the winner.

jinzin
have you read any of my posts?.....(shakes head)

IRTMU-Dragon
Yes... But... Im sorry, guess im just getting sick of argueing... which is all this entire forum is about lol

long pig
lol man
"How am I fanboy with the mask? Hes an ultimatey powerful character that can easily crush anyone he wants."

hmmmmmmm! its all good tho
cuz we are all fanboys in a way...everyone here is in denial if they say otherwise

jinzin
lol now that was truth at it's finest. hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.