Deadpool VS Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Deadpool. cool

kal-el
Eventually Deadpool.DD would kick his arse for a bit, then Deadpool would do better, healing and a great arsenal of weapons are his main advantage.

VENOMfan
Same here he looks cooler too, but I think DD is a much cooler character.
but Deadpool is one funny bastard

kal-el
Yeah.Deadpool Spiderman openmike night, I'll have a seat!

Darth Jello
if it's stand up, then deadpool. if it's a battle.......well, i don't even want to answer a poll like that. probably DD

FrothByte
hmm... martial arts i'd give to dd. but deadpool would probably win the fight. healing factor and weapons and all.

kal-el
Well actually. Unless its to the death, it's DD.Coz I think he'd knock DP unconcious at some point and a healing factor won't help you regain conciousness. Yeah, I change my mind- DAREDEVIL, dannananananananananan-DAREDEVIL-danananananananananan-DAREDEVIL!!!!!!!

VENOMfan
lol thats awsome!!
yeah in a fight for bragging rights and not to the death DD would whoop his ass.....

dannananananananananan-DAREDEVIL!!!!!

salverion
i don't thing is so easy for dp's healing factor to stop... even if he fell unconcious when he find his sences he will not stop tracking dd... mad at all.... i thing this battle will never end.

norrin radd

crazyspinz
dd just has hightened senses and agility, and a cool ass cane, but deadpool has crazy healing factor (better than wolvies i think) a bunch of kool weapons (swords guns) and i think he is alot stronger than dd

Nataku8188
You guys forget how skillfull DP is in combat. He is at peak human abilities, in every area. DD does not have as much experience or training as him in melee combat, and his cane is much less effective then DPs Katanas.

crazyspinz
ya and are DPs katanas made of adimantium, or am i a dipshit?

Nataku8188
dipshit.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil would take him out just like he did with Sabertooth, Wolverine and well not the Hulk. But he did stop the Hulk even if it ws a hollow victory.

srankmissingnin
The only thing I can think of that could be considered close to a fight between Wolverine and Dare Devil (with the possible exception ofWolverine 24) started with Dare Devil jumping an unexpecting Wolverine and ended three panels later with Matt in a full nelson.

The Flash
DP would beat DD.

Cosmo Kramer
I dont think he would unless its a fight ton the death because DareDevil doesnt really know when to quit and will eventually get himself into trouble that he cant get himself out of.

Lord-of-Dreams
Deadpool is a deathmachine. Deardevil is a blind guy with reflexes. Go deadpool.

DarkCrawler
"Blind guy with reflexes."

"Rich guy with cape."

"Some guy with underwear over his pants".

God I hate these types. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cursing.gif

muffin man
Daredevil.
just cos of his radar senses

Wonderman
Daredevil should be able to keep up the fight while he gauges Deadpools body, telling him when his regenerative powers are overtaxed. Then he can kill him.
Someone else in a fight with Deadpool wouldn't know that and would miss the opportunity for the kill.
If Deadpool is a killing machine, Daredevil is an assassin elite.
And Deadpool will need his sense of humor, cause i doubt he'd do much damage. Daredevil doesn't even need to see.

Nightstick
Deadpool has beaten Daredevil before. The battle took place in "Tournament of Champions 2". I am not saying this would always be the outcome, but seeing as it has happened, that is the way I would call this fight.

Kento
Hasn't Deadpool beaten Taskmaster who can copy anybody's moves he had fought just cause he was to random to predict. What's to say that he couldn't be like that with Daredevil?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Wonderman
Daredevil should be able to keep up the fight while he gauges Deadpools body, telling him when his regenerative powers are overtaxed. Then he can kill him.
Someone else in a fight with Deadpool wouldn't know that and would miss the opportunity for the kill.
If Deadpool is a killing machine, Daredevil is an assassin elite.
And Deadpool will need his sense of humor, cause i doubt he'd do much damage. Daredevil doesn't even need to see.

Deadpool's healing factor doesn't get overtaxed.

The Flash
Originally posted by Wonderman
Daredevil doesn't even need to see. Marvel made Daredevil blind? God damnit!

ScarletSpider
Deadpool's such a ridiculous ****ing idiot that he actually gives DD pause in their encounters. Either could win, it just depends on which day of the week it is.

The Flash
Who do you think would win on a Monday?

ScarletSpider
'Pool, because he'll be all hopped up after his Sunday afternoon Golden Girls marathon binge.

Wild Shadow
DP should win with combination of skills enhanced abilities, his random chatter that has bn shown to distract DD in battle in TOC. you throw in his weapons grenades swords and his bomb strap and he blows DD out the water literally.

Juk3n
DP can match and exceed all physical stats of DP, won't get tired and is just as skilled, HF and super stamina swing it. And thats just h2h, with gear it would be a clean sweep.

Lord Feron
IMO DP should take it but not easily.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Juk3n
DP can match and exceed all physical stats of DD, won't get tired and is just as skilled, HF and super stamina swing it. And thats just h2h, with gear it would be a clean sweep.

EDIT - TYPO

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IMO DP should take it easily.

I think this is how it should look.

Darth Martin
Deadpool's guns are rendered useless in a fight with Daredevil but I can't see Matt being able to put Wade down.

Wild Shadow
DP'S guns may be useless against DD because of the billy club attraction, but i like to see him block his auto fire from his uzi's.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deadpool's guns are rendered useless in a fight with Daredevil but I can't see Matt being able to put Wade down. Not really.

jrodslam
All depends on what they are fighting for. For DD to win, hed have to either incapacitate DP somehow or knock him out. DP's best bet would be to tire DD out or trick him again. All depends.

Anti-Monitor
DD has more skill than DP, he will win... shifty

Wild Shadow
your joking right? confused

Mindset
Originally posted by jrodslam
All depends on what they are fighting for. For DD to win, hed have to either incapacitate DP somehow or knock him out. DP's best bet would be to tire DD out or trick him again. All depends. Or DP could just stomp his assuhuh

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Nataku8188
DD does not have as much experience or training as him in melee combat

... What the f**k?

Silent Guardian
Its close, but I think DD's feats are more impressive by a majority. So I say DD 6/10

SoulDevourer
Deadpool 11/10. spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.