Most powerful DC race?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
WHich would you say is the most poweful race in DC???

MornGlory
huh

eleveninches
I would say it's the Maltusians (controllers, zamarons, guardians, and their anti-matter counterparts:the quardians).

However, it would be close if you included in the kryptonian list, all of the superman dynasty up to the superman of the 835th centuary and superman prime.

Tron
This is in the wrong forum.

And I'd personally go with the Martians, possibly the White Martians.

norrin radd
who are the white martians?

manjaro
hello? the guardians of OA.

but if youre talking baout the entire kryptonian lineage.........well........maybe them

NoFate007
Humans. That is why they're the focus point lol.

eleveninches
the guardians are one version of the original maltuasian race that emmigrated to Oa at the centre of the universe

Maestro
The 5th dimensional imps are the strongest race in DC.

eleveninches
Well, I meant out of the mortal corporial races. Not including extra dimentional beings. Otherwise, I would have included the races of different gods as well as the angelic host, the fallen angels, the various races of demon and the lillim.

Maestro
well you never stated that in your question at the beginning, but nevermind.

eleveninches
I would think it would definately be the race that includes the guardians,zamarons,controllers, and the anit-matter-universe quardians (including the monitor, anti-monitor and Krona).

Although, with the entire superman dynasty (up to the superman of the 835th centuary and superman prime), the kryptonians would come a very close second.

Napalm
Kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.