KOTOR III discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nazgul
Hey all I have searched threw the 1st 3 pages of threads and can't find any threads on Kotor III. I know that it hasnt been announced but I was just wondering what you people would like to see happen in Kotor III. So post idea's for plotlines, weapons, what era of time the game takes place, characters, improvements and new additions that you would like to see in the next game.

P.S if some has already made a topi could someone please give me a link....thanks

Ushgarak
Err, preferably something more imaginative than the small development from KOTOR that the new game seems to be, with far less ridiculous force powers and no bloody cortosis weapons!

The Ones
to be able to fight your self instead of the pc taking over

MC John 117
A more expansive story.

.:Space Opera:.
freaking real time fighting like jedi academy. im tired of that fighting style. seriously, if you combined the fighting style of JA to the storyline of KOTOR then youd have a perfect game! you could still have the ubgrades and EXP but your skill would have to build itself.

MC John 117
No....
THE FIGHTING OF THE EPISODE III GAME WITH THE STORY OF KOTOR.....
eek! geek

Areora
How about useable vehicles? Besides swoop racing. I wanna fly my OWN ship. screw having a pilot and lemme do it right. >smile

cal31
Much more interesting characters and a better storyline than KOTO 2 had.

Julie
I liked KOTOR II....hmmm if the load times could be improved that would be lovely

ARC Trooper 117
It was slower because Obsidian tried to cram so much stuff in the original code used for KotOR I....

Julie
Actually I think it was slightly faster than the load times for KOTOR I but who knows...I have a newer x box so that might have something to do with the improvement.

ARC Trooper 117
I meant the constant slow-times on certain planets and such.....
And I got a new XBOX for Christmas, (my old one capped out...), too, and it still slows down...?
Maybe my disc is scratched......*Goes and checks KotOR II disk*

Julie
No that could be .... lag time is common. It's kinda cool to watch fights from all angles though.

Areora
I think the lag on KOTOR II was due to too many frames per second. You'll notice the biggest lag spots are in big battles with lots of blaster fire and lightsabers and such.

ARC Trooper 117
True......

Delfedd
ooh, what if somehow, you could play online... but only after you got to a certain point in the game or something. Like... you could join with other players, but their ships wouldn't look like the ebon hawk (we know its going to come back). Than you could adventure and people would ad in stuff every now and then.

Julie
that would be cool...if they wait for the technology to come up to speed they'll figure out some way to make that possible...but I think it might be one step below, like only available to physically linked systems

Delfedd
Hm... physicaly linked systems... that would work... maybe the players could play the actual storyline, but after every battle they switch characters that they are playing. Also, everyone could have input on the PC.

ARC Trooper 117
Rumours say that KotOR III'll be coming out with the "X2"....

WindDancer
^ Very likely indeed.

Okay, I'm going with storyline. I think that KOTOR III will bring all the characters from the previews games and merged them with posible newer characters. I have a feeling that Darth Revan and the Exile will meet again and that will determine the fate of the falling Republic. There won't be any need for any flashbacks to the Mandelorian wars since it was clearly brougth up in the game.

Romances? You betcha there is going to be some loving in the game. I sincerely hope it doesn't go Matrix Revolution love tragedy. However it is most likely that either Darth Revan or the Exile might chose to quit being a Jedi and join his/her sweetheart to start a family.

Villains! This will be is the most essential keys to success for KOTOR III. This time the villain better top the previous Darths that came before him or her. We're talking serious menace with out any mercy type of villain. Yes it will be a Darth and the Dark side will return. Let's just hope that the villain in KOTOR III won't be a A lame old hag like Kreia

And finally (just to keep it short) Pod Racers! eek!

Bigger Tracks! Longer races! And upgrades for the Pods!

One more thing.....as for developer......BIOWARE! thumb up

Can't wait for KOTOR III

Darth Nazgul
bump

Julie
Revan and the exile teaming up....hmmmm

Boris
Havent even played II yet sad

Killua
I'd like for Revan to become the TRUE villain in III , i always liked Revan , cool idea of a character big grin

ARC Trooper 117
Perhaps the origin of the whole "Chosen One" prophecy....shifty

Jedi7115
Get rid of the Ebon Hawk. It's front end makes it look like a flying brick. Tey made everyone else have a bad ass looking ship but give the player a cheap Falcon look alike. Pretty sad on the developers part. They could have done so much better. The games stoyline sucks. It's plain. Make the story happen in at least 20 years into the future and don't bring back old characters that were lame ( the 2 droids )! And as for turning it into a realtime fighting game would be stupid because it is a turn based game. There are some people out there that can't control a realtime game like most of the Star Wars games. This way everyone can still play a Star Wars game and enjoy the experience of the Star Wars Universe. Sad part is that if I didn't love the Star wars Universe I would not have wasted my money on KOTOR II.

Delfedd
I think that you should be able to have a different storyline than anyone else, like certain other games (read fable). You should be able to get different ships, be trained in different force traditions, and aquire different party members.

No two games should be the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.