What do you think now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
When the title for Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones was first mentioned, there were some who did not like the title. Now that it has been several months, and the release date for AOTC draws near, What do you think of the title?

yerssot
Hated it then, disapprove it now,
Heck, I can't change it, so why nag?

Julie
I was indifferent then, but I'm starting to like it.

DarthKris
well, I don't like the other titles, although attack of the clones really sounds stupid...

He-Man
It's not that stupid. And it's just a title.

Padawan_Learner
Like many I had thought it was a joke...gosh I was shocked to find out it was actually the real title. I didn't like it at first, but heck it's grown on me. Attack of the Clones sounds just right to fit along with the older titles such as The Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi. Regardless of what it's called...Episode II, will be good.

LanceWindu
I never hated it. I still like it. It fits the movie well.

It's like GL tribute to old B-type movies.

Gundark
I don't mind it. Its fine.

Volundro Ramm
I can't see the problem with the title. I aggre with PL, it fits with all the other movie titles. Lets face it Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi are both a bit B-movie like titles. Attack Of The Clones fits like a rubber glove.

Julie
Good...I'm glad to see that no one's too bent out of shape by the title....And I agree that AOTC will be good so ...It matters not what the title is smile

ToMacco
It's Star Wars, ya'll.

Any title will do. As long as Obi-wan is whopin' ass! rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
Oh no. ToMacco is getting an accent like people from Tennesse.

Ya'll. laughing out loud

Oh wait I'm from Tennessee.

yerssot
You'll enjoy EpIII then

LanceWindu
And just wait til Ep3 comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
Should we star a countdown for that???....

yerssot
nah, too long

Gundark
Too depressing in 2 ways;

Too long to wait.

Also, will be the last one.

sad

yerssot
why? We can all start making fanmovies, I have some terrific examples!

Julie
Leave the movie making to the professionals!

yerssot
well, you are right, some movies are best made by pros, but if you look at the fighting style of some...

If you ever find the fanmovie "A question of Faith", check out the one who has the purple lightsabre

Julie
No I haven't checkout any fanmovies because I think they take too long to download.

yerssot
well, I have ADSL, so no problems here smile

But if you have MSN/ ICQ I can sent you a little testmovie with me and a friend (893 kb)

Julie
I have aol sad

yerssot
hmmm... I was doubting to download that too...

Julie
books are they way for me....I don't need these fan movies wink

LanceWindu
You have a little test thingy with you and a freind? Let me see it. Remember I have MSN.

yerssot
tomorrow, when you're online, too late now

LanceWindu
Why do you say that?

yerssot
because I'm almost asleep as it is!

master harmax
yes ... and lara's been waiting for too long ... i don't think we should keep yerssot any longer ... she'll get mad at the rest of us. big grin

And well ... sorry... but i think they could have done better than Attack of the Clones ...

yerssot
as soon as you are online...

master harmax
Julie, you should download icq fromwww.icq.com .... its a free download ... and its got this really cool feature i.e. phone to phone conversation ... the deal with that is, that you can have an actual voice conversation, with anyone else who is also using icq ... i've tried it and its really good ... no delays or anything, its exactly like an actual phone conversation ... but u do need a mike, and a pair of headphones, or a speaker. And so does the person you are talking to.

LanceWindu
I was thinking of downloading ICQ but I got AIM and MSN so I don't think I need anything else.

yerssot
problem is, my microphone isn't working right now

LanceWindu
We haven't had a microphone since 1999. sad

yerssot
yeah, TPM was great smile

LanceWindu
Huh?

yerssot
I always make connections when reading someones reply...

microphone -> 1999 <- TPM came out

LanceWindu
You always make those connections???

Never seen you do it before.

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yerssot tends to .....make strange connections from time to time...

LanceWindu
He tends to be weird mostly

yerssot
You all think I'm weird, but that's because I make does connections;

LanceWindu
I make does connection;??????????

yerssot
those; not does... stupid thinking of me

LanceWindu
Huh?

yerssot
I think the phrase I'm going to type in my head, hearing it first, those and does, with a bad Flemish accent those sound the same

LanceWindu
Oh ok

*Under his breath*

I still don't understand

yerssot
ok... I was wrong.. that better?

LanceWindu
Much

yerssot
I type to please

LanceWindu
We know

yerssot
Seems like you are boosting your postcount too; Lance stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I try.

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
stick out tongue

Julie
ummm...what's a "flemish accent"????

Ushgarak
It's a European thing, Julie.

DarthKris
it's somewhere in north europe, right?

mah
if you call belgium northern europestick out tongue

yerssot
you do? mah, no wonder you failed your test!

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
ok good...b/c I had no idea what you all were talking about and I thought I'd missed something....seems I'm out of the loop b/c I'm "across the pond" wink

yerssot
rather big pond...

Julie
Quite so wink I wouldn't want to attempt swimming it anyway.

yerssot
lot of grease to keep you warm and a ship nearby to pick you up when you're drawning...

Julie
I'm not that strong of a swimmer to begin with....I shudder to think of what would happen to me if I ever had to tread water for an extended period of time sad

yerssot
you can do a lot if you want too

Julie
See there's positive thinking...and yes I am actually agreeing with you smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.