karnak vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
almost forgotten karnak against trusty cap
karnak was pretty tough real tough...he took out thing easily, broke his arm if i remember correctly using stress points
hes no where near a strong as the thing(round 2500 lbs)
hes brilliant like cap...id like to see this....

who?-kid
Isn't Karnak the green white dude from the Inhumans ? If he is, than he has the power to find everyone's weakness, so he has a chance. But a small chance if you ask me.

long pig
yea he once took down a building with one punch by finding out its highest stress point...

JOE NUNEZ
WHOS THIS KARNAK GUY.

Dizzle
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
WHOS THIS KARNAK GUY.

Uh... The guy in your avatar, conveniently enough. Karnak's a beast, I'd pair him with the likes of Gamora, not Cap... Steve gets murdered.

JOE NUNEZ
O yeah and thats the newest version of karnak with all the tatoos in his face.

JOE NUNEZ
he looks like bullseye from the dd movie.

Sixth_Winged
I though it was just an over-sized head with tatoos.

JOE NUNEZ
IT IS. laughing out loud

JOE NUNEZ
I THINK CAP should take this based on experience,and credibility.

Sixth_Winged
Yep wink , what i meant was it was just some random big headed guy with tatoos and not karnak

Must be an advantage to get a head like that for putting tatoos, there's more area to cover.

JOE NUNEZ
yeah thats karnak,in the aviator.

Dizzle
I THINK CAP should take this based on experience,and credibility.

laughing out loud "Credibility"? Da hell?

How would Cap win? Karnak is a hell of a lot faster, at least twice as strong, WAY more skilled, etcetera... Karnak's into the top 3 in Marvel, easily. Mantis and Gamora would give him good fights, but other than that, no one comes close.

JOE NUNEZ
KARNAK IS A CLASS 1 thus he could lift 2000 pounds ,his metabolism grants himan endurance level of about three times that of an olympic athlete.

Dizzle
KARNAK IS A CLASS 1 thus he could lift 2000 pounds ,his metabolism grants himan endurance level of about three times that of an olympic athlete.

Meh, He's somewhere between class 1 and 2. Which conveniently makes him about 2-3 times stronger than Cap. (I'm leaning closer to the "1" side) Endurance won't matter, as Cap's getting taken out in 3ish seconds.

JOE NUNEZ
cap beat demolition man that is a class 10....

Dizzle
cap beat demolition man that is a class 10....

Cap's peak human. He hurts stronger people, but that doesn't mean he is necessarily as strong as them. Spiderman beat Hulk, but he's only class 15. Batman beat Superman, but he's nowhere near class elevintybillion. Cap benches about a half ton.

JOE NUNEZ
karnak can make a standing high jump clearing 11"2 and a standing broad jump of 21 feet .

JOE NUNEZ
cap benches close to 1300 pounds.

Dizzle
cap benches close to 1300 pounds.

Proof? The most I've seen is 1000, on the mark.

JOE NUNEZ
its in a pic in his respect thread ill go look for it in a bit im sorta busy right now, in the pic hes benching like 1285 pounds hes right next to demolition man that is playing with like 7000 pounds.

JOE NUNEZ
karnak might hurt himself if he hits that vibranium shield,thus giving cap some room to land the lethal blow.

Khellendros
karnak might hurt himself if he hits that vibranium shield,thus giving cap some room to land the lethal blow.
I sincerely doubt that will happen. I don't think he's ever hurt himself before when hitting something much harder than his hand should be.

KillAll
yea, but usually whatever he hits has a stress/breaking point, and gives way. caps shield will not.

i was curious to see who would win this battle also.

Dizzle
Karnak can see the breaking points though, he doesn't guess randomly. If he can't see one on Cap's shield, he won't hit it, plain and simple. He's much too fast and much too skilled for Cap to even touch him, much less avoid getting destroyed.

Warmonger
If cap's shield has a weakspot he cna find it and break it. If not he won't even bother he will just beat him down.

joesha28
This fight has never happen?

StiltmanFTW
Steve stomps, Karnak got humiliated twice by T'Challa.

rotiart
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Steve stomps, Karnak got humiliated twice by T'Challa.

Really? I didn't know tchalla had faced off? What was the stirrings about as a refresher?

And I'm not sure the shield has any weak points physically. Although if king Thor could bust the shield with strength alone who knows

tkitna
Wasnt that some of Hudlins crap though?

Deadline
Originally posted by tkitna
Wasnt that some of Hudlins crap though?

One of them was, another one was under a different writer.

D_Dude1210
Karnak will win this fight in 3.5 minutes.

Cap takes him down in 20 seconds. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.