Jedi Temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel Sith
What do u guys think the reason is for the Jedi Temple not being destroyed in episode's III, IV, V, or VI??

zavin
uhhh, it think that the temple is destroyed in episode III

Ogami Itto
i guess itrs still a perfectly good building,The Empire probbly used it for something else!!!Curascant is a bit tight for space ya know (excuse the speling"

samhaine

Ogami Itto
well someone must have rebuilt it cause
u can see it at the end of ROTJ at the celebration montage!!

zavin
maybe, the empire wanted to get the all the force from it, like the Jedi temple in Yavin

Rebel Sith
they added it into the dvd's

Ogami Itto
i don't think so! sigh

Rebel Sith
heres the same frame from the special edition

Rebel Sith
they have something up their sleeve's

Rebel Sith
same thing w/ the senate building
DVD Shot:

Ogami Itto
maybe not The SE was made b4 TPM sp the temple probably wasn't designed then

Rebel Sith
Special Edition:

smoker4
Hmm did yoda do a copperfield?

bilbofett
LMAO Smoker!!!!

Echuu
I think that the temple wasn't destroyed because it had all those informational archives about the galaxy for thousands of years(plus a sith holocron!). It would be a total waste of knowledge for anyone; even for palpatine.
Plus, the empire probably turned it into some weird sith cultish place for the emperor's evil bidding.
Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!
O, sorry about that.

Bespin Bart
Yes, but the Star Wars DVDs weren't...

Ogami Itto
thats why the temple is visible on the DVD and not the se videos

Creechuur
Palpatine would corrupt the Temple, or condemn it and never allow anyone to set foot in it or something, but he wouldn't destroy it.

Darth_Nefarus
Palpatine probably just destroyed all of the information and statues, etc. Anything reminding one of the fallen Jedi order and what would happen if they opposed the empire.

Torik_Shai
I've heard that Palpatine made the Jedi Council chamber his personal throne room, adding insult to injury.

jango fatt
Yeah that's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.