Dose anyone still think Anakin Wont kill Padme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padme wanna be
embarrasment Due 2 latest events dose anyone still think Anakin won't kill Padme? smile

Morning_Glory
i dont want to know... i just want to wait till the movie comes out

everyone is just talking so much about the movies... going to ruin it

bilbofett
It's been stated by Motee from TFN that Padme dies as the direct result of childbirth, not because of Anakin.

How many dead Padme threads do we need here?

jango fatt
She gets fried by Ani and then she dies of childbrth.

Anakin2Vader
^^^ damn the original art for durdge was awesome.... the clone wars cartoons art just sucks

jango fatt
Yeah that's true.

.:Darth Dave:.
Lol... Anakin doesnt kill padme; he just injures her(knocks her unconscious from a force choke), she basically dies from childbirth BUT anakin didnt help it.

DD Out.

Eleonora
He won't, he won't

Naredhel
Morning glory, if you don't want to know, why are you in a forum rich in spoilers?

XX Emperor XX
I hope he does it just adds more to Anakins tragic life and makes the ending of ROTJ ending where Luke is being fried by the Emperor more moving when Vader is thinking about his entire life.

greed0
i refuse to believe that the story would be so lame as to have her simply die through child birth complications during child birth yeah like massive cereberial hemerage due to anakin/vader smasshing her about her quarters

Stunrun
"i refuse to believe that the story would be so lame as to have her simply die through child birth complications during child birth"

whats lame about that?confused

NateDawgNT
i think it works both ways...
if she dies naturally, then it can be what pushes ani towards the darkside b/c he couldn't prevent the vision from happening

if he kills her - it adds to his guilt and need for redemption at the end of the saga

DARTH DADDY
I would like to know why so many people think he force chokes her. The only place I have heard that is in rumor threads. Is there hard facts for this to take place. And no, I don't think he took part in her death, he loves her too much.

darth eddie
I think that anakin sees her dying in some kind of dream/vision and trys to stop it but when he cant stop her dying he gets really mad and a duel conveniently happens right after. so we get to see the full depth of anakins rage released via some unfortunate person or persons. if thats the case I'm pretty excited we havent seen anakin/vader duel while angry. we have seen him use the dark side but not while mad.

bilbofett
DD, it has been stated by all kinds of 'inside sources' (take that for what you will) plus we saw a wecam image during pick ups that pretty much showed it.....

Delta51VE
what latest events are you referring to?

leowyatt
padme is going to die giving birth to luke and lea.. this is old news

bilbofett
Motee spoilers

evil_anakin
anakin force chokes padme coz he feels she's betrayed him and then the epic dual between ani and obi begins .....later padme dies due to the intense pain she suffer during child birth.

Jedi Priestess
Well if thats the case I should have died 3 times now. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.