WHY? (shut up neo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldensky
Why did they ruin one of the best thought of films in the last decade by brining 2 pointless sequels out??? confused

TOH
Please read the Frequently Discussed Topics

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t17967.html

Goldensky
the other rooms in this forum are pretty redundant when u have that mite as well just not call it matrix just call it frequently asked questions. dont you think

Clavis
well thats it darling yes

fruits
the 2 sequels were everything but useless. i agree that after the first movie's ending, they didnt really NEED 2 more movies, but i think it just made the story soooo much better!!!

Clavis
yeah well I thought the two sequals were crap at first aswell but if you look at them again and again they make sence and they're pretty damn good but you must admit even if you dont like the storyline the fights are pretty damn awesome eek!

Korri
wow big hard man! eek!

Clavis
eek! KORRI YOU MAKE ME WANNA WATCH RELOADED!

42Bardock
Well what makes you think the first one was that awesom,e at all anyway. I thin k the Sequels were as good as the first one but since that was not more than a half decent movie that is not important anyway.

Clavis
well.. we all hail the matrix here bud happy

42Bardock
Yea thats why I post here, you can argue good with people that like whatt you dislike.
Anyway I like how they did the fights and bullet times ometimes but there is a shitload of shgit that didn'T make no sense or just wasn't cool.

Clavis
well it probably didnt make sense because you didnt understand it happy

Bardock42
or because it plain sucked
aren't they like always killing there fellow humans in there?

cal31
Wow, please try understanding movies before you criticize them.

Korri
no expression

WindDancer
The sequels were for the die hard fans.

Bardock42
Oh right, wait, what happened to the Humans they killed?

What the **** is not to understand aboot this movie. Its nothing special.

fruits
the ONLY thing i didnt like about the 2 sequels was the fact that the first movie did have a good ending and it all made sense. and their some stuff in their that takes u a while to get, and like, i get it and understand it all, and i have a grasp over the matrix, then these 2 new movies come out and add soooo much more to the mix! now ne1 who totally understands the matrix is like a friggin god

Clavis
yeah I think you should watch the movie again Bardock youll see that there is much more to it than you think at the moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.