Lobo vs DOOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
how much would doom detest this guy? this would be hilarious man.
give doom a few days prep time but so does lobo.

two of my favorite characters!

Tron
Doom convinces (or preferably hires) Lobo to go after that accursed Richards. Now that would be funny.wink

IRTMU-Dragon
UHH? Lobo? Are you guys high?

How about we review what Dr Doom can do... And what Lobo can do?
First of all...
Mr. Lobo begins a battle with superman class strength, or in the marvel universe, class 100 strength.

Lobo's got healing rates way better than efven the hulks, in other words, As long as you leave a finger-nail, Lobo can regenerate from it... or as his famous quote in The Mask VS Lobo, as lobo laid as a head on the ground, facing The Mask, who was also laying as a head on the ground-
Lobo: " Great, now im gonna have to wait till my body regrows itself!"

And then... finishing up with his great battle humor...
Lobo: "Now why couldnt you have just died like everyone else. You some kinda perv or something?"

Lobo's got super immunity to all forms of Injury, this includes psionic and plasma attacks... For those who say doomie has the technology.

Hes got some mighty Endurance, and willpower to win an all out fights and Durability to resist even more damage.
Hes got enough weaponry, equaling more than double The Punisher's, with every type of Human and even more Alien weaponry and technology availible to him, enough so to topple a entire city much less a giant army, and dont forget his hover-bike, its gone faster than the Flash.

He knows how to fight in general and doesnt need to be enraged and throwing wild attacks with his strength. Hes bounty hunted plenty of science punks.

Now, lets look at mr dooms stuff...

He can lift about 2 tons, oh boy...
He has extremely advanced, and futuristically, virtually, impervious armor.

Hes got a neato forcefield generator

Hes got a set of guns that deliver instant concussion, prolly wouldnt do much against Lobos durability factors.
Inexhaustible arsenal of high-tech weapons... which means if its advanced he can and does own it.

Pretty ovbious who would win one on one... 100 class strength can bust any armor ive seen.

long pig
lets say Lobo is hired to kill doom...i could see doom throwin a couple hundred doom bots at him...dooms way smarter as well...but the hiring lobo to kill reed would be a good idea...cuz lobo doesnt care who he kills or why as long as he gets paid unless hes given his word.
im with you tho...mofos dont give lobo his due credit...hes more powerful than people think

Tron
Most folks don't give Doom his credit either. That armor is more than cabable of taking class 100+ damage. I do agree though, head-to-head, Doom would eventually fail. But then again, there is that nifty little disintegrator gun on his belt...wink

long pig
No body beats doom dammit, no one!
He owned earth THREE FRICKEN TIMES! then, out of the goodness of his heart, gave it back. haha

KillAll
mind telling me what issues this happened in????? if it happened at all... IF it did happen, was it even in continuity, or some strange whatif???

long pig
dude...ive got that lobo: paramilitary xmas video! its damn sweet

Tron
Well, he didn't actually take over this Earth 3 times. He took over this Earth once, the name of the issue is on the tip of my tongue though. He them took over the planet he was sent to during Secret Wars. He then took over the Heroes Reborn Earth. Those are all in continuity by the way.wink

bakerboy

IRTMU-Dragon
Doom can beat anyone... except when hes dealing with Class 100 vigilantes/villains/heroes.

Sure dooms ingeniuty would somehow stop lobo... but hes better than The Juggernaut, and has shown more power than The Hulk on several occasions, with a healing factor to boot, better than any previously seen, theres not much Doom could do, but watch his army of Robots fly into the air as Lobo punches his way through them.

Doom is pretty bad ass though... but Lobo isnt even in the leage for the hulk... Hes beaten freaking superman for crying out loud, I think more than once even!

bakerboy
Doom cant beat anyone. He isnt that powerful. Plus, he is the bad guy, he has to loose.

IRTMU-Dragon
Were not talking on that theoretical level Bakerboy, we basically are taking Lobo and Doom here, and putting them in a fake city with noone there where god has forced them mentally to fight.

Doom has a technological warehouse for his use, and Lobo has all his technology...
Doom can manufacture all he wants, but Lobo is godly... He beat the crap out of thor...

Lobo, as ive said, no contest, with even The hulk or juggernaut, lobo would win.

bakerboy
Im agree with you in that post.

IRTMU-Dragon
Dont get me wrong, I think Doom is freaking awesome... just... you cant stop lobo... You cant even compare lobo to The Hulk, Juggernaut, Superman, Thor, or anyone else.
The only person ive seen him have a tough time with is The Mask, and thats only because The Mask is more unstoppable than anyone ever debated anywhere.

Tron
Doom's armor isn't as powerful physically as Iron Man (he can't lift things like Iron Man), but other than that, it's offensive and defensive capabilities are just as good if not more. His armor have taken shots from cosmic beings and got back up like nothing happened, and have also given cosmic beings trouble. If you check any Doom-based thread here, there's almost always something saying some of the crazy sh*t Doom has done. You are right though, the real power behind Doom is his brain, but don't underestimate that armor though.

If it comes down to it, Doom has a neural jammer that was able to stop Hulk dead in his track. Don't know if it would work as well on Lobo, but it's a very good chance though. And if that don't work, as I said earlier, there's still that nifty little disintegrator gun on his belt, which was made to wipe the likes of Thor out of existence.

IRTMU-Dragon
Nah... That neural jammer may slow lobo down, but physically his body wouldnt be effected too long. And trust me... that gun may have worked on Thor, or almost, But lobo has BEATEN thor.

bakerboy
yeah, his armor is very good and has very good offensive and deffensive weapons, but not as iron man armor. Iron man armor isnt only more phisichally powerful, his repulsors rays are more powerful and another kind of rays and atacks too. Maybe Dooms is better deffensive, but in general terms, iron man armor is better. But yea, understimate Dooms amor is a mistake.

Tron
His repulsor rays better? Doom took out a bunch or Sentinels with one blast once. Iron Man's weapons are damn good, but don't assume his blasts are more powerful than Doom's. And Dragon, what does Lobo beating Thor have to do with Doom using his disintegrator gun on him? If he decides to blast him with that thing, that's it. No more regeneration cause there will be nothing to regenerate, it's bye-bye Lobo. And, if it works right on Lobo, I'm sure Doom's neural jammer can keep Lobo down as long as necessary.

I'm not pointing out a winner, just trying to let people know it's not as one-sided as y'all might think, it hardly ever is with Doom. As I've said many times, never, EVER, count Doom out of a fight, cause that bastard almost always has something up his sleeve.

IRTMU-Dragon
I wouldnt doubt Doom is mighty powerful.... But lobo just isnt on his league... a time drive wouldnt affect lobo ive seen him get out of a freeze before... he can withstand thousands of degrees...

crazyspinz
in most situations doom wins via pycological warfare, but seeing as lobo is the most unpredictible crazy ass bastard he wins

IRTMU-Dragon
Doom winning with...?
Lobo is half insane half normal half... Hes a blood-thirsty, hypocritical, insane, comedical, genius, intuitive, slap-happy, crazy, brain dead, fanatical death machine that doesnt even think on the same level as most mortal men and lacks the emotion of fear.

Psychological warfare would not work on him... He had to fight The Mask. Which happens to be one of the most insane characters in all of comic-dom, even over joker.

Tron
True, but then again, how many characters has Doom dealt with that are well out his league? When did get out of being frozen in time? Seriously, I wanna know, I'm not asking to be a d*ck or anything.

MERCILOUS
No physical freeze could contain Lobo. A time freeze? That doesn't make any sense. I say doom wins but not before Lobo destroys latvaria and rips Doom's arm off.

themightythor
Lobo would win.

Tron
This has already been done recently. Next time, make sure to search before repeating a thread.

Merging...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.