Whose the best Final Fantasy Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
Who in your opinion is the best final fantasy character?

I would have to say it's either Cloud, Squall, Sephiroth, Seifer, or Zell i like them all..

Who do you think is the best?

(Tifa's the best)....

Atomic Rico
Cloud-just becuase I like his hair

Maverick2364
Doesnt a thread like this already exist?

Why isn't Seifer on the list? Oh well Sephiroth it is.

JKozzy
Impossible to judge such a thing with a limit of ten characters on the list...

SaTsuJiN
and who's Aries?...and Riona? lol.. confused

AdventChild
you have played final fantasy 7 and 8 rite?...

SaTsuJiN
.. oh.. you mean Aeris and Rhinoa?... I see..
I still dont believe there are enough choices.. there are many a good FF character you left out

Neves
Yeah like good old little Black mage Vivi he was cool well his hat was.

Draco69
Seifer was the best! I also like Vivi. Zidane was annoying. Rinoa was like a whining barnacle. Zell had major ADD. Squall was...well we don't know what he was. He had no personality. Cloud was cool but not my favorite. Tifa was tough. She's my favorite female character. I also like Paine from FFX-2

Draconatus Zero
VIncent, while being a little gloomy and angsty, is still my favorite character because of his relationship to Sephiroth, plus his claw is cool.

What's under that claw I wonder...

Robo-Chocobo
what about Locke, and Terra? or Bartz. or boco the chocobo. or Mog. mog pwned. and then their is Cecil and Kain.....

pr1983
squall or cloud... or vincent...

Alpha Centauri
Sephiroth is my favourite video game bad guy of all time aside Revolver Ocelot and Liquid Snake.

-AC

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth all the way. The dudes abilities were nothing short of incredible.

Storm
Out of that list: Cloud, Sephiroth and Squall.

§pearhead
wakka

Elektra_lover
Lenne was amazing!

Maverick2364
mmm nothing can beat Wakka's attack Reels with 1.2 mil damage...

Robo-Chocobo
I'm kinda getting sick of always hearing about ff7......I liked theg ame, but on every forum I frequent, on any kind of FF char/ game poll, it's 98% cloud or sephiroth.

I liked it better when the FF characters were memorable, but once the new FF game was made, almost everyone drop kicked them out the door for the new ones.

sigh, it was so much easier back in the 16 bit era. No one even gave 9 a chance....

BackFire
Kefka was a far better villian then Sephiroth.

Phoenix Aska
Hmm I say that Kuja from IX or Seifer from VIII...

SaTsuJiN
I've only played 6 , 7 and 10.. and I like them all pretty equally since I sat there for hours watching their life story unfold

Teen Titan#1FAN
I only played 10,10-2 so I would have to say Tidus.

Lyra Rose
squall, Tidus or cloud for the lads and Aries or Riona

Red Superfly
Auron

FallenArchAngel
The best male character has to be vincent and the best female character has to be yuna

el_barto
It's a tie between Seph, Vincent, Cloud, and Squall (They're all so cool!)

radioboy121
1) Sephiroth was my favorite character. Maybe it's because of the uniform.

2) Vivi was not the most powerful sorcerer in the whole series, but despite his youth, he still kicked some butt. Favorite scene was his challenge against the Waltz.

3)Terra was unsure of herself for most of Final Fantasy VI, but she was more commanding and far more powerful when she took on Esper form.

4)Faris was a pirate who disguised herself as a man. She took little crap from people and had fun being a pirate leader than to join the royalty she was born from.

5)Beatrix could arguably be one of the toughest powerhouses. She took "your" whole team alone in so late in the game, which I can't think any other "designated villain" could do. She was honorable, strong, but still had a soft side to her.

6)Sabin was a powerhorse. A strong martial artist and frightfully powerful. He gave up a place in his kingdom to attune his body and enough moves to give even Akuma a workout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.