morlun vs ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
morlun has the fact that he never tires and his strength
Ghost rider is an Ideal source to get purity from but will morlun absorb him.
Note: spidey beat morlun by almost frying himself to increase the spider-power

who?-kid
Morlun was a great Spider-Man villain, but he was "born" to defeat Spider-Man. For all we know, he would suck when fighting another hero.

But let's assume he has the same powers when fighting Ghost Rider, then Ghost Rider is toast.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ghostrider isnt really an option for versus fights, because he has Hellfire, its really unfair to pit him even against Thor or superman or even The Hulk, he can beat anyone you put him against, because hes a dispicle from like heaven and hell, and besides the fact you cannot resist Hellfire, not even juggernaut could.

who?-kid
Can beat everyone ? Whatever...

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, Hellfire is emotional, it cant be resisted.

Scoobless
thors hammer can "resist" anything it's come up against, including darksieds omega beams so i'm pretty sure he can handle hellfire

IRTMU-Dragon
No, Hellfire isnt an attack, its an emotional attack... not physical, you cant block it. Ghostrider is the only one with this type of attack and cant use it constantly as its against his pact as a defender of heaven and hell, in other words hes kinda like gods disciple with one ultimate attack that he can use when he sees fit.

crazyspinz
so any robot like ultron or a sentinal or nimrod would kick his ass, via no emotions

IRTMU-Dragon
Emotional meaning, whether your a robot or not, all pain youve caused to anyone, all the sufferings youve had or caused to someone else, all pain youve experienced throughout your life, all emotion youve EVER felt... its true name is the Penance Stare... BASICALLY, it forces criminals and or whoever he chooses to use it on, to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others, themselves, or any emotion/pain ever felt in there entire life...
Would all combine and hit them right there...
The exact reason one smack of this would take out hulk on the spot, or any other emotional character... which is virtually every marvel character anywhere...
On robots it would basically over-load them, because he did use it on a Doombot and it shut off right on the spot.

muffin man
ok so this is miss-matched but morlun can't feel any pain and probably doesn't have any emotions.

IRTMU-Dragon
Has he ever hurt anyone or watched someone die or bleed or something?

muffin man
yes he just destroys thing thats aall that morlun does he hurts anything in his path and lives to destroy "pure" sources so in a way this is the perfect battle.

IRTMU-Dragon
OK, so you can imagine what being destroyed would feel like or cause emotion to other people because a loved one has died, right?
If your a machine, im pretty sure it sums this up in electrical shocks or surges, and if your any mortal human being, it takes all those emotions and pain youve caused to everyone ever, and just turns it into a flame of hell, it envelops you, Now it doesnt burn, but think about every pain in your entire life youve caused to someone or someones caused to you or someones emotions for a dead loved one you killed...
And imagine it hitting you all at the same exact time. I know he almost killed juggernaut, but the magic of Cytorak kept him on the edge of life.

muffin man
so one big blast that could destroy the earth probably.

IRTMU-Dragon
No... He cant do that... it only makes the person he wishes to aim it at experience the Hellfire, not the whole earth...

Ghostrider is kinda like a disciple of heaven and hell, he has one ultimate power to decide the fate of someone if he so chooses.

muffin man
ok but still his blast could destroy the earth.
the scary thing is morlun would still be standing because a building fell on him and he came out without a scratch on him.

IRTMU-Dragon
Well... Thats physical damage... This pain is internally emotional... it cant be resisted and if your human or robot you can experience it regardless of whether you "Show" emotions or not.
BTW, Hellfire includes all the sick feelings youve had in your life and stuff too, it also does that again...

So it re-encompasses pain youve caused to others, pain youve had yourself, anger, fear, sorrow, sickness, ETC... ANY EMOTION youve ever had or caused to ANYONE else will all be balled up into a huge glowing flame, and encompass you... no one has survived it yet, besides juggernaut but thats only because the magic kept his soul alive.

Scoobless
i thought everyone survived the stare thing but had to live with the pain
then again i've hardly read any ghostrider stuff but he did use it on galactus in the fantastic four cartoon and it almost caused him to die

IRTMU-Dragon
Same here, I have about 80 of his comics but ive read a few where hes caused pain so severe with the Penance stare hellfire that all this blood came out of there mouth and they died.

C1nd3r
He should use that shit on superman, id love to see what happens...

Quick Freeze
does anyone have any pics of this penance stare? it sounds HELL a powerful

muffin man
ok. but morlun could live with the pain forever since he can't feel any kind of pain

muffin man
morlun was the best spidey villain ever.
wonder why they couldn't have him give a sprout.

Mainstream
Morlum will be back...I liked him too..not in that way ..but I liked him.

muffin man
yep well can he beat the ghost rider.

Mainstream
hell if I know..mabye..but I doubt it. GR is on another level. then again Morlum could absorb energy..I think GR would win.

muffin man
but isn't the ghost riders host pure-hearted

Mainstream
yeah..Morlum does have a chance then.

muffin man
yep. so he could absorb ghost rider.
and it would turn on him like it did with spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.