venom vs eziekel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
now remeber eziekel came around about same time as morlun old guy but has the same powers as peter came eziekel beat one of the deadliest spider-man villains.

norrin radd
venom

muffin man
eziekel does have all the technology on his side.

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhh? That doesnt matter... The Symbiote can resist medium round fire.

muffin man
but not loud noises.

IRTMU-Dragon
Nor fire...
But Venom doesnt really let himself get hit by that kinda stuff anymore.

IRTMU-Dragon
Specially now that eddies dead.

muffin man
WHAT!!!!

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, Eddie got killed near some asylum, the Symbiote absorbed him and is now almost twice as powerful, its been raging around killing people randomly...
Eddie could still be alive like in the emotional part of the Symbiote but no one knows.

muffin man
umm lets say before eddie brock died ok people.

IRTMU-Dragon
Then Venom would win.

who?-kid
Spider-Man has trouble fighting Venom, and Ezekiel isn't half the fighter Spider-Man is (or hasn't the experience). A child can do the math...

Scoobless
no webs either.......... as far as i know

muffin man
well lets give him some web shooters then.
Eziekel.

who?-kid
Nope, no webshooters for Ezekiel. That's cheating. And he would still lose lol.

grey fox
venom woudl beat ezekial easily and if you dotnagree ask anyoen on the symbitoe forum

muffin man
ok then but how come spideys always beaten venom

Mainstream
Spidey a young dude, has better fighting skills than his "daddy".

muffin man
well that is true.

Mainstream
I thought old dude was cool but he's not beating vemon...mabye the vulture..they're about the same age. it could be a old man verison of smackdown.

muffin man
battle of the senial.

Mainstream
I like it. I'll go call payper view right now!

muffin man
I'll make it a thread just help me out with old/retired heroes/villains preferably through PM

Mainstream
consider it done dude!

jinzin
eddie died in marvel knights spiderman which isn't even in the mainstream timeline you ninkumpoop! lol (I'm just joshin ya0 but seriously, eddie is still alive,,,,,at least until, the venom tsunami series gets proven that it isn't in continuity.....but yeah venom wins.

muffin man
phew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.