Playstation 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldensky
The playstaion 3 could and probley will be the best console to date, the teck is mind blowing but so is the money to build it... no dobt they will spread the cost on to me and you the general public! but how much are you willing to pay for the Playstaion3

dave123

The Ones

wuTa
when is it due out?

The Ones
june 2006

SaTsuJiN
Doubt its going to be the best... japanese are better copiers than innovators. so someone will have had to develope the technology first stick out tongue
and you'd better start putting flame retardant cloth on your wallet.. cuz they're gonna burn you for every red cent you own

ScarFace Clone
the dumbest post i have ever read!

SaTsuJiN
the dumbest part is that its 90% true (the 10% regarding the wallet burning).. but you dont have to take my word for it.. you'll probably be among the broke come launch day. yes .. then again you seem to be a close minded individual.. unfortunately you're at liberty to be that way (however sad it may be)

Samas-adian
And then, Sony is going to sell a slim down version 4 years later. And say its new technology. And people are going to buy it because it will break 5 times.

Rhino
who cares if ur ps2 broke and if the ps3 will break(for some unknown and unresponsible reason). complaining about it wont do anything, especially if you complain online.

movie_freak
Probably wait at least 6 months after the release because the price will drop down alot

gamedevil
Will be interesting to see how the PS3 fairs against the Xbox 360. The pricing strategies seem reversed this time.

DarkC
The PS3 is powerful in perspective yes, but SEVEN controller slots? What the hell?

MrBones
i'll pay whatever it takes...

Mainstream
Originally posted by MrBones
i'll pay whatever it takes...

me too even my mortal soul

the absolute most that i'd pay at it's release is can afford is $300

and i doubt it'll release at $300..probably like $450 knowing sony

Burner

mush332
Originally posted by Goldensky
The playstaion 3 SUCKS ****IN BALLS IT IS A COMPLETE STYLE COPY OF XBOX360 ND IT TOOK SONY 3 TRYS TO MAKE A GOOD SYSTEM N MICROSOFT MADE IT IN 1 SO THE SONY PS3 COULD EAT MY SHIT N IF U DISSAGREA U CAN GO **** URSLEF ASSHOLES
mad

forumcrew

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by 113
the absolute most that i'd pay at it's release is can afford is $300

and i doubt it'll release at $300..probably like $450 knowing sony

Don't forget tax

Movie_Geek_
Well you have to remember the games after word to. You pay for the system, which will be expensive, then you have to buy games to play. Other wise it would be pointless and the games will be at LEAST 60$ a game I would guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.