Borg vs. Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
The borg cube is even more powerful that the death star and they assimilate other beings into there force So I have to go with them

Scoobless
plus there are thousands of borg cubes and they can all work as one

IRTMU-Dragon
Borgs... Why are people turning this comic forum into a battle with star wars and star trek and stuff now?

Old Man Whirly!
The Borg win this for me.

Aakla
Depends on if you are using Disney Canon or True EU (Expanded Universe) Canon. EU is a smidge overpowered; an X-Wing's attack would probably overwhelm any shields / force fields the Borg have. But if the Borg get Star Wars tech then they would have the same thing. It is different tech so not sure how long it would take to assimilate. what the hell EU Star Wars > Star Trek > Disney Canon.

BruceSkywalker
the borg assimilate

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

playa1258
The Borg take it. Trek tech is easily superior to Star Wars.

Stoic
Originally posted by playa1258

I always felt the same way, but many argue the opposite.

Aakla
Originally posted by playa1258

Its been years since I looked this up but if I remember my numbers. A phaser is a laser shot through a warp field or something but its about 3-5 gigawatts or giga whatever. star wars is concentrated balls of plasma that start (small guns on fighters) at like 32k gigawatts. star destroyers I think put out like half a million gigawatt blasts. but that's Expanded Universe not Disney Canon.

It would depend on if Star Wars knew what the Borg are and if they could find them before it was to late. Once the Borg started to assimilate then It would be to late imo.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Aakla
Its been years since I looked this up but if I remember my numbers. A phaser is a laser shot through a warp field or something but its about 3-5 gigawatts or giga whatever. star wars is concentrated balls of plasma that start (small guns on fighters) at like 32k gigawatts. star destroyers I think put out like half a million gigawatt blasts. but that's Expanded Universe not Disney Canon.

It would depend on if Star Wars knew what the Borg are and if they could find them before it was to late. Once the Borg started to assimilate then It would be to late imo. oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Napalm
The borg cube is even more powerful that the death star and they assimilate other beings into there force So I have to go with them

Empire huh?

The Borg learns you don't **** with Lucious Lyon.

steverules_2
Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by steverules_2
Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers not individually no, but the data would
inform other cubes which eventually would imho

playa1258
Originally posted by steverules_2
Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers

Probably. The last episode of Picard has a Borg ship along with a fleet of Starfleet ships making a shield to withstand a beam that has supernova levels of energy.

Besides the standard Borg tactic is to beam a drone or several onto and enemy ship/installation and start the assimilating process.

We see this tactic in the Borgs very first appearance.

Aakla
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. laughing out loud

No clue where it was from. I just remember looking it up once a while back.

cdtm
oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. laughing out loud

When were they debunked? 200 gb turbolasers are actual official figures aren't they?

playa1258
From the ICS which is not canon anymore.

cdtm
Not sure how Legends works, but I thought only stuff that didn't fit in with the movies were Legends status? Things like the comic books and novel stories.

Either way, that wouldn't be debunking, that's simply canon sources becoming non canon. From his words I assumed even with the tech specs, they were non valid arguments.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Not sure how Legends works, but I thought only stuff that didn't fit in with the movies were Legends status? Things like the comic books and novel stories.

Either way, that wouldn't be debunking, that's simply canon sources becoming non canon. From his words I assumed even with the tech specs, they were non valid arguments. durpalm clueless

cdtm
durpalm clueless

Hey Stilt, tell us about Spacebattles.com Star Wars vs Star Trek.

Darksaint, maybe? Pr?

Whirly seems to think Spacebattles/Stardestroyer.net is common knowledge after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.