Lame vs Lame : Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
This is my bit of fun. My little sister and brother always argue who is better.

And yes Power Rangers and Sailor Moon WERE comics.

Draco69
By the way I forgot this. This is the Lineup:

Original Power Rangers:

Red Ranger
Blue Ranger
Black Ranger
Pink Ranger
Yellow Ranger

Sailor Scouts

Sailor Moon
Sailor Mars
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus

The Power Rangers can use their robot thingys and Sailor Scouts can use their wand thingys.

chilled monkey
An interesting match. Probably the Rangers. I think they are better at hand-to-hand combat.

Draco69
Ok. Anyone else?

Quick Freeze
i fink dat boys ah bettah dan gurls cuz gurls gots coooties. so i fink dat powah wangus will win!!!

Draco69
LOL

Joker1237
Lets Add Tommy the Green Ranger, He was the only one that made the show worth watching for a while when he was evil.

Draco69
There can only be five for each team. Tommy would tip the scales.

Joker1237
not relly lol, Thsos Zords would tip the scales lol.

I mean, Billy cant relly fight, Kimberly well lets say she can put on make up.

The only ones that would beat the SS are JAson and Zack, and Trini(Poor soul may she rest in peace and all)

Tommy would pick up for the 2 slackers lol.

Draco69
Trini's dead! sad

Sailor Moon and her scouts have martial art training. Both teams would spend two hours posing and stating their attacks before they even attack.

Joker1237
Not Trini'

The actor that played Trini died in a car crash a day or so before 9-11.

I found out about it like 2 years ago.

Draco69
NOOOOOO! sad

eleveninches
The sailor scots are HOT!!, so i vote 4 them

long pig
i remember being 10 and realizing the pink ranger made me get a tingle when she did a high kick....i dare not go against her...pink ranger owns you all!!

anime
Hi, this would be my first post.

Well I guess it would be the rangers... I think the rangers transform much faster than the scouts, by the time the sailor scouts has transformed, the rangers would use their final attack(forgot what it call) and the scouts would have their sailor suits torn apart by the blast and become all bruised and almost naked *ahem* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Other than that I think the rangers do fight pretty well compare to the scouts and they can call their robot, knock them out and head to the moon kingdom and do some major damage there while the scouts just being tied up like damsel in distress watching the kingdom falls stick out tongue

Draco69
Maybe.

chilled monkey
What are the scouts powers? I haven't seen it for a while, but I seem to recall that Mercury (Amy) is aquakinetic, Mars is pyrokinetic and Jupiter is electrokinetic. Am I correct?

Draco69
Mercury = Water/Ice
Mars = Fire
Jupiter = Thunder/Lightening
Venus = Light
Moon = cosmic/healing

Joker1237
with powers like that the Scouts are doom lol.

Draco69
Not really. The Scouts are pretty powerful. The Rangers rely on martial arts and their weapons to fight evil-doers. The Scouts have powerful long range attacks and are pretty durable compared to the Rangers. And the Rangers have NEVER used their Zords on an opponent their size. They have to big in order for the Zords to be called.

C1nd3r
my god? Power rangers weren't gay at all. I still remember the first episode and it was amazing shit. IMO the highest point of Mighty morphin power rangers was the green ranger saga.. OMG that was really really cool, DragonZord and the green ranger's flute thing... Badass x10.

Joker1237
There were a few monsters that were kicking the Rangers butt, Than they called on the Zords,

The Boss(Rita, Zedd, ete) would than grow the monster, and the Zords would win the fight,

If the Rangers are loseing they will call on the Zords.

Draco69
Rangers defeat monster in normal form.
Rita makes monster grow.
Rangers call Zords.
Zords beat Monster
Rangers win.

Joker1237
that is what happens often, But I recall,

in a few shows, the old ones, were the Rangers were losing,they call on the Zords, It happens evey once in a while not often. Dont rember the show, But I recall the rangers were loseing to this Monster

And the monster hits Jason, and tells the others Ok guys lets call on the zords, This guy is too strong.

Rita than growns the monster after Mega Zord has been form, IT does not happen a lot, just once in a while.

Draco69
Ok.

Joker1237
oh yeah, and about that fight too, They also used the mega dagger thinging the moment the monster grow, lol. I just recall it lol.

OtterVomit
Sailor Scouts all the way. Plus there's always a chance Tuxedo Mask will show up and help them.

Joker1237
I think Tuxedo mask will run away when he sees the Zords lol.

He say my god, Us agains that, Sorry girls. But I have to deliver pizza at my evey day job lol.

SpyCspider
damn, they were gonna use zords against a monster similar to their human size? That's like....unforgivable Ranger code or something... I remember they were supposed to use the least damage necessary or some sh*t like that..hahaha

anime
If they don't call their zords the scouts would be able to beat them with a plan. I'm not sure how durable they are but seeing the rangers getting slashed by melee weapons many times and hit by those range attacks, I guess they would be able to withstand some damage.

If tuxedo would appear, white ranger would appear as well hehe...

eleveninches
Power rangers has has like, 10 different incarnations, or something like that.

I still say that the scouts should win, as they are soo sexy.!

Lord Ryugen
As terrible as it is to say this I actually want the Power Rangers to win so they can slaughter one of the most annoying characters in existence. Sailor Moon

chilled monkey
Draco69: Thank you very much.

Normally yes, the Rangers can't use the Zords on a human-sized enemy. One of the rules they must go by is 'Never escalate a battle unless forced to'.

One time when they battled Evil Tommy he was pulverising them, so they were forced to summon the Megazord, even though Tommy was still regular size.

If the Scouts combined their powers into one massive attack, it might be enough to overwhelm the Rangers. If it came to hand-to-hand though, I don't think the Scouts are as skilled as the Rangers.

On the other hand, if four-five Power Rangers can be completely decimated by ONE Evil Ranger, how would they fair against five Scouts?

Lord Ryugen
This is the way I see it both teams see each other and transform, One hour later they start posing and spouting their really annoying battle lines. Five hours later the fight starts. The Rangers run forward only to get lost in a mist created by Mercury. then the other four Scouts use their respective powers to attacl the Rangers, about ten seconds later a bunch of sparks fly out their suits and they jump backwards to show they've been hurt. Billy shouts out something only Trini can understand and Jason uses his strangely Rocky like voice to spout something mind nubingly heroic. Then the Rangers either jump on each others shoulders and use their blasters to make that weird triangle energy thingy, or they fuse their weapons together into that super crossbow thing and shoot. Either way we're left with five Sailor Scouts extra crispy.

Napalm
May they both BURN in the fires of Hades

Mainstream
agreed.

Lord Ryugen
Amen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.