Riku or Sora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
Whose better? Riku or Sora?

AdventChild
I think Riku is just because he's more built looking...and he just looks more realistic and kooler....

Rhino
both characters are almost on par. Riku shows off too much. But sora is the main char that u take the journey with. however he is childish

Phoenix Aska
I hate kingdom hearts...this game was dumb...

If I had to pick I'd say Riku...

Rhino
what are you talking about???!!!! it was a great game!

JKozzy
I'll wait 'till the sequel to judge.

SaTsuJiN
Sora.. again, like tidus.. has more personality

Draco69
Riku, he's a badass (for kid that is)

Phoenix Aska
I hated this game...it was just too childish...

I like more serious RPG's...like shadow hearts or Fable or FF or KOTOR

Draco69
That's your opinion. It certainly wasn't childish too me. It had alot of adult themes in my book. And Sephiroth was very tough to beat. A kid wouldn't be able to beat this game in my opinion.

Phoenix Aska
My little sister did and she was only 10 at the time...

Kenshinswife
i would have to chose sora...He has a way better personality than rikku...i stopped liking him at that scene in part one where he takes your keyblade and throws you a wooden one....Total disrespect!

Draco69
What smart little girl. Good for her. Although I'm RPG fanatic. I have to do and have absolutely everything to complete the game.

Phoenix Aska
That's exactly what the director wanted you to feel when he had Riku do that...

AdventChild
Riku is better because he again can beat sora in a fight and personality wise Riku all the way because he's all for Kairi and he's stronger and more capable to get the job done.

Teen Titan#1FAN
Sora I guess.

SnakeEyes
I DESPISE KINGDOM HEARTS

Robo-Chocobo
I'd say both of them are morons.

Rikku has the IQ of a brick, and sora well...lets just let that one be unsaid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.