24 or CSI:MIAMI?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
I faced a great choice tonight when I realized CSI:MIAMI and 24 came on at the same time.I need help from you guys.Which one should I choose.

24:This is my favorite show on television but I have always liked the dvd's better than the show and I love not having to wait a week for each episode.But the downside is that it will take about 6 months for them to come out after the season finale.I dont know if I can wait that long.

CSI:MIAMI-I have been dedicated watched of CSI: and its spinoffs for a while and CSI:MIAMI not the kind of show I would spend 60 bucks on for dvd so its either see em on tv or dont see them at all.But I love the show :cry:

Two great shows
One night
One time

Which one?

forumcrew
24, csi miami is crap the only csi worth watching is the original in Vegas.. but then again id take 24 over that one too..

Beastro
But in my mind I love csi:miami so its an even tie for me.

forumcrew
csi miami is actually on AFTER 24 so you can watch both

Beastro
No there both on at nine

Beastro
trading spouses in on at eight sad

Beastro
Ok ive already decided im going to watch csi:miami.Ill wait for the 24 dvd's

forumcrew
csi miami was on at 10 tonight atleats here on the east coast it was

Beastro
Oh its different here.You lucky bastard.

Coldfire
I agree with forumcrew: the original CSI is the best one; but CSI:Miami is pretty good as well; better than CSI:NY anyway. They are all better than 24

Beastro
I dont think anything else on television is better than 24 I just like CSI but I dont want to purchase the dvd's.I like 24 on dvd anyways so I win both ways.But now I have to wait a year for the 24 season four dvds messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.