Kangaroo Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jstyles21jg
So I have seen much interesting information on Kangaroo Jack.. the movie caught my interest being a fan of animation and/or cute cartoon creatures.... I have heard that there is a special sweepstakes for $50,000 and it can be gotten through the special "Jack Dollars."
and the gran' finale- i have found some cuter then ever screen savers to adorn my computer besides the entertaining website games that i have discovered... with so many discoveries over the holiday season

http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=VWPgGj&ref=2374

let me know what you think? smokin'

BackFire349
listen carefully.......

P-I-E-C-E O-F S-H-I-T

jstyles21jg
ok .. you dont have to agree with my movie taste, but at least you shouldn't be so insulting. There are a number of movies from different categories that I have enjoyed. I have loved frida and la vita bella and memento.... I have been on the edge of my seat for action packed movies such as speed or the matrix, or some of the scarier movies..... there are some movies I probably would not agree with you on but i think its a matter of personal taste and i think you should be able to defend your opinion if you disagree with me on this particular movie. ok?
thanks

BackFire349
it just looks stupid, a damn kangaroo stealing money? come one. thats a new low, even vin diesel must be shuttering.

finti
maybe Vin diesel can do the sequel, about a Neanderthal stealing money

BackFire349
isnt that the plot to XXX2?

Bad Boy
OK this is a Jerry Bruckheimer production. I am always willing to defend Bruckheimer when people criticise him, but WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?????

steve-o
Who cares?!

jstyles21jg
Just because the movie may "look stupid" to many people...it really doesn't mean that it is.. for instance before seeing a movie called Chocolate I thought it was some story about people eating chocolate and nothing else- and then I went to see it because I liked the cast and it turned out to be a wonderful movie..... Kangaroo Jack looks like its going to be tons of laughs, and I think the cast and the character-roo serve as perfect matches to each other.... ok so its not a requim for a dream- a movie which I btw enjoyed... but who cares? its fun. its entertaining.. just nice to sit back and laugh and to click the remote button away from the somber reality of life and just have a fun few hours of comedy!

Dexx
you were at the edge of your seat at speed, jstyles???

jstyles21jg
I was very young when i saw the movie so I guess I was... especially during the time of the bus ride. I really thought that was one of Keanu Reeve's and Sandra Bullock's best performances... thanks for mocking me! wink

finti
ehhh Yes it actually does mean that rolling on floor laughing

jstyles21jg
so you are telling me you have never went into a movie theater with lower expectations about the movie and then was very much pleased with the outcome?

Dexx
that's exactly what hapenned!...the other way aorund maybe.

finti
I dont attend a movies if I would have low expectations for the film. to me that would be pointless.

Tex
I've seen the previews.
That's all I want to see.

finti
even that was too much

Tex
yup

Thomas H
looks ok...

jstyles21jg
hmm.. so did anyone see it? or the previews were enough? (laughs)
want to hear what you think.

Thomas H
not seen it yet, it want come to norway..in a long time...
have you seen it?

jnr_hiphop
Man this movie sucked mad a tiny bit funny, but too short and the movie can be a bit lame.

BadKitty
I made it through only 15mins of this movie before throwing in the towel...it was a real bummer

Martial_artist
I have the video, it was pretty good, funny movie... and that person who posted 2nd on here (forgot name, fire in the name) if you can't say anything nice or don't like the movie then why are you here to critisize other people's opinions?

Cinemaddiction
The movie is open for debate. Naturally, people are going to have varied opinions about it. I've never seen it, so I recognize that I don't have room to speculate. Having a negative opinion isn't against the rules here, especially since the threads aren't Pro or Con.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.