SLJ tells CNN about his last battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesmolo
From CNN.COM (Spoiler included...but really only for those who want to know NOTHING about the movie)

SAN FRANCISCO, California (AP) -- Samuel L. Jackson dies in his next huge film -- but he does it in a really cool way.

Director George Lucas assured the actor that his Jedi knight character would go out in a blaze of glory in the forthcoming "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith," and the director apparently made good on his promise.

"It's rousing," Jackson told the San Francisco Chronicle in Sunday's editions. "It's a great light-saber battle with 102 moves in three big rooms."

Snakebyte
Old news, was mentioned before. smile

davesmolo
Did a search...didn't come up with anything - last article I saw was SLJ telling everyone how great his death scene was...this one includes a couple more bits of info

Batman316
mentioned in a thread that had nothing to do with it lol

bilbofett
Is there anyone Sam ISNT talking to about this scene?

Solar Flare
Maybe you should have posted it in that thread then instead of opening a new one. You can ask for a merge I guess though.

CinematicESP
Does anyone know how many moves that is compared to other fights we've seen in other films?

bilbofett
Well, if I'm not mistaken, I think there are as many or more moves in the one Mace scene as there are in the Duel of the Fates total or teh Dooku Fight in AOTC.... So basically, the Ani/Obi duel is REALLY gonna kick a$$ seeing as how it lasts waaaaaaaaaay longer than this scene...

Gangularis
question: who gives a shit? it's just another thread.. big deal.

Julie
er I don't really care either way. I haven't read the other thread. This one's shorter:-)

davesmolo
The 3 rooms....1 being Palpataine's main office, another being the antechamber...what's the 3rd?

Anakin2Vader
it dosnt matter how many moves they filmed... GL will still cut most of it out... he cut Dooku vs Obi Wan in Ep 2 from 5 mins to 14 seconds... hopefully he learned his lesson

PVS
well, he had to make more room for important scenes like anakin levitating a freaking pear and whining because he has blueballs

DenKi
welcome to 1999

JKozzy
Agreed. Thread nazis.. ffs hitler

Snakebyte
dont call me nazi ffs... sad

Batman316
I'm sure he meant Nazi in a nice way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.