The Immortal saga!! FIFA of ISS PRO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldensky
Us brits are probley the biggest footballing nation in the world and damb proud of it too... That's why it supprises me so much that no 1 has comapred the two titans of the footballing simulation market. For me it has been one of the longest running saga's in sporting history FIFA or ISS PRO. FIFA with its stunning graphics or ISS PRO with its damb near perfect game play... PLEASE help to end this loooong dabate!!!!!!!!!!!! I have made my choise what about you!? confused

Red Superfly
Fifa is utter crap. It used to be the daddy before 99, but Pro Evolution kicks the crap out of it in every way possible.

The only poeple that buy Fifa are the ones that can't play video games and want a cheap thrill, with easy and poor AI, along with official kits and players. They see "official" written on the box and they go buy.

The ones with any real sense buy Pro Evolution. I mean with Henry and Frank Lampard claiming Pro Evolution to be the closest thing to real football - how can you argue?

Pro Evolution also has better player likenesses, despite Fifa being the official one, which is wierd. EA can't even get that right.

Fifa doesn't have stunning graphics, they are crap. The gameplay affects the graphics with a game like football, and Fifa physics are crap. The ball looks like it is glued to the players foot, whereas Pro Evo actually looks like a ball being knocked around. That makes Fifas graphics look fake, and Pro Evo more natural.

The animation in Pro EVo is also stunning. The way animations switch so seamlessly between sidesteps, shooting, running and jumping is uncanny.

Pro Evo.

Goldensky
your a wise man every self respect football fan would vote iss pro

dave123
If you look beyone the fact the PRO has teams like "North London"... it's a better game big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.