Legion vs. Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
beerPull up a chair and have a beer. Everyone always says, one guy at full power vs. someone else who isn't. So lets say these two, both at full power.
Legion, at full power is Untouchable. That's what the three invading personalities represent. Now that he is a time traveler, space and time are his to command.
Franklin controls reality. Let's look at reality as the mattress that space and time lay on.
The question is does Legion have some creation abilities. Cause under reality lies creation.
It's my guess that both are gifted at emulating "their" realms but that neither is a true representative of it.
However in a battle of reality vs. Creation i think the vic. goes to creation.
That is how Legion was cast so i think he can defeat Fantastic Jr. bunny

the ninjak
Legion goes back in time and kills Sue's parents

"Id"
Franklin wins in a stomp.

the ninjak
Originally posted by "Id"
Franklin wins in a stomp.

Legion goes back in time and kill the guy who invented the word "Stomp"

guy222
Frankie

rotiart
In a recent ff4 issue adult Franklin went back in time and gave child frankincense his abilities back... Temporal headache aside...

That shows us Franklin has time travel powers.. And as a child can create pocket universes. For example he created the entire heroes reborn universe... Etc... And he does it easily without having to even think about it... He'll he played under the covers making the damn pocket universes:.. Franklin couldn't even be harmed by any of the ff4 as an adult...

Legion on the other hand was easily defeated when he had "full control"

best feat for best feat... Franklin wins hands down
Whereas legion at his peak...

rotiart
H as a child Frankie aslso brought galactus back to life singlehanded... The big g... As a toddler... Seriously... If this kid wasn't classified an omega level mutant yet... He needs to be

Current legion is a mess. He has has all the powers in comics though, probably can warp reality too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.