Quicksilver vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Who would really win. In the brotherhood Cyclops could handle him when it was in a battlefield situation.
What if Quicky got the chance like Storm did in #201. Would he shut down cyke?shaun bunny

Scoobless
by the time cyke opens his visor he'd be either unconscious or impaled.......... even if he wasn't he couldn't hit quicky at full speed

who?-kid
Quicksilver should be able to win without any trouble, but he's too cocky and not the best strategist ever.

Scott has a small chance of winning. I hope he wins.

norrin radd
quicksilver owns cyclops

ScarletSpider
Quicksilver's improved in regards to strategy, if you look at his former solo series, he had to lead an entire team, which taught him a few lessons.

MatchesMalone
Affirmative.

pr1983
if quicksilver hesitates or tries to show off (hes way too cocky) cyclops takes him down, otherwise pietro has it....

norrin radd

pr1983
or when he stops to gloat...

muffin man
well as much as it pains me to say it cyclops he could dig a hole with his blast and then with his blast knock the ceiling down.
but in the woods Quicksilver

Mainstream
I think Magneto's son takes it..if he doesn't try to show off like so many of you say he likes to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.