Spawn vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
both are only limited by imgagination and a finite energy source.
but this also can be several questions: medievil spawn or spawn or hell spawn vs green lantern or parallax or spectre
(theyre just suggestions, the main topic really is SPAWN VS GREEN LANTERN)

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, no one will even look at this thread because of the name... No one knows who hal jordan is really.

Quick Freeze
oh. . . well. . .uh
what do you think?

IRTMU-Dragon
I think Spawns power is only limited by his imagination.

Quick Freeze
well if he uses all of it he goes back to hell, but spectre can do pretty much anything. i think it's somewhat of a matter of who's will is stronger. it is possible spawn is more powerful though.

IRTMU-Dragon
... I just like symbiotes.

crazyspinz
do u think that people in this forum are idoits? every one knows who hal jordan is

IRTMU-Dragon
Then I must be an idiot... Cause I only kinda do.

crazyspinz
meh...

ayjay
hal jordan is like da most famous GL....and arguably the most powerful

IRTMU-Dragon
It doesnt matter. DC sucks I hope microsoft buys DC... Im making a stand with my new signature writing.

Quick Freeze
wait! what do you guys think about the match?

eleveninches
Are you absolutely serious!!!

Hal Jordan is the best GL ever, and perhaps even the most powerful human ever.

Tron
DC doesn't suck, entirely. And Billionaire Ted ain't letting DC go, lol.

Arachnoidfreak
Al, or Hal...I honestly don't know.

spetznaz
1) Against a normal Green Lantern Spawn would definitely be over-powered. However if he used his cunning (and old Spawnie can be a b!@t(h) he may very well win.
2) However, if you are matching him against Parallax (a guy who destroyed the universe, and then re-created it) or against Spectre (a similarly over powerful entity), then Spawn better go crawling back to Malebolgia's grave and beg the dread lord for mercy! Spawn would not have a chance in hell (pun intended).
Against a 'normal' GL yes, against Spectre or Parallax even the Phoenix force would have some serious issues to deal with.
p.s: Unless, ofcourse, Spawn somehow got powerful enough to delete entire universes and recreate them in his own image just by willing it. Unless that is the case Spawn better stick to dueling demons and Redeemers.

Havoc470
i go with spawn, hell powers and great fighting prowess, he's too strong for greenlantern imo

dueling demons and redeemers, those are nothing, beating malebolgia and leagues of angels, thats a whole other story.....imo spawn wins, no matter what kinda hal jordan it is

K3VIL
You lost a lot of Spawn's issues.
He possess powers from both Hell, Heaven, and Earth, limited by his OWN imagination.He doesn't need to avoid himself to use this powers, he has total control over them, he's basically a god on his own.He can just blink and eye a wipe out from existence the ring leaving Hal without weapons.Parallax and Spectre would be great matches, but i think Spawn can win, he slap the ass of Malebolgia, and of the Devil, he's the grandaddy.

Mainstream
doesn't Spawn have to conserve his power or he'll go back to hell?

K3VIL
It was in his old days

Mainstream
I haven't read Spawn on a regular basis in a while..so he over came that deflect huh?

leonheartmm
spawn has power FROM hell, heaven and EARTH{not the universe}, well dont u think hed be outclassed by a beeing whose on par with those that MAKE hell, heaven and the UNIVERSE{not the earth}

Quick Freeze
yes, yes i do
that's why i made the match cool

psycho gundam
bump

id369
Spawn is actually catered to take down the average GL. I mean besides counting on his version Penance Stare. He can install great amount of fear thanks to his empathy. This spells trouble against the average GL. I am not to certain how it would stack up against Hal though.

Hal Takes down 1st with relative ease. 3rd age puts up a good fight. King of Hell, and God Spawn decimate Hal.

jasofisc
season 1 spawn vs normal gl Jordan, jordan beats him down like a little girl while spawn is asking God WHY???????

Quick Freeze

ShadowFyre
Not entirely sure. I personally think it would be a good fight depending on the incarnations

Stoic
Hal can die, Al can't. Al can also teleport inside of other people's bodies like he did to Overtkill, and burst out of them, not to mention that Spawn has become a lot more powerful. My vote goes to the one that can't die by conventional means. Spawn ftw.

Quick Freeze

Stoic

Quick Freeze
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.