Mr. X vs. Batman... in the THUNDERDOME!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Two men enter! One man leaves!

Mr. X vs. Batman is a pure martial arts contest. We all know Mr. X can bring the pain, as is one of the three Martial Artist, Wolverine, Cap and himself (count 'em three) in Marvel who are stated to be masters of all forms of combat. He is like Pyslocke... if she was better then an average Martial Artist. In a battle to the death inside the Thunder Dome who wins?

A few different variants of the battle:
1) No weapons (This includes Bruce's belt) and X's powers are shut off
2) Random Weapons are scattered about and X's powers are still shut off
3) Same as one but X gets his Telepathy
4) Same as two but X gets his Telepathy

IRTMU-Dragon
I say Stick runs in with Daredevil and they start doing party boy...
Wait hang on Daredevil is still sitting in the Elektra movie laughing.

Draco69
No fair. X has his telepathy...or does he. Dammit, it's some kind of riddle!

srankmissingnin
lol

Dare Devil: "And they though MY movie was bad... at least now I have popcorn."

At least Elektra had good camera work and presentation but when you couple that with horrible acting, nothing resembling a story line and a movie geared towards comic fans that isn't true (in the slightest) to the comic it is based on... well lets just say you get a movie that makes Dare Devil look good.

EDIT: X has no Telepathy for the first 2 matchs but has it for the last two matches... which are the same as the first two but with Telepathy

Draco69
Elektra should have been like Kill Bill. She should have been a cold-hearted assassin.

IRTMU-Dragon
LOL... At least now I have popcorn.

In the ways of The Mask "God damn, talk about a popcorn movie for the kiddies, Eh lobo?" *The Mask crams popcorn down his throat and picks his teeth with a sword*
"No."
"No what my fine friend?" *gulps down more popcorn*
"No, I wont talk about a popcorn movie for the kiddies." *lobo glances around*

srankmissingnin
I actually hated Kill Bill more then Elektra, the acting was even worse, the story was laugh able it had music that made me want to take a power drill to my temple... the only positive thing about Kill Bill was that it wasn't to be taken seriously.

IRTMU-Dragon
Too much blood and it was boring, I thought.

Draco69
You both didn't like Kill Bill?! Oh, well. Everyone has their own tastes. In my opinion, Kill Bill was one of the best action movies ever made.

srankmissingnin
Have you seen Zatiochi? You'd probably like it as it is basicly a new verion of the movies Kill Bill was trying to parody (it was supposed to be a tribute... but it was done so badly it is more like a parod). I only saw Zatiochi in Japanese with no sub-titles and it was pretty good then but I saw it out on dvd the other day and I'm sure it is either dubbed or sub-titled now.

Draco69
I have never seen or even heard of Zatiochi. I'll look it up.

srankmissingnin
You've never heard of Zatiochi! If you have seen any number of old black and white samurai movies (er... Zatiochi isn't a samurai but you know what I'm talking about) you've most likely seen one with out knowing it.

Draco69
NOPE sorry.

srankmissingnin
Well it would be best to pretent there aren't any older ones and just see the one that was made in 2003... unless you want to see 26 Zatiochi movies.

IRTMU-Dragon
I havent either.

psycho gundam
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.